Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#26 Old 6th Jan 2007 at 8:31 PM
Thanks for the feedback. *hugs all around*

I think I'll be posting chapter 4 today, but you all won't be hearing from Logos till at least chapter 5 (I'm still trying to figure out WHO he is).
Advertisement
Original Poster
#27 Old 6th Jan 2007 at 9:15 PM
My Sim, The Moron
Chapter Four

So, I'm sure all you ridiculously stupid humans are just dying to know what Lynn did to make things worse for herself. Well, lucky for you that I've finally decided to tell you. She made more friends. It was not the making of friends that was her downfall, however. In fact, that Ed Hoobajoob guy wasn't so bad, even if he did have a dorky name & spent WAY too much time playing Lynn's bass.

But Lynn, being the idiot that she is, decided to look for more "interesting" friends. Who does she decide to befriend, but these guys....

Boy, what a moron! Not only did she befriend these guys, but she fell IN LOVE with one of them. As I've said before, that's my Lynn, the dumbest of the dumb.

*Coming soon: Chapter 5.
Field Researcher
#28 Old 7th Jan 2007 at 12:57 AM
Oh good grief. First a werewolf. Now vampires. I'm starting to think I may have been a bit rough on ole Pathos. Was Lynn born on Halloween or what?
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 7th Jan 2007 at 1:08 AM
Ha! what an original idea, and you have the tone of the cats down perfectly! I wonder if lynn can be a vampire AND a werewolf...

*counter culture since '03 and counting*

"LMAO wtf r u syaing?!!1!"
The above sentence is not english. I only understand english. Thank you.
Instructor
#30 Old 7th Jan 2007 at 12:48 PM
Haha, Vampires too? So cool!
Original Poster
#31 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 1:28 AM
Thanks for the comments everyone.

I expected Pathos' attitude about everything to be humorous as the story went on, but now there's more to it, since the other cats are being thrown into the mix. Hopefully I'll have the next chapter up for you guys in next day or two (maybe even tonight, depending on how quickly I can figure it out).
Original Poster
#32 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 2:57 AM
My Sim, The Moron; Chapter Five
My Sim, The Moron
Chapter Five

Allow me to introduce myself (please no jokes about "Sympathy for the Devil"). I am Logos. Recently, Pathos has taken to attacking me & Ethos. I'm not sure why. Perhaps we've bruised her ego. As a result of injuries Pathos has inflicted on Ethos, I've decided to take over the telling of this story. Well, another pressing reason is Ethos' pregnancy. I'm going to be a daddy!

Now, I know there is this common saying about "curiosity killing the cat." How humorous it is that you all seem to have forgotten where this saying came from. A human actor by the name of Errol Flynn coined the phrase, but other humans apparently cut off the second half of it! The full phrase is this: "Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought him back!"

Now I agree with good old Mr. Flynn, may he rest in peace. Curiosity is a wonderful trait, and while we cats seem to possess an inordinate amount of it, humans & sims possess it in great abundance as well. Now Pathos seems to enjoy painting Lynn as some sort of idiot. That is simply not the case. She is merely curious; even more curious than most cats. However, her curiosity landed her in a rather unsavory predicament, as Pathos' aggression did to her (below: a purely gratuitous shot of Pathos' failed attempt to beat me up).

Now perhaps it was ill-advised for Lynn to have fallen in love with the object of her curiosity, but how many of us can really control who we fall in love with? Nonetheless, the results were nearly catastrophic, at least for us cats.

Yes, that's right. Lynn was, of course, bitten. She became what is known as an "abomination of nature" - half werewolf, half vampire.

Now you may be asking "how did this affect the cats badly?" Well, when your sim can't get out of her coffin in the daytime, she can't fill your food dish. We were starving!

**Author's note: As soon as I had Ethos narrate in chapter 2, Pathos spontaneously started attacking Logos & Ethos in-game for no apparent reason. lol
Oh, and just in case any of you are confused: Pathos is the black cat & she is a female; Ethos is the gray cat & she is a female; Logos is the white cat & he is a male.
#33 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 4:47 AM
Hee hee... I like Logos. You've done a great job defining him. Life shall be intresting for their sim, the moron. lol
Test Subject
#34 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 5:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kristalshyt

*Author's note- I hope you all liked it. I'm still deciding if I should go on to Chapter 3 for the next update or have Pathos revise this chapter the way SHE would want to write it. Any suggestions?

I just caught this story and it may be a bit late buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut I think *YOU* should write the story the way you orignally intended!! People should stop making "suggestions". This is YOUR story, write it how YOU see fit. No offense but to hell with tryin to please everyone!! I honestly am a little upset that you've changed your story to suit OTHER people. It's not that serious!! Let YOUR creativity flow!!

"Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't." - Erica Jong
"To conquer death you only have to die." -Jesus Christ from ALW's Jesus Christ Superstar
Original Poster
#35 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 6:16 AM
First of all thanks to everyone for all the comments & feedback that have been given from the start. I know I've already thanked profusely, but I can't say how much I appreciate it. I was very worried no one would be interested in this story at all. :D

Quote: Originally posted by DiamondX
I just caught this story and it may be a bit late buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut I think *YOU* should write the story the way you orignally intended!! People should stop making "suggestions". This is YOUR story, write it how YOU see fit. No offense but to hell with tryin to please everyone!! I honestly am a little upset that you've changed your story to suit OTHER people. It's not that serious!! Let YOUR creativity flow!!

Thank you DiamondX. Actually, I think that the suggestions really did help make the story a bit more interesting. It was challenging & I still did what I wanted with the story (so far; I'm not sure where to take it from here). I even added things that the cats did autonomously (like fighting) which were never intended to be part of the story. I understand where you were coming from though & thank you.
Field Researcher
#36 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 10:11 AM
'Wants to have his kittens...' OMFG that line cracked me up!! :smash:
#37 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 2:26 PM
This story is hilarious!
Instructor
#38 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 2:32 PM
*giggles* Woo, Sympathy for the Devil. Appropriate, with the Vampire-ness, huh? Anyways, I love this story, it's very funny and cute and interesting. (And I didn't know the proper 'Curiosity killed the cat', that's really cool!)
Original Poster
#39 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 11:57 PM
Thanks for the comments, everyone! I am so glad you all found it funny. That's what I was going for, after all! :D

Loco, you know I hadn't even thought about the link between that & the "Vampire-ness"! lol

It may be a while before my next update, unfortunately, since I'm not really sure where to go from here.
Instructor
#40 Old 9th Jan 2007 at 5:02 PM
Can't wait to see what happens next. Poor kitties.
I have to admit I agreed with DiamondX that you should just write the story the way you originally intended, but I did enjoy hearing from the other cats.
You have an original and highly entertaining story here. I'm glad you decided to share it with us. Please update soon. The suspense is killing me. LOL!
#41 Old 10th Jan 2007 at 8:34 PM
Hey, if your half-werewolf, half-vampire chick dies, and someone brings her back, she *can* come back as a zombie, and be all 3!!! *smile* I can't wait to see what you do with this story!
Original Poster
#42 Old 11th Jan 2007 at 1:03 AM
Thanks for the comments! :D

Hmmmm.... zombie too? I dunno about that... I'm pretty much done, the next chapter will be the last chapter, I think (MAYBE one more after that, but it's pretty much done). Maybe for some other story I'll do that though. I like the idea.
Original Poster
#43 Old 11th Jan 2007 at 2:44 AM
My Sim, The Moron
Chapter Six

Why won't those two just leave me alone and let me tell MY story? I started this story, and yet they decide to take over! Ergh! Anyhow, Lynn the moron couldn't feed us properly after becoming an abomination of nature. We were absolutely starving by the time she got out of her coffin. She dealt with this problem by buying three extra food dishes & filling them all every evening. It worked, but then we ended up starved for attention. I couldn't care less about Ethos' & Logos' needs anymore, but not getting attention from my sim whenever I want it really stinks, especially when I'm constantly fighting with Ethos & Logos.

Shortly after the food dish fiasco, Lynn decided to give herself a makeover. It seems she still hated how she looked afterwards, though. What an idiot!

Now what does this dummy do after becoming an abomination, but bite some other idiotic sim. I thought Ed Hoobajoob had a stupid name, but Goopy Gilscarbo takes the cake!

THEN, she made him into an abomination, just like her. Was her brain liquefied or something???

The next night however, Lynn surprised the heck out of me with an amazing turn of intelligence, she bought two potions from the gypsy matchmaker, one to cure her of her vampirism & one to cure her of her lycanthropy. Amazing! She drank the vampirism cure first!

I didn't think it worked. She still looks like a vampire. However, the next morning, there she was, walking out in the daylight! Strange!

Then, the next night, she decided to drink the lycanthropy cure. What on earth is happening? Is my moronic sim finally growing a brain?

So, now Lynn is back to normal again, even if she does still look weird & can play with me any time I want her to, although I am now an animal actress, so I'm giving her the cold shoulder in favor of my career, but she is at MY beck & call, which is all that really matters. Oh, and those disgusting cats I have to share space with had KITTENS!! Three of them! Lynn gave one of them to some guy named John Burb as a gift for his daughter (thank the Creator!), but I am now devoting my energy to avoiding the other two. Ew.... kittens.

So, that's the story of what my sim put us all through by being so stupid. Thank goodness she had a momentary lapse of idiocy so she was able to put things right.

She's still a moron, but I love her & she's MY sim.

THE END
Just in case you stupid humans didn't take the hint.

*Author's note: Lynn's continued vampiric appearance after being cured is some kind of weird glitch I experienced. I don't know what caused it or how to fix it, but I thought it made things more interesting, so I'm not too worried about it. :p
Test Subject
#44 Old 11th Jan 2007 at 6:54 AM
omg.....i love this story....simple and sweet....i love the way you had the cats narrate the story....I actually enjoy pathos' narration...she's just too halarious for words...i love her dry sense of humor and her high and mighty attitude....you did a great job and i'm glad that you decided to share your talents with the rest of us...i'll be looking forward to seeing more work by you....

check out my story http://www.sims2community.com/showthread.php?t=9158

Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is a mystery, Today is a gift, that's why its call "the present".
Instructor
#45 Old 11th Jan 2007 at 6:01 PM
Aw, I'm glad it ended okay. (The kittens are adorable!) And I really, really love the cats' narration, especially Pathos (like DejAng3l said). It really makes it come to life. Lovely story!
Original Poster
#46 Old 12th Jan 2007 at 5:01 AM
Thanks for the comments. I am SO glad you liked it. :D
I was debating how to end it for days. I guess I chose the right ending! :p

I'm now working on another story, but I'm not sure if it'll be as good... It's really just a record of the sim I'm using for a challenge, but she did just have what seems to be one of the worst sim days ever! So, it might be interesting. lol

I learned from this one that with my procrastinating nature, I'd better just complete the next story before I even post it.
Instructor
#47 Old 14th Jan 2007 at 11:29 PM
*Applauds*
Great story! I enjoyed seeing one of my fave Sims (Goopy) make an appearance. (He used to be the stunt Sim in my game. LOL!)
Looking forward to you next story.
Original Poster
#48 Old 15th Jan 2007 at 12:36 AM
Thank you Montridge. I am SO glad you liked it. :D

I know Lynn will be making a cameo appearance or 2 in my next story. Maybe Goopy will too. :P
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 15th Jan 2007 at 1:22 AM
hey
what a nice enth, i really enjoyed the whole story, short yet very interesting, because it was narrated by cats. Are you sure, kristalshyt, puppet, you aren't really a cat with evil world domination plans behind that screen? lol lol lol you did an awesome job on this one.
wicked
Original Poster
#50 Old 15th Jan 2007 at 1:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by wicked_t0y
hey
what a nice enth, i really enjoyed the whole story, short yet very interesting, because it was narrated by cats. Are you sure, kristalshyt, puppet, you aren't really a cat with evil world domination plans behind that screen? lol lol lol you did an awesome job on this one.
wicked

Ummm... not being mean, but what is "enth"? Is it another word for end? :dolt:
Thank you! I'm very glad so many people liked my first story!! :D

Ummm... and... no cat with evil world domination plans.... though my kitty (who looks rather like Ethos) sat on my lap while I wrote some of it, but he's dumb & thinks he's a dog. lol
Page 2 of 3