Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#51 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 5:19 AM
Default The Mc Fee's Family Curse Part Thirteen
Dylan thought about what he must do to figure out a way to break the curse for quite some time and then it hit him he could talk to Ms Lavender Rain, she and her people are camped near the western bank of the island, they are gypsies.

So he got in touch with Lavender and invited her over to talk about his family problem.
When she arrived Dylan quickly talked her through what he had discovered about his family history and the curse, Lavender listened intensely….

and then for a moment her eye’s flickered and she seemed to be afraid, her hand came over her mouth which was wide with what looked like shock and she shivered like she was touched by a cold breeze that only she could feel.

Lavender stared at Dylan as she reached into her bag and brought out her crystal ball. She thrust it up high so Dylan could gaze into it,

“Look deep into it and you will see your solution.” Lavender said.

Dylan felt kind of silly but did as she asked. He felt a wave of calm fall over him and images flickered through his mind; a woman with bright red hair and a sweet smile; a tall man with blonde hair hugging this woman and kissing her lovingly; a wedding cake; the lady with red hair pregnant; she is in labor; the same woman with a beautiful baby. There was a slight ringing in his ears, then the images stopped and he felt faint. He held the fence for support.

“I don’t understand what just happened”, Dylan whispered in a kind of dazed.

“This is your solution Dylan, to breaking the curse.” Lavender answered.

After Lavender left Dylan went to spend some time with Andrew, he hasn’t done that in some time and it’s almost Andrews’s birthday.
Andrew is such a little cutie, however, like all children they grow so fast.

Andrew is happy little boy, he has the love of his grandmother and his father, although Dylan is always in the study searching the internet and talking on the phone to people all over the country, but, Andrew knows he comes first to Dylan always. It’s Andrews first day of school today and he couldn’t be more excited. Andrew can’t wait to see what life has to offer….

Part Fouteen comming soon.
Advertisement
#52 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 10:22 PM
good update
Banned
#53 Old 28th Apr 2006 at 12:39 AM
I'm still loving it! Update soon! I can't wait to see what happens next.
Test Subject
#54 Old 28th Apr 2006 at 5:36 AM
wow............great updates..........just read the last few chapters...............more updates soon.............

check out my story http://www.sims2community.com/showthread.php?t=9158

Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is a mystery, Today is a gift, that's why its call "the present".
#55 Old 28th Apr 2006 at 12:36 PM
Really good!
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 29th Apr 2006 at 12:06 AM
You're such a talented story maker, please update again soon! :D
Original Poster
#57 Old 29th Apr 2006 at 5:45 AM
Default The Mc Fee's Family Curse Part Fourteen

When Andrew got home he was so happy he had a wonderful day at school, he has his father’s thirst for knowledge. Andrew asked Margaret to help him with his homework which she was pleased to do. Dylan on the other hand was busy at his computer searching for the answers.

After his homework was complete Andrew had some playtime, he is a happy, active boy.

Andrew loves to read, play his computer games, but most of all swim; he is a real water baby. He could spend hours in the pool if it wasn’t for Margaret calling him in when it gets too dark.

When Andrew went to bed that night he dreamt of nothing but sweet thoughts, he had a great day and he is looking forward to a great life.

Margaret however is getting old and isn’t as active as she would like. She is worried about Andrews’s future, and Dylan’s who is still obsessed about figuring out what his visions mean if it can break the curse.

However today is a very sad day, Toni Rayne, Margaret’s best and only friend died last night. She too was getting old, Margaret’s heart felt heavy with grief as she read the obituary in the morning paper, she is going to visit her grave today.

Margaret found Toni’s grave and saw her favorite flowers were planted all over it, Margaret new that Toni would have loved it this way, Toni always loved flowers.

Margaret stood there remembering all the funny moments that she and Toni had together because if there was one thing that Toni was good at it was making you laugh. She also had a huge heart, she cared about everyone and thought of others before herself, that was one of the many traits that Margaret loved about Toni. She will be sorely missed.

Part Sixteen comming soon
Original Poster
#58 Old 29th Apr 2006 at 6:39 AM
Default The Mc Fee's Family Curse Part Fifteen

Daily life became routine. Margaret watched as Andrew grew up and is becoming an overachiever like his father, yet he also has plans to become captain of the swimming team. Dylan on the other hand has quit his career in the Military and is getting a little fanatical about his visions; Margaret is becoming very troubled about his behavior. Yet something’s going to happen to change everything….

Andrew has become a teenager and is looking to absorb all the knowledge he can. Dylan thought he should warn Andrew about the curse because Andrew is at that age where he is interested in girls, so he sat him down and told him the story of the curse. Andrew thought his father had lost his marbles.

“Andrew I have been trying to find a way to free this family from it. I have been unsuccessful, so be careful”. Dylan warned

Andrew had to keep himself from laughing out loud Margaret backed Dylan up and told Andrew her story of his grandfather. This made Andrew think but in the end he didn’t believe it.

Until he met the girl of his dreams.

This is Lilly. She and her family moved here only a couple of years ago to try to make a fresh start. She met Andrew at school and felt a real spark between them. Andrew has a soft spot for red heads and Lilly has big green eyes, which Andrew could spend hours staring at.

Andrew invited Lilly over just to hang out, but Andrew felt a bit shy about letting her in the house or he would have to introduce her to his dad and grandmother. So he decided to hang out the front. Lilly didn’t mind as long as she got to spend time with Andrew.

They talked until it got dark, their feelings for each other grew and with the assistance of teenage hormones they soon moved closer together and…

They held one another and Andrew kissed Lilly’s neck, he then stared in her beautiful eye’s…

“Lilly you excite me. You’re gorgeous and funny, I could talk to you all day”. Andrew said in a low whisper

They moved even closer and Lilly kind of hesitated but pressed her lips against Andrews and they kissed for what felt like such a long time. Both Lilly and Andrew felt rejuvenated about their first kiss. It started to rain and they snuck through the back door hoping that Margaret or Dylan wouldn’t see them; Lilly had to go, it was getting late and Andrew being a gentleman kissed her hand and said goodbye.

Andrew and Lilly have been going steady now for three months, they both agree it’s time to meet Andrew’s parents first then Lilly’s parents.

Lilly is very nervous, as she passed through the threshold. She looked around the house was so big beautiful. She saw Margaret first, her soft gentle smile put Lilly at ease. Andrew said,

“Grandmother, this is Lilly, my girlfriend” Andrew said proudly.

“Pleased to meet you Lilly my name is Margaret Mc Fee, how are you tonight”?

“Good” Lilly said in a low mouse like voice.

“That’s good to know. Make yourself at home, you can use the spa or pool if you want”.

Dylan was in the study and Andrew went in to get him. Lilly wandered around and walked outside to the spa and pool, she couldn’t believe how beautiful this house is. She decided to take a dip in the spa and when she got comfortable Andrew appeared with Dylan behind him. Lilly quickly got out of the spa and greeted Dylan.

Dylan didn’t really take much notice of Lilly at first, then when Andrew said,

“Dad this is Lilly”,

Dylan looked at her and shook her hand and then his visions he had come flooding back when he gripped Lilly’s hand.
“What’s your last name Lilly just for curiosity sake” Dylan asked looking intensely at Lilly.

“Craven my last name is Craven, Why”? Lilly asked with much puzzlement.

“Nothing, don’t worry about it, it’s been wonderful to meet you Lilly Craven”, Dylan said with such excitement. He raced inside to the study and got on his computer and started finding out as much as he could about the Craven family on Owens Island.

“She is the woman from my vision, I’m sure of it”, He muttered to himself with a smile.

Part Sixteen comming soon.
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#59 Old 29th Apr 2006 at 6:48 AM
Your story is AWESOME. I sort of felt the twist a few chapters back but youve done a fantastic job with this.

For all of my creations and more free downloads please visit Exnem Sims
Grand Re-Opening NOW!!!
Come join our Banner Contest Today!!
Test Subject
#60 Old 29th Apr 2006 at 7:26 AM
agree with lyriclee.....i was thinking that that was probably how they might be able to break the curse.........great update btw.......keep updating.....

Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is a mystery, Today is a gift, that's why its call "the present".
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 29th Apr 2006 at 8:34 AM
Great updates. Keep them coming

I climb this tower inside my head
A spiral stair above my bed
I dream the stairs don't ask me why,
I throw myself into the sky
#62 Old 29th Apr 2006 at 4:17 PM
ohh this is a great update will the curse finally be broken
#63 Old 29th Apr 2006 at 7:49 PM
:o This is brilliant! I need another update!
#64 Old 30th Apr 2006 at 10:40 AM
Yeah it's cooler than a freezer
Original Poster
#65 Old 30th Apr 2006 at 2:11 PM
Default The Mc Fee's Family Curse Part Sixteen

This is Samantha Craven, she is a woman of simple pleasures. She loves to read a good book, and look after her family. She is a loving woman who always thinks of her family before herself.

This is Mark Craven, a man who is trying his hardest to provide for his family and always seems to fail no matter what he tries. He loves his family but he knows his family is cursed to fail in every business venture he tries. He is tired of failing, but he just does not know what to do.

This is their home and they are lucky to have it. Mark keeps losing his jobs and they are in so much debt that his every waking thought seems to be trying to find a way to get them out.

“Mum, Dad, I have some wonderful news, I have been seeing this boy Andrew. He is really sweet and I think I love him, how do you feel about that”? Lilly asks after she feels that she confessed her soul.

Mark thought about it for a bit and looked at his wife for guidance.

"Well that’s fine sweetie but who is he, how about we have him over for dinner tonight, that way we can get to know him ok”. Mark responded pleased to see his daughter so happy.

“Ok great I’ll call him now and organize it, thank you both”, she kissed her mother and father on the cheek and ran to the phone to call him.

That night Andrew came over hoping for great discussions and an opportunity to prove to Lilly’s parents that he is a great guy for their daughter but little did he know it would end in disaster.

When Andrew introduced himself Samantha instantly disliked him, the last name rang alarm bells in her head. She had heard the name Mc Fee before but then she pushed it out of her head thinking it’s such a common name.

Then came Andrew meeting Mark, Lilly’s father. Andrew introduced himself and Mark had the same reaction as his wife Samantha, he didn’t like him, the last name is so familiar and then it dawned on Samantha. She interrupted their conversation saying
“I know your family, you’re the incredibly wealth family Mc Fee’s aren’t you? The one that cursed my husband’s family centuries ago and we are still paying for it.” Samantha shrieked.

This hit a sore spot with Mark and he exploded,

“How dare you come here in this house, you leave my house and my daughter alone, GET OUT NOW!!”, Mark yelled and Andrew quickly walked past Lilly who was almost in tears. As he passed her he grazed her hand and whispered,

“I still love you Lilly”.

Lilly ran out to the front porch and watched the boy she loves walk away, her heart shattered into tiny pieces. She wanted to crumble onto the floor and cry till she couldn’t cry anymore, but her father and mother’s arguing brought her back to reality for just long enough to storm into the lounge room and confront them.

“What the **** did you do, how could you? You ruined everything, I hate you both, don’t you ever say that you love me because I know that’s a lie”. Lilly said her voice breaking with emotion.

“Don’t speak to us that way young lady, we did it to protect you. Those McFees are like black widows, you love them and you live a short painful life. I demand you to never see that boy or any of his family again”. Mark commanded,

Lilly was overcome and just ran to her room slamming the door crying so hard she felt like she would never stop.

Part Seventeen comming soon.
#66 Old 30th Apr 2006 at 2:18 PM
nice update
Banned
#67 Old 30th Apr 2006 at 6:14 PM
OH MAN! I can't wait to see what happens next! This is really getting good!
Test Subject
#68 Old 30th Apr 2006 at 6:42 PM
Love the story, please update soon.

BTW

I was just wondering (im not sure if anyone has asked this yet...but)a while ago you said a Mc'Fee and a Craven got married, so wouldn't that mean Andrew and Lilly are related some how?
Test Subject
#69 Old 30th Apr 2006 at 10:45 PM
yeah......but from what i can see it's just a very distant connection because that Mc'Fee/Craven marriage occur like almost 400 yrs ago......I think........because that's when the curse thing started........

Lab Assistant
#70 Old 1st May 2006 at 7:15 AM
I really am lovin' all the drama. Update soon!

If you hate on me I have some advice click your heels thee times and say I wish I had a life
Original Poster
#71 Old 1st May 2006 at 11:33 AM
Default The Mc Fee's Family Curse Part Seventeen

When Andrew got home, he told his father what happened at Lilly’s place and Dylan just couldn’t believe it,

“He threw you out of the house and forbad you to see her again just because you were a Mc Fee, that’s not right how dare he”? Dylan said the anger in his voice rising.

Dylan felt he needed to do something to put this right. He got straight on the phone and called Mark Craven to talk to him, when Mark picked up,

“Hi Mark this is Dylan why did you treat my son the way you did? What right do you think have to do that?” Dylan asked trying to keep his anger in check.

“I don’t want a Mc Fee anywhere near my house, family or daughter, just keep your son away from us” Mark said not trying to hide his rage.

“You’re only hurting your daughter,” Dylan tried to say before being cut off.

“How dare you tell me what’s good for my daughter! I know what’s best for her.” Mark was raging, Dylan could hear it on the other end of the line before he heard the click of Mark hanging up. Dylan was so angry he just couldn’t hide it any more.

Margaret was watching TV when Dylan stormed into the room,
“I cant believe that Craven Blowhard, he is such a crank! Did you know he kicked Andrew out of his house because he is a Mc Fee and has told both myself and Andrew that we are to keep away from them and their daughter? See, total *******.” Dylan was fuming.

The phone rang and Dylan ran to it and picked it up, it was Lilly. She couldn’t speak for long so he quickly put Andrew on. His face lit up, he was so happy to hear his beloved’s voice.

“Lilly can you sneak over tonight? We can see each other without your parents knowing. I love you and I want to keep seeing you, please!” Dylan pleaded.

“Ok, I’ll try see you tonight, I love you too!” Lilly replied.

So, when night came, Andrew waited outside on the front doorstep. When he saw Lilly approach he ran up to her, he just had to touch her beautiful face. He reached out his hand and touched her silky check.

“I missed you sweetie,” Dylan said with joy in every word.

They didn’t say much, just stared into each others eyes, they hugged and they were happy. They secretly saw one anther for years, their feelings for each other grew deeper.

Now they are older they both feel it’s time to confront Lilly’s parents about wanting to get married.

“Let’s call them up and invite them here, maybe we can all sit down and discuss this like adults.” Lilly said with a lilt nervousness in her voice.

“Ok, Honey,” Andrew said trying to sound strong and not afraid.

“Also, remember if they still say they will not except us being together, you can move in with me and my family and we could still be together. I don’t want to loose you.” Andrew said trying to comfort both Lilly and himself, Lilly nodded.
Original Poster
#72 Old 1st May 2006 at 1:07 PM
Default The Mc Fee's Family Curse Part Eighteen

While they waited for Mark Craven to come over Lilly and Andrew got into the hot tub to try to relax, they both felt very tense. When Mark finally came over he didn’t look too receptive to reason but they had to try.

“My wife Samantha couldn’t bring herself to come here, she’s at home very upset to discover that, against our wishes, our daughter still continued to see a Mc Fee!” Mark sounded disappointed.

“Now, what do you have to say, I don’t have all day.” Mark said impatiently. He Looked around the main room is disgust, seeing all the antiques and ornaments which made him more bitter.

“Look at your house, you’re still wealthy I see. Thanks to your ancestors my family have been scrounging for money for centuries. You cursed us so that we will be forever poor and never succeed in anything we try!” Mark said emotion filling his words.

Dylan stood in,

“That is not true, your family cursed mine because my descendant married your family’s daughter against the wishes of her family. When she did, your family split the business they shared with ours and then, when Clair Craven died in childbirth, the Cravens never forgave the Mc Fee’s and cursed them. If a Mc Fee falls in love they will only have a few years of happiness and then the partner will die a mysterious death. When Larson cursed the Mc Fee’s he must have inadvertently cursed his own family too.

“You see, both the families are at fault, but we have a chance to right it. If you give Andrew and Lilly your blessings to marry it will break the curse and both our families will be better off, don’t you see that?” Dylan explained.

“I will not give you my daughter so you can kill her! No, she is the only thing in our lives that we have succeeded in, she is a good girl, a smart girl, and I will not hurt her by allowing her to marry into this cursed family, NEVER.!” Mark screamed.

Andrew couldn’t hold himself back, he stepped in and started yelling.

“You can’t stop us, we are adults now and we will get married whether you like it or not! We just wanted to start on the right foot. Now either you give us your blessings or you will loose your daughter all together,” Andrew was so angry and Dylan stood between them, trying to hold Andrew back.

Lilly stepped in, “Andrew is right dad I just want your blessing, please!” Lilly pleaded.

Mark felt a mixture of emotion, he looked at his daughter and turned away, he started to cry.

“I CANT LOOSE YOU LILLY! YOU’RE THE MOST IMPORTAINT THING TO US!” Mark sobbed loudly.

Lilly walked up to her father and hugged him.

“If you give us your blessing, you won’t loose me. Don’t you see, the curse started because Larson wanted Clair to marry a guy her father had picked out, just so he could get more money. He stood in the way of true love and because he was unyielding he lost his daughter, his business and all of his money he held so dear, you are making the same mistake,” Lilly reasoned.

“Lilly is right, if you say yes to Andrew and Lilly’s marriage then you will get back all that was lost. Our two families will be reunited in friendship and family. We could start up a business like our forefathers had, and you will be successful and provide for your future generations. Does that sound better than what you’re proposing?” Dylan filled in.

This made sense to Mark and a light filled his eye’s and he looked so ashamed,

“I’m sorry to all of you, for generations the Cravens have grown up with a hatred for the Mc Fee’s and that almost cost us our daughter. I am such a fool, Lilly, Andrew and Dylan, please forgive me?”

Lilly and Andrew held one another and smiled,
“We forgive you dad” they both said in unison, smiling widely.

“I give you our blessing to be wed, I’m sure your mother would agree.” He shook Andrew’s hand and hugged his daughter tightly,

“I love you Lilly,” Mark said.

Dylan put his arm over Marks shoulders.

“Now lets go into my study and talk about possible business opportunities.” They both smiled as they walked into the study, Lilly kissed Andrew and Margaret hugged them both.

“I never thought I would ever see the day, the curse is hopefully lifted and, our families will be happy!” Margaret had a tear in her eye and was thinking about Trey, her beloved who was taken by the curse oh so long ago.

Lilly and Andrew got married and are expecting their first child.

On the day they got married something unexpected happened, Margaret died.

At first Margaret was frightened but she was grateful that she got to see her family at peace. Once death touched her, she tuned to her family…

“I love you all, be happy, all of you. Just know I am proud of all of you, and Dylan, I will be with your father, we will be watching over you.”
Then she vanished.

They mourned her but knew in their hearts that she is happy where she is.

About 9 months later Lilly gave birth to not just one baby but twins, a beautiful baby boy and a baby girl, Alexander and Cordelia Mc Fee.

Here are the cute little additions to the Mc Fee and Craven Family, they are the first Mc Fees and Cravens born in about 400 years that are free of the curse, it is finally broken….

And a few months later Mark and Dylan have opened the doors on the first of many toy stores. Everything is going wonderful for both families.

The End

Note: I hope you enjoyed my story, i'm going to be writing more story's for you all to enjoy.
Test Subject
#73 Old 1st May 2006 at 8:46 PM
awwww............a happy ending..........that was great.........i have really enjoy reading this story and will be looking forward to reading more stories from you.......

Lab Assistant
#74 Old 1st May 2006 at 9:03 PM
Great ending. I enjoyed it

I climb this tower inside my head
A spiral stair above my bed
I dream the stairs don't ask me why,
I throw myself into the sky
#75 Old 1st May 2006 at 9:27 PM
Incredible. Best sim story I have ever read. Congrats.
Page 3 of 5