Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#26 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 11:42 AM
great update nerina
ı love it
but we want moreee!!
by the ways chelsea is gorgeous you should put her up to download

My S2C Profile
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#27 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 11:50 AM
Aaaaaw it's so sweet! They're kissing! I love it! And I think it's great there are other problems than 'just' the love part. Very entertaining. Keep up the good work!

"Euphobia- Fear of hearing good news."
Doctor: Good news - you are completely healthy!
Patient: NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! [collapses and dies of chok]

http://www.iduniq.com - your own, personal unique ID - join the wave; I'm #3013 :D
Scholar
#28 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 11:50 AM
yes, great update
waiting for next chapter :D

Please note - I'm not taking any requests at the moment.

You may include my items in your uploads but please credit with a link to either the object or my creator page please.

My Sims 2 videos
Instructor
Original Poster
#29 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 1:59 PM
Thanks guys! I should have waited longer for the kiss, but I couldn't resist, they're so cute together! They're my favourite couple in game. Nckw, thanks, but i don't think I'll ever put her up for download. Sending her to someone who ask, yes, but having no control on who downloads her, no. I know I'm mad, but I'm pretty jealous of my favourite sims.
I'm already working on part 5, so it shouldn't take a long time.
Test Subject
#30 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 3:17 PM
ı understand you nerina
ıll thinkt the same way ı
ım looking forward for an update

My S2C Profile
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 7th Aug 2006 at 8:12 PM
Nice chapter. Can't wait for an update! :D

~Kitty

"Think twice before you speak, and then you may be able to say something more insulting than if you spoke right out at once."

By Evan Esar (1899 - 1995), Esar's Comic Dictionary
Test Subject
#32 Old 7th Aug 2006 at 10:29 PM
Nerina:
Interesting story, beautiful characters and pictures! And also, your english is fine! If you hadn't said english wasn't your first language, I never would've known!
Instructor
Original Poster
#33 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 1:47 PM
Thank you, I'll update very soon, I'm halfway through chapter five, but I've already taken all the pics
Gallowsraven: thanks! I'm going to tell this to the professor who gave me 26/30 in my english exam. :D
#34 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 1:57 PM
uh-oh! i have a new sim drama i'm hooked to! darn you nernia!

great job and UPDATE SOON! :D
Instructor
Original Poster
#35 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 4:24 PM
Default Chapter 5
After leaving Will’s house, Dana went living with Adrian. At first she was attracted by him, but that attraction had gone. He surely was cute and a good guy, he would have been her first choice if she was looking for a boyfriend, but she wasn’t. Dana was one of the few people in the world that was truly single for her own choice. In that particular moment of her life she couldn’t manage a love relationship, together with work, her fight with her father and the one with will. Adrian took it well and enjoyed their friendship just fine, anyway, Dana was too proud and bossy to be his ideal woman.

Every morning Adrian got up at 6 to make breakfast, he was the king of eggs and bacon. Dana sometimes offered to help him, but he would send her away form the stove, so all she could do was to look and to chat.

“I’ve found a house, two bedrooms and a bathroom, not huge but really nice. I was considering renting it” “So you’ll leave me this flat? Great! Your couch was getting uncomfortable.” “Hey, I’ve offered you the bedroom! Anyway, haven’t you noticed I said the house has two bedrooms? One for me, one for you. We’ll share the rent, the bills, the groceries, everything. What do you think?” “I should see it.” “No problem, we’re going there this afternoon.” Dana was afraid that moving with Adrian would hurt Will, but then, he was already hurt for the mean things she’d told him. And anyway, one day or another she would have move out just the same “Ok, let’s see this house.”

“Do you really have to go?” “Yeah, honey, I’ve got an audition… I’m not working from quite some time and I need to. Wish me luck.” “”I wish you luck… but it’s no problem if you don’t work, one we’ll get married, than we’ll divorce and you’ll take all my money away, so you’ll never have financial problems anymore” “What about you? I’d feel guilty if you ended up poor” “I’ll sell on Ebay those pics I took you while you were having a shower and that videotape, they’ll pay them well.” “So you won’t be starving, that’s relieving. No, really, I have to go” There was no audition. Chelsea felt bad lying on Will, but she couldn’t tell him she was seeing Dana. Since the fight, the two girls had seen each other about twice a week. Dana was sorry, but too proud to apologise. About Will, he was really hurt, but he would forgive her sister immediately, if she talked to him. They loved each other a lot, they would get over that too. “You, pretty guy, stay here, we’ll have a fancy dinner and then we coul add something to your Ebay material, ok?” “Ok, I’ll cook.” She kissed him and went out.

The house was in a nice position, not too far from the centre of the city, but still a quiet neighbourhood. Adrian was enthusiast of it. “Come on, Adrian, it’s nothing special, it’s just a house.” “Yes, compared to the manor you lived in as a kid and the modern one where your brother lives, but I think it’s great. Just imagine the kitchen there, by the half wall, and the couches and tv at the angle. And you haven’t seen upstairs, the rooms are spacious, you can pick the one you want, I don’t mind. They’re already furnished!” “Guess you’re right. Ok, I’m in. Show me the backyard.” It was small but nice, with some flowers and two loungers. She sat on one of them “That’s cool. Imagine sunbathing here.” “I imagine you in a swimming suit, that would be cool.” “Pervert.” In that moment Chelsea walked in “Nice house, are you taking it?”

“Now I imagine you both girls in swimwear and that’s a lovely image!” “Get off, Adrian” said both the girls together, then they looked at each other and laughed. “Okay, I’m going, I definitely don’t want to hear your chatting about the trendiest lipstick colour or who’s the hottest celebrity. ” “Yeah, go.”

“You look tired, you must have been working a lot” said Chelsea “Yeah, that’s true. I’ve just two possibilities to save the paper from Eric: increase the sales to avoid failing so we won’t need to sell it, or have someone else buy it, but nobody is interest and I don’t have enough money.” “Actually, I know someone whom you could ask to buy it” “No way, I can’t ask Will, and he’d better spend his money for you. Didn’t he buy you a car?” “Yes, to celebrate our first month together. Isn’t he adorable?” “What did you give him?” “I’ll tell you when you’re older. Anyway, I think he would be happy to help you. And you have to talk to him again, sooner or later!” “I’ll think about it, ok?” “Fine. He misses you, you know?” “Yeah, I miss him too.”

Will and Chelsea had been a couple for a lot of time yet, at least a lot of time compared to their previous relationships: the longest for Will had been two weeks, Chelsea had reached a month, but then it was over. Generally, not much had changed since they were just friends, there were a much more physical side now, but seeing each other daily, nicknames, cuddles, those they already had before. Sometimes they asked themselves why they waited so long.

Will knew that Chelsea was in contact with Dana, because he checked her mobile phone, and he thought they met often. If Chelsea didn’t tell him it probably meant she was afraid he would get angry, but in fact he was dying to ask her if Dana was all right.

He was living alone since he was 17 and he had spent a lot of time cooking, turning into an amazing cook. Sometimes he had considered the idea of making it a job, but then he changed his mind: sure, his father would have hated it, and that was the good side, but it was an hard job and he avoided hard jobs. Anyway, he had used this skill to impress girls and now he used it to spoil his girlfriend. That evening he was cooking her favourite meal when the doorbell rang. He opened the door to a tall guy formally dressed who asked him “Who are you?”

“Shouldn’t I be the one who ask this?” replied Will “What are you doing half naked at Chelsea’s home? Where is she?” “I can be as half naked as I want at my girlfriend’s home, thank you. But you haven’t answered my question. Wait, you must be that guy who has a crush on her, James something. Too bad, she’s dating me now, and this is not likely to change.” He was being unnecessarily mean, but he wasn’t the one who started it. James got really angry, dragged him out of the door and tried to punch him, but he missed him. They started to fight, Will had never been quite the fighter, but doing it for his girlfriend gave him extra strength, he was in fact beating him. In that moment Chelsea came home.

“What are you doing? Are you mad?” They stopped to look at her. Will was quite ashamed, but James ran towards her and tried to hug her. “You can’t be dating him, you can’t date anyone but me!” But she was near the stairs and the violence of James almost made her fall down. Luckily, Will was there to save her.

“You’re mad, man, you really are. Just wait until I call the police, you won’t step foot outside a prison for all of you’re life!” shouted Will, holding a crying Chelsea as close as he could “No, please Will, don’t. I’m sure it’s been an accident, don’t make it bigger than it really is.” said she sobbing. “He could have killed you!” “Please!” “Fine. But you, damn ***-head, get off and hope I don’t see you ever in my life or I’ll tear you in pieces.” James kept silent and walked away. Will took Chelsea inside her flat and gently calmed her down. “I won’t call the police, but I can’t feel sure leaving you here, in the same place that guy lives. You’ll be staying at my place for a while, I accept no excuses.” She nodded and gratefully kissed his cheek.

They went at Will’s. Chelsea had apparently got over the shock. She went sleeping at 11 pm, but while she was going upstairs to the bedroom Will asked her: “How’s Dana?” she turned and from the look of his face she understood he knew everything. “She’s fine. She misses you.” “I miss her too.” She smiled and went upstairs. Will sat on the couch, pretending to watch a football game, when suddenly his mobile rang. “Hallo?” “Hi Will. Dana speaking.”

Wow, this wasn't easy to write! Forgive Will's bad speech, he's normally a polite guy.
Instructor
Original Poster
#36 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 4:34 PM
They touched his girlfriend, even good guys can get mad at times But it's a good kind of mad.
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 12:20 AM
A lot is going on, eh? Can't wait for the next update.

~Kitty

"Think twice before you speak, and then you may be able to say something more insulting than if you spoke right out at once."

By Evan Esar (1899 - 1995), Esar's Comic Dictionary
Test Subject
#38 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 12:58 AM
Can't believe I didn't notice the update sooner. *bangs head against wall* Anyway, great update and Chelsea and Will are so cute together!
Instructor
#39 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 3:20 AM
WOW amazing story, I am enjoying this all the way.

Aurorapirit :angel:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder
Instructor
Original Poster
#40 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 7:40 AM
Thanks, I like them a lot too.
Scholar
#41 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 12:00 PM
great update,
looking forward to finding out what happens next

You may include my items in your uploads but please credit with a link to either the object or my creator page please.

My Sims 2 videos
#42 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 5:08 PM
Fabulous story Nerina, I'm excited and looking forward to reading more
Instructor
Original Poster
#43 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 5:10 PM
Thank you all, I'm working on the pics for chapter 6 right now, than I'll have to do the writing. I don't know exactly how long it'll take, but It won't be too long, I believe.
Instructor
Original Poster
#44 Old 11th Aug 2006 at 10:16 PM
Default Chapter 6
Chelsea was really tired but still a bit shocked, not much, but enough to make her difficult to sleep, so she read instead. Will joined her in an hour.

“Dana called me” said he after changing into his sleepwear. “Did she?” “Yeah. She apologised, it was quite moving. She invited us to dinner for this Sunday, when she’ll be done with decorating the house.” “That’s great honey!” She put the book away and was about to get to sleep when Will took her hand. “Thanks for keeping in touch with her, I’m glad to know someone I trust watched on her while I couldn’t.” “My duty. Now let’s sleep.”

“Hi, Adrian baby, how do I look?” ‘You’re stunning’ he thought, but he couldn’t speak. “Maybe you like me more this way…” Suddenly the dress was gone, and she was in underwear.

She walked towards him. “What.. what are you doing, Dana?” “Can’t you imagine?” She was on a kiss distance now, and that was apparently what she wanted to do. Her lips were close to his.. and closer… and closer…

“ADRIAN! FOR THE THOUSANDTH TIME, WAKE UP!” He opened his eyes and woke up from his dream: the sexy and flirty Dana was replaced by the bossy and shrewish Dana he knew so well.

“Good morning to you too, sweetie!” He said, getting up from the couch. “Morning? It’s 7 PM, you fool! Your chili is smelling awful and Will and Chelsea will be here in a minute!” “My chili? Oh my god!” He rushed to the stove, just to find the meal he had prepared with great care was now a disgusting burnt thing.

“Why didn’t you turn it off?” “You never let me do it, remember? You’re the one who cooks! By the way, I had tried to wake you up a thousand time, but it was impossible! What the h.ell where you dreaming about?” He blushed “Nevermind. I’ll cook something else.” In that moment the doorbell rang. “It’s them. It’s Will. I haven’t seen for almost six months.” “Go open the door then!” She obeyed. When she opened it she was facing her brother. Chelsea was there too, but all she could see was her big brother.

They stared at each other for a couple, eternal, moments. “Hi, sis. You look pretty with those glasses.” “Yeah. The lenses were giving me an hard time, so I gave them up. I’ve never been the vain type anyway.” Silence again, then Dana threw herself into Will’s arms. “I’ve missed you so much.” “Yeah, I’ve missed you too.”

When the hug ended, Dana took a look at Chelsea, then at Will, then again at Chelsea. “D’you guys know your outfits match? You look so cute together! But come in. Adrian’s chili’s burnt, but we can order something at the take away.” They got in and Will walked towards Adrian.

“Hi, what happened to your chili? Is there a chance to fix it?” “I slept and it burnt. And about fixing it… take a look” He did. “No. Definitely. Throw it away, I’ll cook something else. What about Will’s famous pork chops?” The girls where looking at them from a distance “Dana, you’ve decorated this house beautifully.” “Thanks. And… since you two met each other, I knew you would have been the perfect match. Now I know I was right. Six months, right?” Yes, six months in a week. ”
Half an hour later, Will’s famous pork chops were ready and yummy as usual. The conversation at the dining table was nice and pleasing, until the topic of marriage was touched.

“So, what day will be the big day?” asked Dana “Big day? What do you mean?” asked Will “Your wedding, of course! I want to be a bridesmaid!” Will and Chelsea looked at each other, confused “We’re been dating only for six months, it’s too soon to think about marriage.” It was Adrian and Dana’s turn to look at each other. “I knew it wasn’t true.” said Dana, Adrian nodded “What are you talking about? What wasn’t true.” “There’s an interview to your father on the Daily and he says… why, just read it, it will be better than explaining. ”

In the interview Eric Donovan spoke about his children as he was an affectionate, caring father, lies on lies, it made Will sick. But the worst part was the end of it.

-So is your son following your footsteps?

E.D. No, he’s finding his own way, as I’ve always encouraged him to do. He’s also getting married very soon to his beautiful girlfriend, the actress Chelsea Becker. I’m so proud of him.

“Always encouraged? Proud?” said Chelsea. “Getting married?” said Will. He got up and reached for his mobile.

He dialled his father’s number and, as soon as he answered, starter screaming at him. “What were you thinking about? I understand you want to keep up our public image, but you shouldn’t have talked about my marriage. There won’t be any marriage, now and most likely never, and in any case you don’t have the right to… ”

“Will, please, I can’t talk now, I have guests. I’ll call you tomorrow. Yes, we will discuss this issue and everything you want. Will… calm down, have a sleep, we’ll talk about this, but not now. Bye.” Eric hanged up and went into the living room, where his guest was.

“I’m sorry you had to wait miss…” “Shepard. My name is Emma Shepard.”
Field Researcher
#45 Old 11th Aug 2006 at 10:25 PM
I am totally in love with this story. :valentine

Moooore! :D

http://www.iduniq.com - your own, personal unique ID - join the wave; I'm #3013 :D
Instructor
Original Poster
#46 Old 11th Aug 2006 at 10:29 PM
Now, that's a quick comment, Vinhou
Good news, I've got the pics taken for the next chapter and a half
Field Researcher
#47 Old 11th Aug 2006 at 10:43 PM
Weeeeeee! :P

Well, I'm just totally fast, heh.

Instructor
Original Poster
#48 Old 12th Aug 2006 at 8:30 PM
There will be some new characters, in the next couple of updates or so
Scholar
#49 Old 13th Aug 2006 at 11:18 AM
enjoyed
looking forward to the next chapter

My Sims 2 videos
Instructor
Original Poster
#50 Old 13th Aug 2006 at 2:22 PM
Default Chapter 7
Soon after Will called his father, Chelsea and he went home. While they were in the car, though, Chelsea didn’t spoke a word. She just sat on the passenger seat, looking out of the window, staring at nothing particular. Will thought it was weird, buy Chelsea had some odd moments from time to time, so he didn’t worry much. But when they got home and she still was acting odd, he asked for explanations.

“Won’t you tell me what’s happening?” “Don’t you know?” “Well, no, I just see you’re upset, but I don’t know the reason why.” “Oh, you really don’t, mister ‘There won’t be any marriage, now and most likely never’?” “What’s the problem? You don’t want to get married straight away, do you?” “No, sure I don’t, but I want to get married one day, and since you’re my boyfriend, I supposed you’d be the one I’d get married to, but what you said…” “Oh, come on, it’s not like you didn’t know it, you’ve known me for seven years, you knew I wasn’t the kind of guy that gets married.” “Yeah, I did, but people change when they date someone they that’s special to them, and I thought I was special to you, but it looks like I was wrong.” “Now don’t start being melodramatic. You’re special to me, ok? Very special. It’s just the whole idea of marriage that I don’t like. If you want the naked truth, I don’t think males are made for getting married; it’s not in our DNA.” She laughed, a short, sarcastic laugh “DNA! From the words of Will Donovan, the famous scientist! Oh come on, that’s the most stupid thing I’ve ever heard!”

“Ok, think as you want, but it’s clear that you and I want two very different things.” “Crystal clear. Maybe we should split up right now, instead of carrying on a relationship without a future!” She had said it. They looked at each other, shocked, then Will said “If this is what you want, ok. I’m going out now; we’ll talk it over tomorrow. I have to go out, or I’ll go totally mad.” Chelsea had realised what she had said “Will, wait…” but he didn’t listen and just went out, leaving her crying silently in front of the door.

Eric sat next to Emma. It was impossible not to notice her belly. “When are you due?” “I’m in my sixth month, so in three months I’ll have my son. Yes, it’s a boy, I have yet to think how to name him” “And my son knows nothing about it, I suppose.” “Exactly, and I don’t want him to know it. I’m sorry to say it, but Will is an irresponsible, spoiled brat, I wouldn’t trust him with the baby.” “So you consciously choose to bring up a son without a father.” “You see, I’m… let’s say, a bit older than 30. My motherly instinct is stronger than it’s ever been. I want a baby, I want it so bad that I don’t care who’s the father, I don’t care whether I’ll have a man near me or not. If I didn’t get pregnant with Will’s baby; I would have used artificial fecundation.”

“And you’re telling me because…” “Because you can’t feed a baby with motherly instinct, neither buy his crib or his napkins. You see, mister Donovan, I’ve thought about two ways of getting this money. The first one was selling my story to a gossip magazine. Rich bachelor impregnate woman and refuses to take his responsibilities, how does this sound? But that’s not the better way, Will would read it and I’d rather avoid this. The other way is… you. How much is my silence worth for you?” Eric took his chequebook , wrote something and handed it to Emma. She took a look at it and shook her head. “I’m sure you can do better than this, mister Donovan. Why don’t you add a zero?” They looked at each other straight in the eye, than Eric took the cheque again and added the zero. Emma nodded and walked towards the door.

“I’m sure you understand I’m not doing this because I’m greedy or something. I’m doing this for my baby, because I want him to have a decent life.” “With the money I gave you your baby will have the life of a king. I want to make one thing clear, miss Shepard, I want you to leave this city, bring your baby far from my son. If you’ll tell someone who the real father is, I’ll ruin your life, I can do it.” “I really believe so. Goodbye, mister Donovan” She went out. What neither Emma nor Eric knew was that someone had heard the whole conversation.

After going out, Will drove for a long time before entering a bar. There he realised he was no more the socialite he used to be: not only he couldn’t speak to anyone, he didn’t WANT to speak to anyone. He decided to play a bit of pool, alone. He thought about Chelsea, about their fight: a tiny voice inside of him told him he acted like a jerk, another told him he was right. This two voices together gave him headache, so he stopped listening to them altogether.

Suddenly someone entered the room. He kept playing without looking who it was. After a few moments that someone spoke.

“What’s a cutie like you doing here all by himself?” He turned to see a beautiful green-eyed, long-legged redhead.

Page 2 of 8