Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
#26 Old 1st Mar 2006 at 9:21 PM
Well you know that I'm used to visiting the debate room... I've downloaded Serene by the way, and she's on my campus now.
Advertisement
#27 Old 1st Mar 2006 at 9:22 PM
mazin story lolly you are very talented ...have i already sed that?...
Test Subject
Original Poster
#28 Old 1st Mar 2006 at 9:23 PM
Oh thats so cool!! so i guess i did manage to upload her sucsesfully! and thanks blazinarrow!

~Love is blind, i know this because you cant see me!~
Test Subject
Original Poster
#29 Old 2nd Mar 2006 at 6:54 PM
Default The Graveyard
If you remember what I said before, being alone is probably the worst part of being a vampire. As I adjusted to a new sleep pattern and never seeing daylight, I began to miss the life I had to leave behind. While most teens get to go out to parties with friends I get to linger round dark streets by myself. Martha would occasionally show up….well regularly show up. But all she ever did was remind me of what a freak of nature I am! And let’s not forget that she scares the **** out of me! One night as I woke up, I actually found her waiting my coffin!
“Martha!!! What the **** are you doing here! Why cant people just stay out of my room!”
“Serene, you so have to make me a vampire….I practically am a vampire, but without fangs! It’s so cruel living a false life as a human!”
“Right and you think creeping into my room and scaring me is gonna make me want you to live forever? Stop talking like an idiot and get out!”
Martha was driving me crazy. I really needed some company. If only I could find another vampire a real one who understands what its really like. But I had no idea where I could find another like me (except for Andrew, I didn’t want to see him!). But one thing was for sure is that I wasn’t going to find one in my room, so I decided to show Martha out and take a trip to the graveyard.

Its such a cliché, isn’t it? Vampires lingering around graves and crypts like we don’t have anything better to do. But back then I was new to it all and I thought I was more likely to find other vamps here than at the bowling ally or something. Gothier Greens was the only graveyard in the area, a big memorial park dedicated to the old Tricoui family. Being alone amongst all these dead people wasn’t exactly my idea of a good time, but at this stage even a vampire pigeon would have meant something to me.
My search was unsuccessful, yet not a complete waste of time. For although I didn’t find any vampires, I did find Victor.

As I mentioned earlier, Victor was the boy who used to sit next to me at school. I never knew much about him as he always seemed so quiet, and any time we ever spoke at Strangetown State School it was usually mindless polite conversation. Although I didn’t know him that well, Victor always struck me as a nice person, that’s why I didn’t like it when Andrew would pick on him. Not wanting to startle him, I tried to sneak past. But he noticed me before I could slip away.
“Hey…Serene? Is that you?”
Well he didn’t seem to notice that I looked different. I thought I may as well be polite.
“Hey Victor, haven’t seen you for a while, how are you?”
“I’m ok” Victor looked at me “Oh so you’re a vampire? Is that why you left school?”
This was the most casual reaction I had ever seen to me being a vamp, I was quite surprised.
“Yeah? Wow that wasn’t the reaction I expected”
“Oh I’ve seen a vampire before, ages ago”
It was nice to have a normal conversation with someone other than my parents.

Suddenly a thought crossed my mind, what was a teenage boy doing hanging round a graveyard alone at this time of night? Victor turned round to face a grave, I looked to see what was written on the headstone.
‘In loving memory of Larissa Anderson, beloved wife and mother’
Victors last name is Anderson, so I assumed he was here visiting this grave.
“Is that..?”
”My mother, yeah she died a couple of years ago”
“Oh im so sorry”
He sighed and turned away from the grave. I fortunately have no idea what its like to lose a parent, but I would assume it must be painful. Victor told me how he comes here a lot, mainly to get away from his dad.
“Basically, dad likes me to make myself scarce when he has girls over…which is a lot. So I come here a lot…it’s better than listening to dad hit on the maid through my room. He seems to think that his girlfriends will be put off if im around.”
I thought that was quite harsh, poor Victor actually preferred being in a spooky graveyard to home, he obviously wasn’t telling me everything and I didn’t expect him to. But I did suddenly feel more grateful for my own normal family.

We carried on our conversation on a nearby bench, seeing as we both had nothing better to do with our time; I guess we were both as sad as each other. We began to talk about high school, I wanted to know what I’d missed and Victor was interested in how I became a vampire.
“So basically. it was Andrew, he showed up at my detention and bit me. Well not before making some dramatic speech about higher beings and stuff!”
Victor looked horrified “Andrews a vampire? You mean he is never going to die? Ever? Damn now that really sucks!”
It was quite funny, I was beginning to forget little things about school such as how much Victor hated Andrew. But Victor was actually right about him, he is a ****.
“So have I missed anything? Since I left?”
“Well not much, it was cool without Andrew but after you left I’ve had to sit with Gav the chav and I swear if I have to listen to one more of his stupid ring tones im going to kill him! People wondered where you and Andrew went but it’s kinda died down now.”
So maybe I didn’t find another vampire, but I still found someone to talk to. And after I said goodbye to Victor I went home feeling a little better about everything.

Unfortunately for Victor, when he gets home he generally gets to feel worse. He unlocked the door and checked that the coast was here. It was ok; his dad Herman didn’t have a date. But despite this, Herman was still annoyed.
“What time do you call this?”
”Its only 10:15”
“Yes, I said don’t come home before 11:00 you could have ruined everything”
There was no pleasing Herman, ever since his mother died (suspiciously), Victor has been treading on eggshells around his father. He missed his mother a lot, but Herman seemed to get over his wife’s death very quickly. In fact it became his pickup line, then it got worse.
“Dad this really isn’t fair, why do you have to tell your dates im dead too?”
“Victor do you really think girls are interested in a man who has a miserable looking teenage son around? No I think the poor widower who tragically lost his son too has a better ring to it.”
Victor never tried to stand up to Herman, because if he did he would have nowhere to go. But he often wondered how he could be so mean, all of Victors life he had been so cruel and he still gets worse.
I didn’t know it then, but Herman was trouble, and Herman Anderson’s unusual meanness would affect me too.

#30 Old 2nd Mar 2006 at 7:02 PM
They make a cool couple
Test Subject
Original Poster
#31 Old 2nd Mar 2006 at 7:15 PM
Lol blazinarrow, always one step ahead.

Forum Resident
#32 Old 3rd Mar 2006 at 2:28 AM
Gav the chav ? Didn't I see him in the "guilty pleasure sim" thread ? LOL !
#33 Old 3rd Mar 2006 at 2:48 AM
uh oh update soom
Test Subject
Original Poster
#34 Old 3rd Mar 2006 at 10:25 AM
Yes thats Gav the chav! he drives everyone mad (exept his fellow chavs)

Field Researcher
#35 Old 3rd Mar 2006 at 12:54 PM
update soon love this story
#36 Old 5th Mar 2006 at 1:22 PM
i just started reading but it's GREAT! hope ya update soon!
#37 Old 5th Mar 2006 at 2:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lollipop_Girl
Lol blazinarrow, always one step ahead.

hehee well...lol

UPDATE cant wait...this is the only thing thats kept me going since I lost my nightlife the only vamp in my life is yours...lol
Test Subject
Original Poster
#38 Old 5th Mar 2006 at 2:22 PM
Im so sorry to hear that!! Well dont worry, update 5 is almost ready!

Test Subject
Original Poster
#39 Old 5th Mar 2006 at 3:16 PM
Default Crypt'O club..and a gruesome discovery.
It was Saturday night, and Herman Anderson stood there preening himself in front of the mirror. Tonight was big date night, and he needed to look his best. Herman had been dating Aiyana the maid for about a month now, and he had invited her over for a romantic evening. He told Victor to go somewhere, anywhere as long as he didn’t come home till past one o clock in the morning. Victor has to go, otherwise he’ll blow the whole sob story Herman uses to pick up chicks. That boy is just way too much like his mother.
Herman was rather enjoying being a bachelor, and he felt such a special connection with Aiyana. So tonight he had something special planned for his new girlfriend…something she defiantly wouldn’t expect.
Herman slicked his black hair back making sure every strand was prefect, he slapped on some cologne and looked at his reflection…and saw it was good. After hearing Victor shut the door behind him on his way out, he smiled to himself.
“Showtime”

Since our meeting in the graveyard, I had grown rather fond of Victor. He was out most nights, which was convenient for me, and hanging out with him beated skulking by my street hands down. I would often joke that he was like little vampire follower, he would say that’s ok as long as he doesn’t have to eat bugs like in movies. Victor and me had something in common…..we both had pretty messed up lives, but with each others company it was ok, I felt bad that I didn’t get to know him better while I were at school. Eventually we both grew tired of lingering around in the graveyard, people were beginning to look at us funny…as if we were grave robbers or something! So tonight we decided to go and hang out somewhere less strange but just as appropriate for me….Crypt’O night club!
Oh…and Martha tagged along too. At least I was growing more tolerant of her pestering

Hmmm teen drinking is very bad, haha but who hasn’t done it? Victor, Martha and I sat at a table at the back and slyly ordered drinks, not turning round in case someone recognized that we were underage! I looked around the club, the decor was dark and gothic, it was filled with freaks. The place seemed to have a ‘Wee Loooove Vampires’ theme going on, so it was safe to say I wouldn’t stand out amongst these people. Victor seemed rather on edge that night, I wasn’t sure why as then I didn’t know anything about Herman Anderson. Martha seemed very exited, apparently because we were meeting on social terms, we were ‘connecting’ which she seemed to think would increase her chances at me changing my mind about the whole siring thing, while I still had my mind made up on the matter. I decided if she was going to be like this all night I should make my drink a double.

As the night went on, I was close to hitting Martha. But I was distracted from her when Victor started coming up with strange things…things he had never spoke of before.
“Well you know what, its nice here….pretending to be dead”
Martha and I looked at him puzzled as he took another long swig from his drink, what was that supposed to mean? Victor was normally quite reserved over some aspects of his life, I looked and saw he had many empty glasses.
“Victor are you drunk?”
“What? Nooooooooo of course not! Don’t be silly Serene……you know that a pretty name!”
He paused for a second.
“Ok maybe I am…you don’t know what’s its like with him! Ohhh go out Victor, cant let the girls see you. You’re meant to be dead, like your mother! Don’t come home till late…don’t care what you do just stay out!”
I felt great pity for him, I had no idea Herman was that mean! I guess I can understand why he was drinking himself silly. But I thought we should leave before Victor reveals all his deep dark secrets that he would probably regret in the morning.

Martha and I left Victor at home as he’d seemed to have sobered up a bit. Victor slowly opened his front door, careful not to let anyone see him. He glanced round the room, and was surprised to see no one there! Herman had made out that tonight was really important, but the room was completely empty and all the lights were off. He was quite relived; he could sneak back to his room without any lecturing from his dad. But as he walked past the bathroom something caught his eye.
“What the **** is that?” he thought to himself. Curiosity got the better of him and he began making his way to the bathroom not quite knowing what he would find there

And as he swung the door open, Victor was horrified by what he saw. A woman, who he could recognize as Aiyana the maid, lay out on the floor, completely soaked in blood. Victor looked; she had several stab wounds in her stomach and the bathroom tiles were stained a sickening red. She was most defiantly dead. Herman was nowhere to be seen. And that was when Victor began to suspect something, which made his blood run cold!

Forum Resident
#40 Old 5th Mar 2006 at 3:44 PM
Blood ! Drama ! Oh my ! Is Herman a psycho ? I love that story !
Test Subject
Original Poster
#41 Old 5th Mar 2006 at 3:48 PM
Lol yes everything is starting....so fun to write!

Test Subject
#42 Old 5th Mar 2006 at 3:57 PM
I hope Victor doesn't get arrested by the police thinking he did it. That would seem like something his Dad would try to pin on him.

Great story, keep the story posts coming!! I can't wait for the next one.

If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door.
-- Paul Beatty

Never do anything that you don't want to explain to the paramedics
--Author Unknown
#43 Old 5th Mar 2006 at 6:34 PM
Hmmm so many posibilities...I would have to say, also, that victor will get accused...amybe then serene will go on some savage killing spree...lol (serene is a pretty name though )
#44 Old 5th Mar 2006 at 7:01 PM
hes a murder good update
Field Researcher
#45 Old 5th Mar 2006 at 7:20 PM
great update love this story write more
Test Subject
Original Poster
#46 Old 5th Mar 2006 at 7:34 PM
Wow thanks to whoever rated this story... i really appreciate it!

Lab Assistant
#47 Old 5th Mar 2006 at 7:37 PM
How interesting...Who would have thought he LIKES to murder women! Go find a grown-up, Victor! Hurry!

At my age, any thing I say is an old saying! - Lini
#48 Old 6th Mar 2006 at 9:53 PM
I LOVE IT!
POST SOON
Now i know why you posted the bloody murder scene stuff in the Where Can I find.... Section! Great Job! Very realistic!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#49 Old 6th Mar 2006 at 10:08 PM
Well thank you all for your feedback, its really cool! im currently working on part 6, il hopefully post more soon!

Scholar
#50 Old 8th Mar 2006 at 8:44 AM
love the story oh and where du get the shes still human hair from?
Page 2 of 18