Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#51 Old 24th Apr 2007 at 6:25 PM
Oh ok lol. Well of course you can have him virtually! Here you go...
Advertisement
Instructor
#52 Old 24th Apr 2007 at 6:59 PM
Yaaaaaaay, thank you! (... Only that didn't show up...)
Test Subject
#53 Old 24th Apr 2007 at 10:45 PM
...Just read it and great job as always Stormy!! I hope Ethans a good thing in her life

Original Poster
#54 Old 25th Apr 2007 at 4:12 PM
Loco: Oh sorry! I'm such a dork. :doh I forgot I deleted it from photobucket by accident after I posted it on here. Here you go again...

Plumeria: You're so sweet! Thank you very much! I hope so, too but we'll see.
Instructor
#55 Old 25th Apr 2007 at 5:44 PM
Yaaaaaay! *yoinks* Pwetty picture - he has nearrings, yum! Thank you! (... I'm not hyper, really I'm not...) Love this story. Just thought I'd add that.
Original Poster
#56 Old 25th Apr 2007 at 9:26 PM
Aww thanks! It's people like you that make me find the motivation and inspiration to move on with this story. :weep: I feel so loved! *Sniff sniff*...I'm ok. Oh, and you're welcome (regarding the pic)! Enjoy!
#57 Old 26th Apr 2007 at 10:24 PM
Stormy, I'm reading too! Please be inspired to continue, I wanna know where this is going and Ethan is soooo smexy it's a shame!
Original Poster
#58 Old 27th Apr 2007 at 4:53 PM
Lol, thank you breena! I appreciate it! :moose: Yes, I think Ethan is sexy, too. I always seem to do that to myself. After I have made a male sim, I usually make them really hot to the point where I wished they were real :shrug: .

An update will be posted soon! :wavegbye:
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 28th Apr 2007 at 9:52 PM
Aw, cute chapter! Ethan is nice, I like him. And your sets are lovely, very realistic...

*counter culture since '03 and counting*

"LMAO wtf r u syaing?!!1!"
The above sentence is not english. I only understand english. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 28th Apr 2007 at 11:35 PM
ah, great story!...can't wait to read more Stormy
#61 Old 29th Apr 2007 at 10:45 AM
hey stormy, i'm really liking this story!!
its great stuff!!
i'll be checking for updates!!
Original Poster
#62 Old 29th Apr 2007 at 5:34 PM
Julieth: Thank you! I wanted to try to make it as realistic as possible.

Jenny: Thanks, Jenny! I love your story, too! :valentine

Princessgen: Thank you! I'm so glad that you like it! :yippee:

I hope you all continue to read my story! I'm so happy I'm finally getting more feedback! The next chapter should be posted in the early part of this week. Maybe Tuesday. Hopefully.
Original Poster
#63 Old 30th Apr 2007 at 6:11 PM
Well, you guys I just found out last night that I'm expecting another baby! Oh gosh, oh gosh, oh gosh!!! :sprint: <-- Me running around crazy like a mad person. When I stop freaking out, I'll post the next chapter so bear with me here, please. Thanks all!
#64 Old 30th Apr 2007 at 6:34 PM
Awww! Congrats Stormy, update when you can! I've been there so take your time.
Instructor
#65 Old 30th Apr 2007 at 7:07 PM
AAAAH! Congratulations! That's so exciting! I know it's early days yet, but have you got any names picks out? (Yeah, I'm a slight name addict...)
Inventor
#66 Old 30th Apr 2007 at 7:09 PM
Stormy, your story is awesome! and congrats on the baby! :jig:
Original Poster
#67 Old 30th Apr 2007 at 7:25 PM
Breena: Thank you! I will.

Loco: Thank you, thank you! Lol actually no, I totally forgot about names! Any suggestions?

PennyTheCorgi: Thank you so much!
Instructor
#68 Old 30th Apr 2007 at 7:29 PM
Heh, I'm not too sure, actually. (I'm interested in names, but I'm bad at thinking up favourites and stuff!) Can I recommend a site, though? I can PM you a link if you like...
Original Poster
#69 Old 30th Apr 2007 at 7:35 PM
Yeah sure!
Original Poster
#70 Old 1st May 2007 at 6:04 AM
Default Chapter 5 ~ Murder In The Woods

One month later...

After standing at the cashier for eight long hours, Audrina's aching feet were glad to have those meager five minutes of rest as she drove back to Ethan's place. Her new job at the local market was demanding, but the salary was good enough to help pay for the utilities at the apartment. Ethan had also found a good-paying job as a golf caddy for the high-class society who resided in the upper-class neighborhoods. Seeing that Ethan was now being picked up by a limo every morning left Audrina with guaranteed transportation with Ethan's truck every day. Which means that the amount of time it takes her to get home was now cut her time in half.

Audrina walked into the apartment and noticed her new friend's absense. He's probably still at work, she thought to herself as she tossed her purse on the computer chair and plopped herself down on the sofa to watch some tv. She sat in awe as the channel 7 news anchor woman told a story of a child who was stuck in a well in a town not too far from where she was. Once she realized the child was alright, she let out a small chuckle. "Where were that child's parents?" she asked out loud.

Right before she was about to change the channel, another story began to brew:

In other news, a man, by the name of Nathan Syler, was arrested
earlier today from his home in Grand Heights for the murder of
his first wife, Lindsey Syler. Her body was found in the middle
of the woods by a man and his bloodhound. The man was walking
his dog alongside of the road, when the bloodhound started
frantically sniffing its way to her body. The woman appeared
to have been in the woods for almost a year and a half now.

Audrina sat rock-still. My father? My father killed her? No, it's all wrong! It's wrong! The gruesome information that was broadcasted all over the United States to hear was ringing in her ears. The words echoed deafeningly in her brain. The mug shot of her father was boldly displayed on the screen. He doesn't look the same, she thought. He looks...evil.

His eyes were mean. Disturbed. Unremorseful. The sight of his dark eyes made her stomach turn. Her vision became blurry. Her face started to become heated. Next thing she knew, everything went dark.

Sorry it's so short, guys! Next chapter will be up within the next day or two! Comments are appreciated! :D
Instructor
#71 Old 1st May 2007 at 12:20 PM
*gasps* Nooooo! Poor Audrina, that's a horrible thing to hear - especially from the news! It's really sad! (Great update, though! )
Original Poster
#72 Old 1st May 2007 at 7:08 PM
Thanks, Loco!
#73 Old 1st May 2007 at 9:25 PM
Awesome twist Stormy...I had to go back to the begining and read it again! I agree with Loco, such a terrible way to learn about something like that! Good thing she has Ethan there for her
#74 Old 1st May 2007 at 11:38 PM
OHHH. the dad wasn't in the car when it crashed. nice twist. =)
#75 Old 1st May 2007 at 11:56 PM
*runs around* Aaaaaah!!! He killed her! How could he! Evil man! lol, Great update!
Page 3 of 17