Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#51 Old 24th May 2006 at 5:44 AM
I like how you collect a bunch of shorter stories and put them in one thread. It's great for people like me who are admittedly impatient.

I also like that, although the stories ARE short little vignettes, you put enough in them to actually flesh out your characters and make them real. You can imagine meeting people like these.

Oh, and I hope that that guy Elizabeth finally met is NOT a psycho and actually likes BBW's. More importantly, he likes HER.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#52 Old 24th May 2006 at 6:16 AM
Default Dorian Verucio, Part 11
Though sad to have left Stacy on such negative terms, Dorian was relieved to be back home in Simville. It was one thing to play in the sandbox with his daughter, but being surrounded by miles and miles of sand in that stupid desert had been more than he could take! And, obviously, it also felt great to be near his family again.

Unfortunately, his daughter Adriana wasn't as pleased about the move as he was. He tried his best to help her understand, telling her that they were moving back to Simville so she could be closer to Grandma, Aunt Delia, and the rest of the family.

All Adriana knew, however, was that Dorian had taken her away from her mother. Therefore, she had no reservations about telling her father exactly what she thought of him:

It hurt to hear it, but Dorian figured that eventually, his daughter's anger would wear off and they could go back to being a family again. He just had to stick it out.

In the meantime, he took her over to his mother's house most days. His mother loved to see her one and only grandchild every chance she got, and Dorian looked forward to the visits because he was at the point where he needed to see a friendly face! (Adriana had been so scowly and cold lately that he couldn't help but think "like mother like daughter!")

One afternoon as Adriana was playing outside, Dorian pulled her into his lap and tried to get her to talk to him.

He didn't care if she yelled, screamed, called him names...he'd be happy with anything! He was just tired of getting the silent treatment.

Adriana, however, wouldn't have any of that.

She immediately jumped up and told him to stay away from her.

Luckily, Dorian's brother Tim was home from college for the weekend, and stepped in before the tension escalated.

Seeing that Adriana needed some time away from her father, he suggested they visit the Simville toy shop.

Of course, Adriana's face immediately brightened and she happily hopped into his car without another glance in her father's direction.

By the time they arrived home - with a carload of new toys for the little girl - Adriana was chattering away happily. Dorian was relieved to finally see his little girl smiling again as she and her uncle discussed all the cool new things she'd gotten.

Of course, as soon as Adriana saw her father, she returned to her former moody, sullen self.

Well, at least that little girl was one tough cookie, if nothing else!

Dorian just prayed it wouldn't last much longer. He hated being the bad guy when all he was doing was trying to look out for his daughter.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#53 Old 24th May 2006 at 6:19 AM
Thanks for the comments! =)

Quote: Originally posted by gazania
Oh, and I hope that that guy Elizabeth finally met is NOT a psycho and actually likes BBW's. More importantly, he likes HER.

Oh, he'll like her, all right...

I'll post an update on Elizabeth as soon as I get some pictures taken.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#54 Old 24th May 2006 at 6:43 AM
Default Dorian Verucio, Part 12
Dorian had been disappointed to learn that there were no vacancies in the apartment complex he and his family had previously lived in. He'd liked the location - and the pool - but apparently so had a lot of other people.

So, he'd bought a quaint little blue two storey house for he and his daughter. It was a little out of his price range, and perhaps a little bigger than what they needed, but Adriana had decidedly announced that that was the house she wanted to live in.

He bought the bare necessities for himself, then spent the remainder of the money decorating Adriana's room, converting a section of the living room into a play area for her, and buying her toys.

Dorian figured that if he couldn't give her what she most wanted - a devoted mother - then at least he could buy her all the material things she could ever dream of. In that sense, Adriana was one very lucky little girl.

But alas, it still did nothing to improve their relationship:

Dorian tried to be accommodating, promising his daughter that any weekend she wanted to see her mother, he'd be glad to take her.

But Adriana was still being very tight-lipped, refusing to speak to him unless it was to tell him what a "meanyhead" he was.

She stopped listening, too, which was not only frustrating, but also potentially dangerous. Even after her father asked her not to, she went ahead and jumped on the couch, stomped on the flowerbeds, and climbed on the railings of the front porch.

Dorian didn't know what to do.

His sister Delia suggested he give his daughter some space - partly for Adriana's sake and partly for his; he was going crazy!

Sending him inside to relax for the first time in a long time, Delia gave her goddaughter a hug and started telling her about the different kinds of flowers that grew in the garden.

Adriana loved spending time with Delia, and vice versa. Anything Delia did, Adriana wanted to do:

(Dorian just hoped his dear sister would refrain from teaching his daughter how to throw spitballs and beat other kids up; Delia had been an expert in both those departments as a child! :P)

The two played together every afternoon, because Adriana didn't know many kids her own age.

Dorian wasn't terribly concerned, though, because in a few weeks, she'd be starting school, where he was sure she'd meet a ton of new friends.

What he was concerned about, however, was what Delia told him she saw...

It hadn't been until Delia had overheard Adriana playing with her dollhouse that she'd started to see just how angry Adriana really was.

As Adriana played with her "Mommy" and "Daddy" dolls, it became apparent that she placed 100% of the blame for her parents' failed relationship on Dorian.

Dorian hated seeing his little girl unhappy - especially when it was him she was so displeased with! But what could he do about it?
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 24th May 2006 at 6:54 AM
i just read all of this, and its so good.

i hate those girls, and im not too fond of Adriana either. Stupid pratt girl
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#56 Old 24th May 2006 at 7:03 AM
Default Dorian Verucio, Part 13
Thankfully, once Adriana started anticipating her first day of school, she seemed to get distracted and forgot to be angry. Ah, to have the attention span of a five-year-old!

Adriana was excited about going to school and meeting other kids right up until Dorian pulled the car up in front of Simville Academy. Then, with the school looming in front of her, the intimidated little girl suggested they go home and she start school some other day.

She clung to her dad as they neared the entrance. Though he hated to see her afraid, a part of him was glad that she'd finally seemed to forgive him (or had at least forgotten that he was a "meanyhead!")

"Do I have to go in?" she asked her dad hesitantly.

He smiled reassuringly. "Just try it, okay? I bet you'll like it!"

He thought his daughter was about to start crying, but just then, a little boy who looked about Adriana's age ran up to them.

"Hi, I'm Georgie!" he chirped. "I like your backpack...wanna play?"

And, just like that, Adriana's uncertainty faded away, and she eagerly ran off to play with Georgie and the other kids.

Dorian stood there watching proudly, simultaneously looking a little lost.

"Let me guess: first day of school, Dad?" someone behind Dorian asked. He turned to see a young woman looking at him inquisitively.

He nodded. "How'd you know?"

"You just have that look to you."

"Which look is that?" he pressed.

She grinned impishly. "The look all parents get on their kid's first day of school: like you don't know whether to celebrate or cry!"

Dorian chuckled. "I take it you've been there before?"

She shook her head. "Nope, I don't have any kids. But if I had a simoleon for every time I've seen that expression on a parent's face..." She stuck out her hand, "I'm Violet. I teach here."

"Which one is yours?" she questioned, gesturing to the children.

Dorian pointed his daughter out to Violet, who smiled. "Don't worry, I'll make sure she has a great first day." Winking at him, she continued, "speaking of first days, I guess I'd better get going - it's time for class!"

Feeling slightly less worried, Dorian made his way home all alone. The house seemed lonely already. He just hoped Adriana would have a good day...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#57 Old 24th May 2006 at 7:43 AM
Default Dorian Verucio, Part 14
Adriana, in fact, had an excellent first day of school.

The five-year-old loved having her very own desk!

She loved her new teacher, too.

Adriana's favorite part of the day, though, was by far play time!

She and her new friends got to play with dolls, build forts, and even play dress up!

Dressing up was definitely Adriana's favorite part of the day!

In fact, Adriana had such a good day that she was sad when "home time" came!

Dorian had devotedly checked the clock all through the day, and made sure he was at the school in time to meet Adriana. (He hated the thought of her waiting all alone, wondering if he'd show up, so actually, he showed up about a half hour early!)

To his relief, when Adriana walked out the doors, she was all smiles.

"Can I ride the bus home?!" Adriana asked eagerly.

Dorian barely had time to nod before she was barrelling down the sidewalk toward the big yellow schoolbus, giggling in excitement. Her new friend Georgie trailed behind her.

Dorian looked up at the schoolbus, hoping that the bus driver was a responsible motor vehicle operator. (Yes, there was no doubt about it: Dorian Verucio was an extremely overprotective dad!)

"Remember not to stand up when the bus is moving!" Dorian called after them. "And sit near the front! Sit beside an emergency exit, okay kids? Kids...?"

They paid little attention to Dorian, instead eagerly boarding the bus like Big Kids.

Sighing, Dorian meandered over to the empty swingset, and sat down.

So, this was what it would be like from now on. Adriana was going to ditch her dad in favor of playing with her friends. It was only natural, sure, but it was also only natural that Dorian be a little hurt, right? Slowly but surely, he was losing his little girl...

"Tough first day?" a familiar voice behind him asked knowingly.

Standing up, he grinned sheepishly at Violet.

She promptly took his place on the swing.

"Push, please?"

"Oh, okay. Sure. So what about you, how was your first day?"

"Fun!" Violet laughed. "Sometimes I still can't believe they pay me for this! And this school is a lot nicer than the one I was teaching at last year. Say, that reminds me...do you know where I can buy office supplies around here? I hate being new in town and not knowing my way around!"

"Sure, I can give you directions," Dorian replied helpfully.

"Great," Violet said. "But in a moment...first, give me another push!"
Instructor
#58 Old 24th May 2006 at 8:40 AM
Ooooo, do I get a hint of a relationship building between Violet and Dorian and I wonder if this relationship does blossom if this resolves the tension between Dorian and his daughter Adriana.....

The suspension....

Auroraspirit :angel:
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 25th May 2006 at 8:29 PM
I'm loving this, it's such a good story - keep it up!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#60 Old 25th May 2006 at 9:11 PM
Thanks, I'll update as soon as I can!

auroraspirit, I tried to reply to your pm, but it said your inbox is full. The cork board you asked about can be found here: http://daydream.etowns.net/ It's part of the "School Bulletin Board Set," and is under the Paintings section. =)
Instructor
#61 Old 26th May 2006 at 1:37 AM
Thankyou very very very much Sim Sagas, I did forget to empty out my inbox the other day, oops.

Thankyou for replying your post here.

Auroraspirit :angel:
#62 Old 26th May 2006 at 9:04 PM
Wow, it's such a great story! Poor Elizabeth I hate it when people laugh at you...
Lab Assistant
#63 Old 27th May 2006 at 11:20 AM
I love these stories, keep up the good work !
I also love Elizabeth, i think she's beautiful and you've inspired me to create my own unique sims in body shop. All my sims untill now are basically perfect, pretty etc but now that i've seen elizabeth i want more realistic sims so Thankyou!

PS: I'd love to know how you got that treehouse
Lab Assistant
#64 Old 27th May 2006 at 11:26 AM
This might seem like a stupid question but is that really a school? I'm just curious to how you've done that
#65 Old 27th May 2006 at 11:33 AM
Bring back Dorian Verucio!! I want to know what happens next!! This story is quite good im hooked!
Lab Assistant
#66 Old 27th May 2006 at 10:12 PM
wow, great job!!! I love this story:D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#67 Old 28th May 2006 at 8:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by starwyn
PS: I'd love to know how you got that treehouse

I just used the moveobjects cheat to place the stairs (ladder), which can be found on MTS2. Then I built a 2nd storey, and voila, a treehouse!

Quote: Originally posted by starwyn
This might seem like a stupid question but is that really a school? I'm just curious to how you've done that

It's sort of a school...

It's a residential lot, with the two teachers living on it. I used the school items from Simlogical to call students to class and make them do assignments. Since I just built it for story purposes, the schoolbus still shows up in the morning if I've made any of the students selectable via InSim. I usually just don't save after I've taken my pictures, so that the students' grades won't plummet.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#68 Old 28th May 2006 at 9:17 PM
Default Ella Manson, Part 1
Ella Manson was a pretty girl, though terribly insecure. The curly-haired high school student was part of the popular clique at school, largely thanks to her outgoing best friend, Jossalyn Foreman.

Unlike Ella, Jossalyn oozed confidence, and bordered on being bossy. The fun-loving sixteen year old was used to getting her way, but Ella didn't mind most of the time. She knew that as long as she stuck with Jossalyn, she'd have lots of exciting adventures.

Today, Jossalyn was whining that she wanted to sneak into Heat, the wild dance club downtown.

"Come on!" Jossalyn pressured, her eyes twinkling mischieviously. "We have to go, so we can brag about it to everyone at school on Monday! We can take my car...it's only a half hour drive!"

"I can't Joss!" Ella protested. "If my dad found out, he'd ground me for life!"

"Oh live a little," Jossalyn retorted, pouting. Crossing her arms in defiance, she stared her best friend down until Ella felt herself giving in.

"Well...maybe we could go for an hour?" Ella suggested meekly. "But no longer, Joss, and I mean it! JUST an hour!"

"Yessss!" Jossalyn pumped her fist in the air in triumph. "You're the bestest friend ever!" she announced happily. "I promise we're going to have a great time, El. Just wait and see!"

"Uh. How are we going to get in, though?" Ella inquired, concerned. "We're underage...remember?"

Jossalyn smiled widely. "You just leave that to me, hun," she reassured her worried friend. Jossalyn sat down at her desk and pulled out a cigarette. She eyed her friend critically. "Is that what you're going to wear?"

"Why, what's wrong with it?" Ella asked worriedly. "Does it make my butt look big?"

Jossalyn shrugged non-commitally. "At least put on some makeup," she ordered unapologetically. "I said I can get us in, but I'm not a miracle-worker, hun. Help me out, here! Try to make yourself look a few years older, k?"

Ella obediently helped herself to Jossalyn's extensive makeup collection, and tarted herself up in hopes of passing for a college student instead of a high schooler.

"Yeee-aaah!" Jossalyn chirped as she looked on. "Now that's what I'm talking about! Want a puff?"

"Alright."

As Ella coughed and sputtered from the cigarette her best friend handed to her, she wondered what the night had in store...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#69 Old 28th May 2006 at 9:35 PM
Default Ella Manson, Part 2
"Joss," Ella asked as they pulled up outside Heat in Jossalyn's shiny red sports car, "are you sure we're not here too early? I mean...it's still light outside! I thought they were called nightclubs for a reason?"

Unfazed, Jossalyn hopped out of the car and strode confidently toward the front entrance. "Relax hun," she replied. "The earlier we get here, the more likely they are to let us in...when the club starts filling up, they start being more selective about who gets in!"

"Oh. Okay. Uh, Joss? Did you know Heat has a bouncer at the door?" Ella stammered, defeated. "Now we're never going to get in!"

Jossalyn smirked. "Him? He's nothing, hun. Watch this."

"Ohmigod Joss, don't go over there! He's going to see you!" Ella hissed, panicked.

But, her friend ignored her and purposefully sauntered over to the muscular security guard.

Ella followed reluctantly, and, holding her breath, watched in horror.

Without a shred of hesitation, Jossalyn walked right up to him and smiled seductively. "Hi there," she said in a breathy voice.

To Ella's amazement, the tough looking bouncer responded immediately to Jossalyn's shameless flirting!

"Hey," he grunted, clearly interested.

Jossalyn leaned forward and whispered something in his ear, simultaneously giving him an eyeful of cleavage.

He grinned. "Go on in," he told the fearless girl, giving her a subtle wink.

Ella was amazed. She knew she never could have pulled that off! Trust Jossalyn...

Shoulder's back and head held high, the assertive teenager casually strolled into the club, with Ella trailing closely behind.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#70 Old 28th May 2006 at 9:56 PM
Default Ella Manson, Part 3
As soon as the girls reached the dance floor, they spotted a friend from school.

"Felix!" Jossalyn bellowed in mock disapproval. "What are you doing here? How did you get in??"

"Oh hey guys!" he shouted over the loud music. "I came here with Brian!"

Ella spotted Brian behind Felix, hitting on an attractive bartender.

Say no more, she thought, understanding. Brian Short (whose name was rather ironic) was the tallest guy in Ella's grade. In fact, he was taller than all the teachers at school, and even her dad! So, it made sense that he'd be able to sneak into Heat, as no one would ever guess by looking at him that he was still in high school.

When Brian spotted them, the friendly giant hurried over. He and Jossalyn immediately started to dance. Ella turned around to talk to Felix, but he'd already vanished into the ever-growing crowd.

Great. Feeling incredibly awkward, Ella stood alone on the dance floor as everyone around her smustled.

Sighing to herself, she reluctantly made her way over to the bar to wait for her friends to remember that she existed.

A young bartender who looked to be in his early twenties was perched atop a barstool. He watched as Ella approached, making her feel a little self conscious.

"Hey there," he called out, a faint smile playing over his lips. "How ya doing?"

Ella shrugged. "Okay, I guess."

Just then, one of the other bartenders strolled up behind the seated one. "Ash!" she yelled good-naturedly. "If you think you're going to sit there while we do all the work, you're crazy! Get up and get to work, mister!"

He laughed. "Fine, fine," he relented, teasingly shooing his co-worker away. He stood, and faced Ella. "Looks like I've gotta get back to work," he informed her regretfully. "But hey, hang around if you've got a minute. I'd like the company."

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#71 Old 28th May 2006 at 10:28 PM
Default Ella Manson, Part 4
Since Ella didn't have anything else to do, she complied, and sat down at the bar.

"Can I get you a drink?" Ash asked as soon as he'd resumed his place behind the counter. "It's on the house."

"Uh, no...thanks." Ella was worried that if she had a drink in her hand, someone might come along and card her!

Ash shrugged. "Alright, suit yourself." His eyes twinkled. "Hey, wanna see something cool?"

Before Ella could reply, he grabbed a few glasses from the bar and began to juggle them.

Ella giggled. "You're pretty good," she told him appreciatively.

The bartender who'd been joking around with Ash earlier overheard, and replied, "sure he is! That's because he spends all his time goofing off instead of doing his job!"

"You're just jealous," Ash retorted, sticking his tongue out. He caught all of the glasses with ease, set them down, then took a bow. "Tada!"

Ash's attention was diverted for a moment, as he turned and looked in the direction of the dance floor.

"Yeesh," he commented, pointing at what had caught his eye. "I think your friends have had a bit too much to drink."

Sure enough, Jossalyn and Brian were sitting on the dance floor looking quite woozy. Ella could see from across the club that Jossalyn had a violent case of the hiccups. Irritated smustlers were tripping over the drunken pair as they tried to dance around them.

Ella sighed and stood up. "I'd better go get them before someone gets hurt," she told the friendly bartender.

But, Ella's friends weren't ready to leave. Instead, they stumbled over to a keg and continued their drinking binge.

Just then, Felix reappeared at their side.

"Felix!" Jossalyn slurred, flipping her hair. "Where've ya been, buddy?"

"Shhh!" Felix hissed, trying to hush up Jossalyn. "Keep your voice down!" He pointed at a shabby looking guy with a long, unkept beard. "My uncle's here! I've been hiding out in the bathroom all night...if he sees me and tells my mom I was here, I'm dead!"

Felix turned to Brian and announced, "we've gotta get out of here before he spots us!"

Jossalyn cackled loudly, enjoying their predicament. Then all of a sudden, she grew serious for a brief moment. "Hey buddy, take my car," she offered generously, handing him the keys.

Ella gulped. "Joss? You're forgetting that we need your car to get back home!"

But, it was too late. Felix and Brian were already hightailing it out of the club, eager to get outside under the cover of darkness.

Ella sighed. "Joss, do you have money for a cab?"

"Nope!" Jossalyn announced drunkenly. "But don't worry hun...you worry too much! It's gonna make your head hurt!"

She belched loudly. Ugh. She was really wasted, Ella realized. What was she going to do?

Just then, Ash the bartender approached her. "You look worried," he told her. "Is there a problem?"

Ella explained to him that she and her friend were without a ride home. "And it's almost morning!" she finished anxiously, her voice wavering. "We need to get home!" She looked over at her friend, who was still guzzling beer. "I don't know what to do!"

"I'm done work in fifteen minutes," Ash offered. "I can give you girls a lift."

"Really?!" Ella's relief was audible. "That'd be so great...thank you!"

So, fifteen minutes later, just as the sun was coming up, Ash helped Ella carry her drunken friend out to his car, and then he drove them both home.

Somehow, Ella was able to sneak in without her parents hearing. Though she'd worried so much that she'd given herself a tummyache, she realized that, just as Jossalyn had promised, she had had a fun night! ...And quite an adventure!

She was just thankful Ash had been there to bail her out of trouble!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#72 Old 29th May 2006 at 8:46 PM
Default Ella Manson, Part 5
Ella thought she'd seen the last of Ash, as she didn't expect to return to Heat any time soon. So, she was surprised when one afternoon a few weeks later, he turned up on her front doorstep.

"I hope my turning up unannounced like this is okay," he said as she invited him in. "I just happened to be in the neighbourhood..."

Somehow, they ended up upstairs, in Ella's parents' bedroom. It was a good thing she was home alone that day, she thought to herself, because her parents would have a fit if they knew she'd had a boy in there!

They talked about Ash's job for a while, and he offered to take her out for a drink sometime.

Ella flushed. "I, uh...I have something to tell you," she stuttered awkwardly. "I'm...I'm...I'm still in high school!"

Ash looked amused. "I'm not surprised," he replied calmly.

Hm. So he wasn't mad? Strange...but good!

Ash seemed too interested in Ella to care that she'd fibbed about her age. He eyed her parents' bed thoughtfully. "Are you comfortable there on the floor?" he asked casually. "My foot's starting to fall asleep!"

That was how they ended up in her parents' bed together.

Ella was beside herself. It was the first time any guy had paid any attention to her, other than the occassional shy smile she got from Felix Verucio. But Felix was just a boy. Ash was older and more sophisticated...ohmigod, this was so cool!

As she cuddled in bed with the college-aged bartender, Ella couldn't help but think that Jossalyn would explode with envy when she found out about this!!

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#73 Old 29th May 2006 at 9:07 PM Last edited by Sim Sagas : 23rd Jan 2010 at 1:19 AM.
Default Ella Manson, Part 6
Though nothing happened that first day, Ella could tell that Ash wanted to move things along quickly. He asked when the next time her parents would be away was, and made his next appearance then.

They went back into her parents' bedroom, where Ella started to feel a bit uncomfortable. Just what did Ash expect from her, exactly?

She soon found out...

"You want me to do what?!" the teenager asked in shock. "Ew, no way!"

But Ash was very charming, and didn't want to take no for an answer. Eventually, Ella found herself giving in.

Besides, if she did what he asked, he'd stop pestering her about it, right?

Yuck!

At least Ash would like her better if she did whatever he wanted, right?

That became a recurring theme over the following months.

Ella and Ash fooled around in the hot tub...

and in bed.

Sometimes Ella felt like he was only interested in woohoo, and that made her a little sad.

But, a part of her liked the attention, and was thrilled to think that Ash could actually find her, Ella Manson, attractive!

So, on it went...
Test Subject
#74 Old 29th May 2006 at 9:57 PM
I've been following this story from the start and I must say it's brilliant!
Field Researcher
#75 Old 30th May 2006 at 1:19 AM
your stories are fantastic and well worded and brilliant I enjoy every morsel of them.

smile:D
Page 3 of 29