Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 3:43 AM
Default The Little Things

Follow along with newlyweds Matthew and Lauren as they travel to new places, discover happiness, trials and tribulations. Watch as their lives unfold and what new and down-right bizzare things happen to the couple after moving into the small country house on Green Hill.

Formerly known as boolPropped
2 users say thanks for this. (Who?)
Advertisement
retired moderator
Original Poster
#2 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 3:43 AM
Default Chapter 1
It was only a matter of days that had passed between the young couple saying “I do” and moving to a new home in a new town. Newlyweds Matthew and Lauren were excited to start a life of their very own in the small town of Lanville. They fell in love with a little, yellow house perched atop Green Hill in the small town, so the two purchased it the day after they were married.

Lauren smiled to herself as she thought about all of the great memories that were yet to be made in this little house. The two fell into each other’s arms as they gazed lightly upon their home, still in awe of the recent celebrations of their new life together.

Matthew and Lauren fell into their routine easily. Matthew was fresh out of college and looking for a steady job in their new neighborhood, and Lauren was planning on taking a volunteer position somewhere in the town. The couple’s mornings were usually spent half cooking breakfast and half snuggling and smooching right there in the kitchen.

Matthew decided that it was time for him to crack down and get a job. He read through the paper and found a couple of good leads. Moving from a large city to a small town, like Matthew and Lauren had done, was a little frightening considering the two had no idea how the job market was here in Lanville.

But after some research, Matthew came across two different law firms in the town that seemed as though they needed some extra help. So with a light kiss and a ‘good luck,’ Matthew smiled at his wife and made his way into town for his interview.

#3 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 3:48 AM
Yay! This is a awesome start, bP! I love it!
Instructor
#4 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 4:17 AM
Oh, I'm so excited you have a new story! I really like it so far!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 4:21 AM
great into! =) so cute
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 4:21 AM
yeah a new story!...and such a beautiful couple......you always have such beautiful couples
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 5:11 AM
Looks good so far!
#8 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 5:18 AM
This story looks very interesting so far. It's a great beginning. I really like that last picture too.
Mad Poster
#9 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 6:03 AM
Yay! New story from bP!
Great start and keep up the good work!
#10 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 6:56 AM
Yay another story! :banana: I'd have to say you're an awesome writer! I can't wait for the next chapter! :thumb:
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 7:30 AM
Aw, this looks like a cute story! Update please!
Instructor
#12 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 7:45 AM
I really love your story, its so quaint

Auroraspirit :angel:
Test Subject
#13 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 7:56 AM
Your story looks great boolPropped. *waits patiently with eyes widely open*
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 8:50 AM
This looks really great - Please update
#15 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 4:46 PM
Lovely begining!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#16 Old 19th Apr 2007 at 5:31 AM
Thanks for reading, everyone Watch for an update within the next few days.

#17 Old 19th Apr 2007 at 4:55 PM
Ahhh boolpropped you rock, i never started reading a story from the begining couple of day but i had to check yurs out and it looks like its going to be great, i Cant wait for an update
Instructor
#18 Old 19th Apr 2007 at 5:14 PM
Oooh, awesome! You're a really good writer, and the pictures are stunning. Can't wait to read more!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#19 Old 21st Apr 2007 at 6:37 AM
Default Chapter 2
“Lauren?!” Matthew called out to his wife from the front porch.

Just as Lauren stepped into the living room, she saw Matthew rush through the door with a smile on his face and his arms wide open.

“I got a job!” He said excitedly.

Lauren’s face brightened as a smile flew across her lips. She ran up to her husband and gave him a big hug. She was so proud of him!

“That’s wonderful, sweetheart! What’s the job?” Lauren asked.

“It’s just an entry-level position, but I can see myself climbing in the company pretty quickly,” Matthew told his wife. “I will be working under the CEO of Gold Law doing paralegal type things.”

“So…” Lauren started, “…how is the pay?”

“It’s really good,” Matthew smiled.

Lauren was so excited that the two were on the road to success; maybe slowly at first, but that didn’t matter to her. As long as she was with the man she loved, nothing else mattered.

“Well congratulations, sweetie.”

“Thanks babe,” Matthew smiled as his wife before taking her in his arms.

The young couple spent the rest of the afternoon in each other’s arms. Matthew’s mind was running a mile a minute thinking about his new job and all the opportunities it came with. Lauren was excited too about how many new things they would be able to buy, and what new things they could plan on in the months to come. They would finally have enough money to support the family they dreamed of.

“I’m going to bed,” Matthew said quietly.

Lauren smiled and looked up from her latest novel.

She quietly put her book away and followed Matthew into their bedroom. The two fell asleep together, both thinking about each other as they fell peacefully into dreamland.

Mad Poster
#20 Old 21st Apr 2007 at 8:44 AM
Awww. Such a sweet update.
Instructor
#21 Old 21st Apr 2007 at 10:04 AM
Aw, cutenesses! And yay about the job. Keep it up!
#22 Old 21st Apr 2007 at 4:50 PM
Awwz..nice update!
#23 Old 22nd Apr 2007 at 5:19 PM
yay! I love your stories boolproped XD this one is sooo cute allready ♥♥
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 22nd Apr 2007 at 9:14 PM
such a cute update!
#25 Old 22nd Apr 2007 at 10:45 PM
How sweet!
Page 1 of 18