Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
#51 Old 7th Sep 2008 at 10:41 PM
Awesome! Can't wait to see what happens next
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 8th Sep 2008 at 4:26 AM
I really hope she's faking it... so that Chaste won't get arrested... or something like that.

The real John McCain

There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats.
-Albert Schweitzer
#53 Old 8th Sep 2008 at 5:54 AM
NO SERENA WHYYY???? okay now that I'm over that moment, >=/ she so better remember him. Poor chaste, loves her so much an she goes and gets amnesia.
#54 Old 15th Sep 2008 at 2:20 PM
This is so dramatic! OMG! I so freaking love this story!

Poor Serena. And Chaste. It's so sad. I wonder what happens next.
Theorist
#55 Old 15th Sep 2008 at 2:35 PM
:O

*Cries for Chaste*

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Field Researcher
#56 Old 15th Sep 2008 at 2:38 PM
Such a suspenseful, exciting story! Was on the edge of my seat all the time :B

It is only with the heart that one can see rightly;
what is essential is invisible to the eye.
#57 Old 16th Sep 2008 at 5:48 AM
I just finished reading your story and i love it! Poor Chaste and i felt really bad for Helena too when she was tortured by the police officer
Original Poster
#58 Old 16th Sep 2008 at 4:52 PM
I didn't think anyone was commenting on my story and I look and see all of these comments Thanks everyone! There will be an update really soon, I just need to finish taking pictures for the next chapter
Top Secret Researcher
#59 Old 16th Sep 2008 at 5:01 PM
Great story, this is really good! can't wait to read moree :D

Previously known as 'simcharley1990'
Original Poster
#60 Old 16th Sep 2008 at 10:59 PM
Default Chapter 9: A Love Not Lost (Part 1)

---

“Chaste, I wanted to tell you this earlier…” Chaste sat across from Lia with his head on leaning on his arm; he sat silently as tears still fell slowly from his eyes.

“We still have to get her out of here, even if she doesn’t remember us. You have to be strong Chaste, for Serena. If you show her things to trigger her memory eventually it will com back, she just needs time.” Chaste rose from his seat and walked out of the lobby without replying. After wiping the tears from his face he cautiously entered Serena’s room once again.

Serena laid calmly in her bed, her body still weak from the coma she was in. Chaste warily approached, this time making sure not to scare her again.

“A woman explained everything to me…even though the last thing I remember is waking up in this room. She said you were my…husband?” Confusion filled her face as Chaste tried to find a way to make things clearer for her.

“Well yes, but we’re not legally married, that’s not allowed here.” Serena only seemed more confused by what he was saying, and Chaste began to grow frustrated.

“OK listen, I’m going to take you somewhere. Don’t worry about trying to remember anything yet, just come with me.”

Serena seemed scared; she didn’t know who this stranger was or if he was going to hurt her. But she could sense that he had no intention of doing so. She wanted to remember again and she knew that he was the only one who could help her.

Serena agreed to go with Chaste and after changing her clothes he carefully led her out of the hospital and into his car. He was overjoyed at the fact that they were finally together again, but it was a bit disappointing that Serena didn’t feel the same way. However, Chaste had a feeling he could change that. They drove in complete silence for over an hour. Neither of them knew what to say to each other, so they just kept their eyes on the road ahead of them.

Eventually Chaste stopped the car, and the sight before them was breath-taking.
“Where are we?” Serena asked, Chaste just smiled and stepped out of the car.

-----

Original Poster
#61 Old 16th Sep 2008 at 10:59 PM
Default Chapter 9: A Love Not Lost (Part 2)

----

The ground was covered with beautiful flowers of many colors and water flowed gracefully over the rocks. This place brought only feelings of peace, serenity and joy to Serena; it was the most beautiful place she’d ever seen.

Chaste guided Serena towards the arched bridge that overlooked the beautiful pond, and she was still taken aback by the scenery that surrounded her. “What is this place? It’s so beautiful…and it seems familiar.”

Chaste was elated when he heard her say this; he knew there was still a chance that he could make her remember everything again.

“We come here every year for our anniversary…and I proposed to you right here on this bridge.” Serena looked down at her hand and saw the ring he gave her glistening on her finger.

She suddenly felt her entire body go numb as her mind was taken over by images that seemed to flash before her eyes.

Serena looked into Chaste’s eyes as tears dripped from her face. “April 21st…that was the day you proposed…on our anniversary…Chaste!” She jumped into his arms and he embraced her in a passionate hug.

“You remember!” Neither of them could stop themselves from crying as they held each other tightly, and neither of them ever wanted to let go.

Eventually Chaste put Serena down, and as he stared into her beautiful green eyes he told her what he waited 6 months for her to hear him say, “I love you.”

“I love you too Chaste, more than anything.” They kissed for what seemed like an eternity as the sun set before them.

#62 Old 16th Sep 2008 at 11:12 PM
aww... I'm so glad she remembered. smart move on chaste's part to bring to a place she would recognize from her memories.

=)
#63 Old 16th Sep 2008 at 11:22 PM
Aww! I'm so glad she rememberrreddd ;D
this is such a good story!
#64 Old 17th Sep 2008 at 5:27 PM
So perfect!
Theorist
#65 Old 17th Sep 2008 at 6:22 PM
<3
awwwww

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Test Subject
#66 Old 17th Sep 2008 at 8:12 PM
awww
ha she has the claddagh ring the wrong way round :P
when you're taken/married you wear the crown inwards

Living is a waste of breathing,
and dying is a waste of death...

If you jump, then I will jump too, we'll fall together...
Alchemist
#67 Old 17th Sep 2008 at 8:14 PM
Im So glad she remembered but i felt really sorry for chaste
Original Poster
#68 Old 17th Sep 2008 at 9:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Psycho_Bunny
awww
ha she has the claddagh ring the wrong way round :P
when you're taken/married you wear the crown inwards

I didn't know that. it was the only ring I could find that I liked so I picked it as her wedding ring. Now that you've pointed it out I'll probably redo that picture :p

Thank you all for commenting! :D
Test Subject
#69 Old 17th Sep 2008 at 10:32 PM
yeah I know, I tried to find a claddagh ring once on mts2, not very good ones... they just don't look right...

Field Researcher
#70 Old 18th Sep 2008 at 1:20 AM
Aww ♥
Loved the update [=

Just Call Me Allie :)
#71 Old 18th Sep 2008 at 1:18 PM
great update! I am happy her memory came back YAY! Lucky Chaste
Field Researcher
#72 Old 18th Sep 2008 at 10:36 PM
Just found this story, and it's great! Hoping for an update... now! :P

Oh, a Claddagh ring, how sweet - and now it's facing the right way. :D

"Euphobia- Fear of hearing good news."
Doctor: Good news - you are completely healthy!
Patient: NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! [collapses and dies of chok]

http://www.iduniq.com - your own, personal unique ID - join the wave; I'm #3013 :D
Original Poster
#73 Old 18th Sep 2008 at 10:39 PM
Thanks for reading And that's weird, I didn't change the picture yet so i'm not sure which way the ring is supposed to face
Test Subject
#74 Old 18th Sep 2008 at 11:15 PM
the crown should face inwards
'I give you my heart with my two hands and crown it with my love'
I have a claddagh ring too, sans the crown

Original Poster
#75 Old 19th Sep 2008 at 12:04 AM
I don't know anything about Claddagh rings, so I think Serena might need to switch to a traditional wedding band
Page 3 of 4