Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 18th Jul 2009 at 6:17 AM
I need to get my hands on a copy of TS3 and play this challenge! Kabeck, your story is absolutely hilarious. I can't wait for more! :]

Just call me Sam :]
Advertisement
Inventor
#52 Old 18th Jul 2009 at 3:09 PM
I am so gonna do this with a guy! :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#53 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 2:41 AM
Kabeck- Well there isnt any rules against downloading a house.......hmmmm I guess it is ok. If that makes it too easy I might put a spin on it. Lol Hope your having fun!

Some people are always leaving, But I am here for a lifetime.

Strange and Beautiful
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 4:20 AM
Babynerd, Thanks for the flexibility. Building really stresses me out. I'm not proud of it, but I just can't seem to get houses to work. I can make boxes but without hallways, etc. I stopped playing the Legacy challenge because the building was getting me down. If you''d like to modify the rules at some point, just let me and I'll get a "box" going.
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 2:02 AM
And the saga continues........

Arianna seems particularly unaffected by her mother's cruelty. She ages into a toddler, planning her revenge. No one will steal her candy! "Not a particularly attractive one," Layla thinks. But a twinge of good flashes through her, and she does not express her thoughts aloud. "Hmm, I don't think motherhood agrees with me."

Layla continues her dull life, counting the days before she can return to a life of crime. To insure her daughter is well-prepared, she spends the time teaching her to walk and talk and potty training. She even tries to do something about Arianna's awful hair. "Perhaps, a little bow," she mentions to her toddling daughter.

Of one thing, Layla is certain. Hunter will not share her bed again. While she loves her daughter, she could not bear to have another child who looks likes Hunter.

Arianna soon blossoms to childhood, and Layla is free to return to work.

Unfortunately, a life of crime does not always allow Layla to be home with Arianna. Neither mind terribly. Layla gives her a new cell phone--for emergencies. Of course, Arianna immediately reaches out to her new school friends.

With Arianna not demanding all of her time, Layla sets out to find a new man. "Victim!" she cackles. The men of Riverview bore her, so she does what any fine-upstanding evil woman would, she heads to the cemetery. Quickly she finds a prospect.

And he is single.

The following day, Layla is off. She lounges around the house, enjoying the solitude. Until the new maid arrives...

Layla is mesmerized by his beauty. She knows he has not cleaned her home before. Usually it's that mfugly fat guy with glasses. This man she'll have to explore.

Layla quickly engages him in conversation. She learns almost nothing about him except that he is new in town. Quickly, Layla begins to romance him--with great success.

It is not long before Layla invites him over....
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#56 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 3:09 PM
Kabeck- Hahaha the maid.......well at least he is good looking and might produce pretty spawn for Layla! Keep it up good job!

Strange and Beautiful
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 10:30 PM
Default A New Home
Layla has no doubt that she is pregnant.
(Warning--not for weak stomachs.)

As she leans over the porcelain throne yet again, Layla thinks to herself. "No more. Two evil minions should be enough." She cannot get over how sick she is with this child. Layla wonders why the difference.

As the pregnancy progresses, Layla's sickness alleviates some but not her uneasiness with this pregnancy. While home on yet another maternity leave, Layla spends time grooming Arianna.

Arianna demonstrates a penchant for chess. Layla is thrilled that her little girl has tremendous intellectual ability. Unbeknownst to her mother, Arianna is busy honing other abilities as well.

Arianna has developed a love of fishing and is looking forward to planting her own garden. She harbors a secret wish to join the science career but has no idea how, or even when, to tell her mother.

Layla looks around her lovely little home and realizes that it is just not large enough to accommodate another person. With only one bathroom, the house would be tight. Layla calls that lovely (ugh!) real estate agent and asks to see larger homes, finally deciding on the largest, most ostentatious that she can find.

"Now, this home is one befitting a future Empress of Evil," Layla mentions to her daughter. Arianna shrugs.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#58 Old 21st Jul 2009 at 2:07 AM
Kabeck- Omg the house is beautiful! I have a hunch about who your angel child might be. Keep it coming everyone!

Strange and Beautiful
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 21st Jul 2009 at 3:03 AM
Default A New Child
And the next quick update...I have WAY too much free time these days.

Layla and Arianna quickly adjust to their home, enjoying the extra space and the pool. Arianna now has a telescope and spends her free time searching for evil doings. She notices, however, that Riverview appears to be lacking in this area. She and her mother will take this town by storm--even if she will do it by methods of which her mother may not approve.

Arianna becomes a teenager and is dismayed by her hair. She begs her mother to take her for a make-over. Layla, understanding the angst of teenage years, quickly obliges. Layla does not, however, make it through the haircut before her contractions begin.

And little Rachel joins the family. From the moment Layla first holds her, Layla knows that this child is different. She coos sweetly, cries quietly, and is very agreeable. Even stealing her candy is just not as much fun, but Layla steals it anyway. She just can't seem to help herself.

Putting Rachel down for a nap, Layla continues Arianna's instruction, this time with a video game.

Layla explains to Arianna, "These games will keep your reflexes sharp. You will need sharp reflexes to follow in my footsteps."

"Mom-m-m," Arianna stammers. "I really like fishing and logic games. And I started my own garden today. Tomatoes, apples, lettuce."

"I noticed you out there digging. I think it's a wonderful hobby. Do you think you can grow evil plants?"

"Hobby, yes. Mom, do you realize how much evil havoc a scientist could wage in this town? Have you seen those science facilities? I mean...," noticing her mother's strange look, Arianna stops.

"Well," Layla looks at her daughter, puzzled, "There are possibilities." At that moment, Rachel howls, and Layla stands and walks toward the door. Turning back to her elder daughter, Layla smiles wickedly. "Perhaps, my dear, perhaps."

Confused, Arianna picks up her Logic book and continues her studies.
Test Subject
#60 Old 22nd Jul 2009 at 12:58 PM
I'm doing this legacy challenge so I'll post my pictures later
-my sim-
Flare jenova
young adult
female
Her traits are:
pyro,evil,flirty,klepto
------
(pictures and story later :D)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#61 Old 23rd Jul 2009 at 8:22 PM
So I have decided to start again on my legacy but i haven't got any pictures yet cause i haven't actually moved my sim in.
Her Name......Hurtu......Evilla Hurtu

Name: Evilla Hurtu
Hair: Black and Ice blue
Eyes:Red
Traits: Evil, Genius, Flirty, Family-Oriented
Favorites: Sushi, custom music, blue

So as soon as i start playing her i will post pictures

Strange and Beautiful
Field Researcher
#62 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 1:14 AM
I have a plan! I'm so doing this. Maybe I'll use my one neighborhood where I'm trying to play everone. I can micromanage the rest of the town while my simmies sleep and work. Or maybe I'll play a second save off of that game.

Oh the ideas this has given me! Do sims have to be either good or evil off the bat? Can we chose later?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#63 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 1:20 AM
Aree:What I was going for was evil right off the back and then the evil and genius genes would be passed on. But if you have a way to incorprate the traits evil and genius later than could you post your ideas so I can tell you a definite yes or no.

Strange and Beautiful
Field Researcher
#64 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 1:33 AM
After rereading the first post, I should clarify: Do the children have to chose good or evil early on? The first sim will definitely be evil and genius. I was thinking, for story purposes, choosing good or evil later on for some children might make for a better story.
Instructor
#65 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 1:57 AM
Kabeck your story rocks. I am tempted to try this challenge. Might do a brother\sister duo or single male who imprisons and kills off the women...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#66 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 2:01 AM
Aree: I think i get what your saying. Since you have to technicly have two kids (one angel child and one evil genius). If you don't give them the evil and genius traits early on then I guess that is okay. But I am having a hard time seeing what you are going to do. But try it anyways because it sounds really interesting and please post your progress. If you have anymore questions then please ask them!

Strange and Beautiful
Instructor
#67 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 2:25 AM Last edited by Killmur : 24th Jul 2009 at 2:41 AM.
Bah! I am gonna give it a try after all. I am making a pair of twins. Baltaya and Gloria Valto. This is gonna be...fun cause I never really have been big on controlling more than one sim. Oh well. I'll probably have Gloria pop them out. Hmm hell she can stay at home while her brother goes out and makes the big bucks.

Baltaya Valto:

Evil
Genius
Flirty
Inappropriate
Mean Spirited

LTW is Emperor of Evil

---

Gloria Valto:

Evil
Genius
Flirty
Neurotic
Coward

LTW is The Perfect Garden

Edit: Here they are. yes the hair is same in style and color. They ARE twins after all. Oh major props to HP for the new hair.

Lab Assistant
#68 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 4:03 AM
Oh! Twins....never thought of that. Can't wait to read the new stories. I've had a bit of nostalgia these past few days and went back to TS2. I'll have an update shortly. I am away for a couple of days that the internet connection is lousy--pictures take FOREVER! I'll wait til I'm home. Good luck to everyone! It has been fun, especially for one who plays a "goody-two shoes" game. Right now, I am pondering killing off my first sim ever--any suggestions? (Just not anyone in the family--I actually have grown attached to them.)
Instructor
#69 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 4:29 AM
I just got started on the House O Evil! Trying to keep the looks simple but expensive looking. You can see the inside of the floor and the house now.

Here is the rough layout:

So far what the house now looks like. That big room on top is the Nursery O Evilness! Muhahahaha!!! *thunder cracks menacingly* Yes I went with a high fence for the menacing balcony.
Field Researcher
#70 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 6:43 AM
Well, I started this, but I'm rather displeased with my sim and the way the challenge is going. I tried putting her into my neighborhood where I'm attempted to control everyone, but that's too much to juggle, so I plan to start again in a new town, or start again but stop trying to continue on with the rest of the neighborhood. My sim lost her charm halfway out of CAS so I'm going to do a complete redo of her.

Anyway, I got her pregnant and then that's as far as I went. Redo!
Lab Assistant
#71 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 6:36 PM
Default Hey
Hey guys, I havnt been on much but this challenge looks SOOOOOO cool, I just HAVE to try it. I got the sims 3 a week a go but ive been playing too much... and making them all perfect.... no fun lol.

Ok so here is my starter sim....

(Sorry if you think its bad.... I tend to make unusual sims... I have no expeirience in the 'evil' feild of design....... LOL)
Name: Latoya Desdemona
Traits: Evil, Mean spirited, Insane, Genius and Dislikes Children
Favorites: Sushi, Classical Music (?), and Black.
Lifetime Want: The Emporer of Evillllll (Duuuhhh)

Ok.... Onto the first day......

House:

(BTW im VERY proud of myself... I never really have the patience to actually make a house..... But I did!!!)

Waiting... waiting.... (I swear it took 10 mins in real time for anybody to show up!)

Hmmmm a elegible candidate?

I guess so!

"Shoo! Shoo! Your purpose is fulfilled!! Now get out of here!" LOL

Now all there is too do is wait.......
Lab Assistant
#72 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 12:50 AM
Mochaba: Great start! Love your house. Wish I could build! Can't wait to see what happens with that dislikes children trait.
Field Researcher
#73 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 7:03 AM
OK, here's how I'm doing so far!

Becca Perfect was not the first member of her family to attempt this feat. She was third, the youngest of 3 sisters, but the one who was GOING to finish this. She had the charm, the dedication to family, the evil, hate-filled blood of hatred and evil pulsing through her dark, evil, hate-filled veins. She was totally going to kick more ass than her sisters had.

Not that this was hard.

Her oldest sister was a kleptomanic, with an emphasis on "maniac." Stealing was evil, yes. Depriving others of their very own possessions that they had come upon through hard work and determination? Taking away that which was rightfully theirs in a single swoop and repurposing it for your own means? Brilliant, utilitarian, dastardly. Becca was hardly convinced her sister's kleptomania had such greater intentions though.

To her, it had been more a matter of something being shiny and being there, and wanting the shiny thing for herself. Stealth, skillful movement, and intricate planning were never there. If Stiles McGraw, the world's most boring choice in lover, just happened to be walking up the stairs ready to conceive her a child, she didn't notice or care in the presence of shiny ceiling lights.

It did not take a genius to see that it would not end well, but Becca's sister apparently did not see it until it was too late.

Sister number two (the names don't matter; this isn't their story) thought herself to be a dark beauty. With her, it was always "spiders" this, and "cobwebs" that, and black, black, black, black, black. #2 had been a big fan of words with an "oo" sound and used them often. "moon" "looming" "moody..." So annoying. Becca and the whole rest of the world could all tell that that girl was compensating for something. The one thing that apparently couldn't ever be blackly-darkish-black was her skin, which she insisted had to stay paler than...something ugly and pale. Ick.

Becca asked her one day if she thought she was a vampire. #2's blank look and silence spoke volumes for how batshit she was. Sometimes Becca wondered if #2 had a personality anywhere under all those clothes. She'd never seen it if it was there. #2 thought everything she did made her "mysterious" when it really just made her stupid. Totally stupid.

Everyone saw it and tried not to laugh at her and her attempts at procreating.

She failed and failed often. In fact, she failed every time, and finally packed up her black bags and moved back home, crying and trying to figure out why no one saw how mysterious she was.

Whatever. That's not the important part of this story.

This is about Becca Perfect, who was exactly what her name would imply. Intelligent, beautiful, evil. She was willing to do whatever it took to do this. A legacy of evil, all with her blood running through their viens. It was a perfect plan for a perfect family. If she could achieve this goal, it would be brilliant, beautiful, dastardly. Even after her ashes were afloat in the breeze, her influence would still be there, looming over the entire planet. She would live on forever in her minions, her dark legion of descendants.

It was not her idea, originally, infact, she had read about a man who tried and failed and that was where everyone had gotten the idea. She was the one who had the determination to follow through though. She was a perfectionist, and she was going to make everything perfect.

Of course, finding suitable mates is... difficult. It was a small town, a VERY small town. It seemed like there was hardly anyone alive in these parts and that was... Troublesome.

The choices were poor.

While she would have been thrilled to take her time seeking out potential fathers for her children, it was vital to start as soon as possible, finding the better of what was readily available. And that meant chosing between Stanley Porter and... Von Rupert Mc...something.

It's easy to dismiss the hobo with no fashion sense and paranoid delusions. If it was between anyone else other than Porter, than she'd most likely have chosen the anyone else. Stanley did very little aside from blinking and shuffling his feet. She could imagine those things being listed on a resume as his hobbies. He was unemployed, so he probably had done that. Her evaluation thus far: Worthless. But... he did probably own a place with walls.

Von Rupert had personality, if nothing else, and if even an incomprehensibly small fraction of the things he said he'd been through in his lifetime, from zombie invasions to abductions to blowing up the sun, was reasonably true, then his genetics were sure to be hearty. He was older, he'd endured, physically, at least.

It was a tough choice... but Stanley Porter was more useless than the insane homeless man.

She stepped outside of her body for a moment while giving the older man a massage, thinking a brilliant, beautiful, evil woman such as herself shouldn't be doing THIS. He was meant to be serving HER.

Still, the best place to start on your rise to the very top was the very bottom!

It did not get more "bottom" than Von Rupert's abode...

He lived in a small, old dump that had since been covered over. Weeds and brambles grew wild but the smell of garbage and dirt had never left that lot. It was horrifying. A tree grew there at some point. Becca thought that was totally weird, and even though it had eventually died, she still had to wonder when it had the chance to get so big in should a horrible place. The few possessions that VonRupert had included a worn out old bed, a bathtub that someone had decided against reason to paint (the paint was peeling, obviously), a curtain hanging from the tree, for whatever reason (a "homey" feel? That thought made it all that much sadder), a gnome who had been named (by VonRupert, presumably) "He Who Watches as you die."

Lovely.

And of course, there was also his bed, which conveniently left room for two.

Somehow, that experiance that night in the dump was both horrifyingly disgusting...

and oddly thrilling.

--

The next day, things went oddly well for Becca. If she was pregnant with a junkyard baby, she expected she would be in horrific pain. This wasn't the case. She got a promotion, and even managed to meet the town pretty boy, for further genetic needs.

This time though, Dale Paramour would not father her child.

She was pregnant with a junkyard baby... and honestly she was somewhat upset about it. That night wasn't wasted, but suddenly, she had a new vision of perfection and it did not involve VonRupert McSomething in her children's bloodline.

She let herself get lost in the flames of her fireplace, running her plan through her mind.

She could envision screaming faces, eyes wide with terror as she took over. Her blood, her minions was all that mattered. Junkyard babies or not, it someone didn't give the true respect that her children deserved, they could dance in the fire. She was totally going through with it. The Stanleys, the VonRuperts, even the Dales of this world would all bow down to her, serve the rightful ruler of this Sunset Valley.

This was going to be fun.

-----

Sorry if that was long, but that was a lot of fun to write. Anyway, I'm planning on going for 5 generations, on medium lifespan. VonRupert has an actually last name... it isn't McSomething, but I don't remember what it actually is. I think I'm just going to change it to "McSomething" because its funnier that way.

I can just link to some of the pictures if anyone wants. I took a lot of pictures and already cut quite a few.
Lab Assistant
#74 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 7:10 AM
Thankies Kabek!!
Ok... A quick update.....

The next day.....

Just thought she should get a job(Evil of course) before the baby bump appears.... Not that she knows about a 'baby'...

"Gotta... Get that.... Athletic skill....Gotta..... Get that.... Promotion....."

Ahh... The first morning barf.... Ahh the memories...

.........Aaaand theres the classic baby bump. "Yes... sleep little minion... Mummy will take care of you..."...Ahh that Insane trait is kicking in.

Buh bye for now!!

(Edit) Hey GREAT story Aree!! I could never do that....)
Test Subject
#75 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 12:14 PM
Great stories everybody! I think I'll try this challage hehehe

CRABS ARE OUR FRIENDS
-----------------------------
Please, call me mo.
Page 3 of 8