Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#51 Old 18th Sep 2011 at 2:56 PM
I'm doing this challenge right now!!! my sims are called wendy and jason challenge they have already had one daughter called adele and triplets called bella ,chloe, danille xxx
Advertisement
Test Subject
#52 Old 3rd Oct 2011 at 1:01 AM
I'm currently really far into this challenge, I'm at letter W! The parents are both elders now and I'm desperately hoping that they don't die before they adopt the next 3 babies. So far they are at 23 children about 15 grandchildren and 1 great-grandchild :D
Instructor
#53 Old 17th Oct 2011 at 12:59 AM
I started this and got to my third child so far, already had twins! Will post pics when I finish!
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 17th Oct 2011 at 6:07 AM
I got to the letter H and got a bit bored, but i might come back to this sometime... I was aging up the older kids pretty fast (using cake) to make more room, it seems like it would be impossible to have that many kids otherwise
Instructor
#55 Old 26th Oct 2011 at 3:19 AM
Haven't been able to play this since Pets messed up all of my mods/cc, but when I have enough time to fix it all I shall resume this. I absolutely love it! I'm going to stop their again as children and keep all 26 in the house at once. Then they shall all go swimming at once and I shall make "Alphabet Soup"
Test Subject
#56 Old 6th Nov 2011 at 7:56 PM
I def want to try this! Waiting till i get pets though to add to the general chaos.
Test Subject
#57 Old 7th Nov 2011 at 7:10 PM
I'm working on this now!! So far I have A-C, B & C being twins.
Alexandra
Betheny
Carlin

The parents are named Carlo and Elvira. So excited to keep playing this family. I have the time for adulthood and young adult set on epic, but all the other aging is set up a bit longer than normal. Carlo is a sous-chef at the moment, hoping to get him to a celebrity chef level, and Elvira is a writer and a professional blogger in the journalism career. It works out perfectly because she works from 8 to 2 and he works from 3 to 9, so there is always someone there to take care of the children!

I'm busy with school right now, but hopefully I will get to play this family some more tonight. I will try to keep you updated and add some pics!

--Simgills
Instructor
#58 Old 7th Nov 2011 at 10:39 PM
I'm such a slow sim player
I'm still have only 3 kids, although one is finally going to be a child and the other two just became toddlers. I think I am going to be getting her pregnant soon though, this way the new kid(s) will be born just as the others become children.
Test Subject
#59 Old 9th Nov 2011 at 6:29 AM
I'm trying to do this, but my wife won't get into the mood for a baby...
Test Subject
#60 Old 10th Nov 2011 at 10:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lorenrose1013
I'm such a slow sim player
I'm still have only 3 kids, although one is finally going to be a child and the other two just became toddlers. I think I am going to be getting her pregnant soon though, this way the new kid(s) will be born just as the others become children.

Me too!! I'm free of papers and projects for the night and none of my roommates are here so i'm going to play my family and eat chocolate ice cream sundaes all night long!!! (and drink a whole box o' wine, lol)
Test Subject
#61 Old 4th Feb 2012 at 1:03 AM
I'm SO excited to start this =D Just have to wait for the new disk drive... I might combine it with the Perfect Genetics Challenge or put a rainbow colors spin on it (i.e. A is red, B is orange, C is yellow, etc.... start over when you reach the end of the rainbow).... augh can't wait for the disk drive to come!
Lab Assistant
#62 Old 6th Feb 2012 at 11:56 PM Last edited by LadyKombucha : 7th Feb 2012 at 12:38 AM.
I started this today. My couple are Frank and Eva Harrison. I tried for baby immediately and was shocked to have twins despite not having any fertility perks or listening/watching kids tv or radio. I was also shocked that they were mixed gender! A boy and a girl. This has never happened for me before, I've always had all girls or all boys twins and triplets. I immediately got Eva pregnant again (because i hate myself apparently, lol) and am waiting for the next delivery. Just the twins is hard enough! Eva's forgetting what sleep feels like and the house reeks of dirty nappies and baby formula. Despite the stress, the now toddler aged Amber and Billy can't wait for their new brother and/or Sister (s) to arrive... And Dad Frank can't wait for a pay rise!

Also, for all those people saying they can't get their sims "in the mood", rather then do the stupid tier of interactions (flirty>alluring>extremely irristible, i mean come on, like you have to put in that much effort to be able to snog your own mrs!) just have both sims relax on the bed and then the woohoo and try for baby options are available without any of the "foreplay" lol

<- My Simself, Kelly Ovenden. Life Stage: YA Traits: Computer Whiz, Bookworm, Couch Potato, Grumpy, Nurturing
http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/Lady_Kombucha/mystudio
Lab Assistant
#63 Old 7th Feb 2012 at 7:00 PM
Sadly the quality of my images were terrible, so i've left them out all together. I'm currently up to the letter O.

Ashlie
Belle
Charlotte
Danielle
Emma
Felicity
Giselle
Holly
Imogen
Jillian
Kelsey
Lola
Monica
Nicole
Olivia (She's currently a teen, not quite YA.)
Lab Assistant
#64 Old 4th Apr 2012 at 1:19 AM Last edited by LadyKombucha : 5th Apr 2012 at 3:41 AM.
I'm finally back! my computer broke about halfway through february. finally got it back and working but had to reinstall sims, but the first thing i wanted to do was restart this challenge.
so.. this time.. Zack and Edie Harrison (again with the harrison! it just seems to be a nice, fits a-z names surname) they ended up looking and being a little 50s sitcomish. Zack works in the Business career, and fixes things around the house. he never cookd or cleans. Edie is a housewife. she cooks, cleans and cares for the children. I moved them into a nice little house in Appalosa Plains and got to "work".
Their first child was a daughter, Angelina, Followed by a second daughter, Bianca. Edie is pregnant with baby number 3 now, so i'll just have to wait and see!

edit: after playing for the majority of the day (and somehow finding time to fit my housework in too!) Zack and Edie are now the proud parents of 5 daughters and one son!:
Angelina
Bianca
Clarke
Dana (twin)
Ellie (Twin)
Farah

<- My Simself, Kelly Ovenden. Life Stage: YA Traits: Computer Whiz, Bookworm, Couch Potato, Grumpy, Nurturing
Lab Assistant
#65 Old 5th Apr 2012 at 5:41 AM Last edited by Smashed Cat : 5th Apr 2012 at 9:23 PM.
I think it'd be funny if someone named each of the kids after something edible A to Z. Cute challenge!
Field Researcher
#66 Old 5th Apr 2012 at 7:57 AM Last edited by kristie91 : 5th Apr 2012 at 8:14 AM. Reason: added screenshots
Well I decided to try this challenge. I have never done a challenge before now so I hope I'll do alright.

I created to young adult sims, Autumn and Zach.
They just had their first born Adam.
So on the same day they came back from the hospital I decided its high time to get her pregnant so I put them in bed and them try for a baby. I'm hoping this time I'll get twins.
Here's some screenshots!
Adam in his crib!

The young couple Autumn and Zach!
Lab Assistant
#67 Old 6th Apr 2012 at 3:09 PM Last edited by LadyKombucha : 6th Apr 2012 at 4:24 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Smashed Cat
I think it'd be funny if someone named each of the kids after something edible A to Z. Cute challenge!

Baby Zucchini? xD

i really love this challenge so far. its going so smoothly this time around, i have all 6 kids fed, bathed and in bed by ten, and mum and ad go to bed themselves shortly after.
worried i won't make it though, mum turned into an adult just after having the F" baby, Farah. so many children left to have! lol

Sorry for the low quality, my game has to be played on the lowest settings otherwise its just not worth playing because of lag:

Proud parents Zack and Edie, with their children: Angelina (Brown haired girl) Bianca, (Blond Girl) Clarke (male toddler) Dana (Purple Wearing toddler girl) Ellie (Yellow wearing toddler girl) and Baby Farah.

Test Subject
#68 Old 6th Apr 2012 at 10:46 PM
Everyone's families look awesome! I sort of cheated before I began and got both my sims the fertility treatment and then turned on aging and "started up" (guilty as charged ) My parents were Adam and Ziva Swenson, and I'm up to child F with H and onward on the way. I get what people are saying about their Mom not being in the mood. I had to take mine out to dinner at the bistro and go to a symphony as a date with some of Adam's infamous charm. So as currently, these are my kids...

-Andrew and Breeanna (Twins)
-Carlos and Derick (Twins again)
-Edward and Fedeiliah (More Twins)

I do suggest for any family strapped of cash to put one of the sims into the investegator (sp?) profession, the work hours are open and you get $500-$1000 per case. And the stipend for the higher up workers is like $2500. Good luck everyone!!!
Test Subject
#69 Old 8th Apr 2012 at 6:28 AM
so i decided to do this but with a little spin on it, i made one girl but she can never get married, and she has to have kids A-Z

so far my sims name is Alica remora and she has five daughters named:

Alica
Britney
Catlina
Danille
& Eona

she is also pregnat with her next kids
Lab Assistant
#70 Old 8th Apr 2012 at 7:54 AM Last edited by LadyKombucha : 8th Apr 2012 at 11:44 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Skritdlez
so i decided to do this but with a little spin on it, i made one girl but she can never get married, and she has to have kids A-Z

so far my sims name is Alica remora and she has five daughters named:

Alica
Britney
Catlina
Danille
& Eona

she is also pregnat with her next kids

Does she have a steady boyfriend or are they all by different dads?
My eldest child, Angelina, just moved across the street with her younger siblings, which is good because George came along soon after, followed by triplets Henrietta, Ian and James.
I decided life was too quiet, so mum now works as a daycare provider. whats a few more kids in a house this full? :D

Test Subject
#71 Old 9th Apr 2012 at 12:39 AM
the first five are from the same dad, but then he decided to kick the bucket if you know what i mean, i mean trapping him in my basement to do this challenge was fun, but not the best idea, he died before his twins were born, also she now has a son named Fedrick, and a daughter named Hannah, Alica, Britney, and Catlina are all teens and Danille & Eona are kids, Fedricks dad dissapered so i had to find a new one for Hannah, going to use him to finish the challenge, posibly, if he doesn't die
Lab Assistant
#72 Old 10th Apr 2012 at 10:51 AM
Certainly sounds like it will make the challenge more interesting!

My Sim Parents have been busy!

Angelina, Bianca, Clarke, Dana, Ellie, Farah, George, Henrietta, Ian, James, Katrina and Lazarus.

So, 12 so far. Mum Edie will be an elder in just a few days so it looks like adoption from here on out. not sure i'm going to make this challenge! time will tell!

I'd love to make it with both parents alive. would make a hell of a picture!

Test Subject
#73 Old 12th Apr 2012 at 6:34 AM Last edited by Skritdlez : 13th Apr 2012 at 2:31 AM.
some new babys born, she had four new girls, Isa, Jackie,Kayla, and Lisa, pregnant with her next kids, ohh and she has grand-kids too, Britney had a son and Alica had a daughter, the father of her four new daughters and her soon to be kids died, i don't know how, but ill have to find a new one

Edit: i keep forgeting to put Genna down
Test Subject
#74 Old 14th Apr 2012 at 5:27 AM Last edited by Skritdlez : 14th Apr 2012 at 10:28 PM. Reason: forgot some stuff
okay the kids so far are

Alica (YA) Triple pair 1
Britney (YA) triple pair 1
Catlina (YA) triple pair 1
Danille (YA) twin pair 1
Eona (YA) Twin pair 1
Fedrick (YA) Twin pair 2
Genna (YA) Twin pair 2
Hannah (YA) single
Isa (T) twin pair 3
Jackie(T) twin pair 3
Kayla (C) twin pair 4
Lisa (C) twin pair 4
Mary (TO) single

and my sims is pregnant again with 15 days left to aging up to elder, go here for family tree so far http://www.familyecho.com/#view:START

**EDIT** ugh i'm tearing my hair out, i have five children who are not toddlers yet and my sim aged up to elder a little while ago, i'm now up to U with a son named Ulan
Test Subject
#75 Old 15th Apr 2012 at 8:38 AM Last edited by Skritdlez : 15th Apr 2012 at 8:39 AM. Reason: i hate my computer
I FINISHED IT

the kids are:
Alica G
Britney G
Catlina G
Danille G
Eona G
Fredrick B
Genna G
Hannah G
Isa G
Jackie G
Kayla G
Lisa G
Mary G
Noah B
Orin B
Paul B
Quince G
Ryan B
Sammi G
Talia G
Ulan B
Vichel G
Wallace B
Xena G
Yavan B
Zena(pronunced Zeh-na) G

my sims is an elder and will die soon but she will see little Zena into toddlerhood maybe more, see family tree for full scale life
Page 3 of 8