Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
#51 Old 16th Jun 2010 at 10:40 PM
I downloaded this guy from here and thought, that he will be perfect for that challenge.

But after his first kill he must go to jail. Too many witnesses.

Advertisement
Test Subject
#52 Old 16th Jun 2010 at 11:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simcell289
Gentlemen, the Game has just changed.

That mod is AWESOME, thanks for linking it. Now I can have my ebil!sim kill the townies without fire.

whut.
Instructor
#53 Old 17th Jun 2010 at 11:21 AM
I used this mod and it works great! Better your sim never use it, if other sims are around. You can see the result in my above post. The second victim of my sim was alone and my sim enjoyed seeing her ghost.
Test Subject
#54 Old 3rd Jul 2010 at 5:34 PM
Im going to try this but without the Dexter or magic mod as much as I would like to use them my system has proved to touchy to even try. I have Ambitions so I am going to add a twist to this. In each generation one person must be the one doing the killing and one must be a ghost hunter.

The Job of the ghost hunter isn't to capture the ghosts but to appease them to keep them from showing up when there is someone outside. Can't have to many ghosts out there making it obvious your killing. Anyone who comes to the house but doesn't come in I am not going to kill as long as a ghost doesn't show up.

The other be it spouse or sybling is the one that does most of the killing though the ghost hunter can kill as well. The main killer in the family has to either be in the science field, private investigator, Doctor, Criminal or Law enforcement fields. No crazed fashionista's or tattoo artists for me though that might be interesting. Im actually looking forward to this though I must admit that Ive never been one to kill off my sims.
Test Subject
#55 Old 4th Jul 2010 at 2:07 PM
Well the idea with the ghost hunter doesn't work very well. you can appease the ghosts but they will still come out and float around they just don't drip on anything or try to scare you. So Im going to rethink the ghost hunter thing since Im going to have to restart anyway.

Note of caution: At least with my system, killing more than two at a time isn't recommended. Or at least if you do don't send them both to work or town while the others are slowly starving to death. It will lock up and no amount of defraging, scan disking or rebooting will unlock it up. It still loads but it takes five minutes for them to go from exiting a building to getting in the car and another 30 to get home. Not a good idea. LOL
Test Subject
#56 Old 10th Aug 2010 at 1:50 AM
Um, i decided to do this challenge WITHOUT taking pics first, because i don't want to totally embarrass myself by losing before gen 2. after i lose this one i PROMISE to post pics of my second try. 3 questions: first: if you want to romance a partner but they refuse every romantic interaction you try (or most of them) is it ok to kill them, even if they are already your boyfreind and refuse to marry you no matter what you try? second: is it ok to add a victim to your family before killing them? because if you lock them in a room they will somehow escape to go to work/school and they also leave when you leave the house which makes it harder and super annoying. third: If you lock a victim up in a room to starve them, and they take out their phone and call someone, is it ok to kill the person they are talking to (if you figure it out)? because they might be calling for help, or telling about you.
Test Subject
#57 Old 10th Aug 2010 at 12:31 PM
OMG its sounds good. check out my challenge too its called evil sisters. try it !
Test Subject
#58 Old 10th Aug 2010 at 7:42 PM Last edited by Randab : 13th Aug 2010 at 8:04 PM.
I was killing one of my victims by fire, and more ppl showed up outside to watch. witnesses? i killed them, dunno if i was supposed to, but i did. :P

(EDIT) i can't download any mods for some reason, so dexter is out of the question, but i know how to murder them (or, like, PRETEND to murder them):

drowning: (it's best to attempt this if you have the loser or unlucky trait, so grimmy will spare you, adds realism, grim likes having all this business you know!) get a pool and add the hypnotic-drawing-thingy to the bottom of the pool (one of my sims randomly drowned when i had it once, maybe that thing caused it?) lead the victim to the pool, jump in, wait for them to follow, hold breath (small chance of drowning), if they don't drown, sit in one of the beach-chair-thingies (i forget everything, lol) and wait. if they don't drown still, try again and again they should eventually (adding walls cuts down realism -.-)

fire: easy, get your sim to cook something in the oven and call the victim over, "push" all your tables around them so they can't escape (adds realism if you have some tables laying around) if the fire gets too big, and you have a window, people will come to watch, kill them they are witnesses! If you have WA, type "testingcheatsenabled true" and type "buydebug on", build a small room (it has to be 3 by 3 or smaller, so the victim has no where to run) buy a firework from the debug section, call the victim over, light the firework, run away and lock the door. MAKE SURE ROOM HAS A ROOF!

electricity: (adds realism if your sim has technophobia) if you have technophobia, sabotage a tv (the cheapest is usually easier), if you don't, just buy the cheapest tv and wait for it to break. next, type "testingcheatsenabled true" and drain your sims bladder bar (pretend they spilled a cup of water :P) shift click teh victim and selct add to active family, tell him to repair the tv, tell him again and again until he's dead.

starvation: type "testingcheatsenabled true" and shift click the vitim, add to active family, so they won't leave. build a room, any size will do, and put nothing in it. make your sim move into it, and lure the victim in, run away an lock the door (for more fun, instead of selecting "lock everybody" select"lock everyody but myself" and torture them while they slowly die.

mummy's curse: (WA) THIS DEATH IS ONLY IF YOU NEED THE VICTIM A LITTLE LONGER! (like for babies, a live-in maid, you know) type "testingcheatsenabled true" then "buydebug on". build a room (3 by 3 or bigger), go to debug in buy mode and buy a sarcophagus, lure the victim into the room, run and lock the door. go to buy mode and ctrl shift click on the sarcophagus, select activated behaviors, release tomb mummy, activate. go to live mode and wait for the victim to be attacked, if he's no cursed, try again. once he's cursed, unlock the door and shift click him, add to active family. this way he won't leave. use him for whatever you please for his last 14 days.

old age: this shouldn't count as murder, there's no way to force it :P

meteor: (AM) this shouldn't count as murder, there's no way to force it :P

who likes my ideas?
Test Subject
#59 Old 20th Dec 2010 at 8:03 PM
This is Aliana Rosefelt. She is a friendly Composer who loves her family and wanted to move to Sunset Valley to provide a better home for her family.
[IMG]Screenshot-20[/IMG]
This is Aliana's husband, Andrew. He is a family-oriented Nanosuregon.
[IMG]Screenshot-21[/IMG]
This is their daughter, Laney. She is a sweet girl with all of her parent's best traits.
[IMG]Screenshot-22[/IMG]
They moved into this roomy cabin in Sunset Valley.
[IMG]Screenshot-19[/IMG]
Once the family moved it, they read the note. Aliana stood there shocked. She showed the note to Andrew, and they were both stunned, but they knew what they had to do to protect their daughter.
Test Subject
#60 Old 24th Dec 2010 at 1:04 AM
Hi, I've been playing this challenge for a while now with my killer named Maximus Ravenclaw. I decided to make the family traits red eyes and black hair. He has had four children now, but none of them could be alowed to live on. Neither had red eyes. Finally he got a boy with red eyes, but with brownish hair ... god dammit!

Haha, he is about to turn elder now, so I will keep trying untill he dies. Then I might start again with another sim, and perhaps restricting the family trait to only red eyes or something.
Test Subject
#61 Old 27th Dec 2010 at 4:48 PM
I have a quick question. The part about kill everyone who enters your home... no exceptions. Does that mean if you get the repo man you automatically lose, since they can't be socialized or killed?
Field Researcher
#62 Old 27th Dec 2010 at 8:43 PM
This sounds fun... But are we allowed to use hacks to kill them? Because if we are, I might run out of people... But I'm down

What I mean is I have the magic hack and it allows you to kill... And I also have a hack that acts kind of like the ToLD used to... So would that be cheating?

And do they have to die on my lot or can I retrieve their remains from the mausoleum?
Field Researcher
#63 Old 27th Dec 2010 at 10:06 PM
Lilieas Von Triton was promptly kicked out of the orphanage and sent to live on her own with 20,000 and a dream... To get even. So when a letter came in the mail a week after she began to settle down in her tiny studio sized home, she did not become frightened. She decided that this would be an opportunity, to gain everything she ever desired. Call her the man stealing black widow because she has her eyes set on Twinbrook's Robert Castor, and no one is going to stop her from getting what she deserves.

Bloodline traits are: Eye color and Skin color...

She has the evil trait, if it is not inherited before adulthood... Well... you don't want to be an accessory do you?

And never again, and never again...They gave us two shots to the back of the head... And we're all dead now...
Test Subject
#64 Old 28th Dec 2010 at 8:33 PM
This looks like fun; I'll have to try it.
Field Researcher
#65 Old 29th Dec 2010 at 2:41 AM
Before Beverly Castor was cold in the ground after passing in that tragic fire, Lileas Von Triton was warming up to her target Robert Castor.

And before a week could pass, the two were wed and Robert was given the honor of being Mr. Von Triton. Of course his children weren't fond of this idea... But after the youngest passed in a pool accident and the other in a freak meteor accident, their opinions didn't matter. With just Robert, Lilieas made sure her dreams came true. Robert took out a loan from the Motherlode Society and moved her into a new mansion so they could get intimate...

Robert never noticed the small growing graveyard in the back of his new home. He was far too concentrated on his new wife's growing belly. And he learned far too late that it might be wise to ask questions, for soon after the birth of his son Gunther he too was found lifeless after and electrical mishap. Lilieas had an ice sculpture carved of her self stepping on the grave of her first victim, Beverly Castor, to commemorate her first son's birth.

But as Gunther grew Lilieas became discontent, forever staring into her son's brown eyes. The poor boy has become acquainted with his mothers creations... Unaware that he will soon be one himself. And Lilieas will be on the prow again...

And never again, and never again...They gave us two shots to the back of the head... And we're all dead now...
Test Subject
#66 Old 31st Dec 2010 at 12:35 AM
I can't seem to kill my butler. I locked her in a tiny room with nothing in it but a window, and it's been probably 2 weeks sims time. All she does is complain about being tired and collapses, wakes, complains, collapses...etc. SHE WONT DIE! lol Anyone else have this problem?
Field Researcher
#67 Old 4th Jan 2011 at 4:17 PM
Try a fire, or you can find a mod to kill them. I started off killing them with http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=394684 but that was taking to long to train up... So... I ended up using http://ts3.tscexchange.com/index.php?topic=4689.0 ... Twallan's Master Controller allows for easy effective kills... If I do say so myself.

Instructor
Original Poster
#68 Old 21st Jan 2011 at 4:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Thaliasama
I have a quick question. The part about kill everyone who enters your home... no exceptions. Does that mean if you get the repo man you automatically lose, since they can't be socialized or killed?

In my experience most NPCs (like the burgalars, or the maids) can be invited over outside of work, but if such an NPC exists that they are physically impossible to kill, then an exception can be made.

People are using the dexter bear, Twallan's Master Controller, and other implements, so using any other mods is perfectly fine, as long as you are the one that kills them. Also, they do not have to die on your lot, but do be sure that the graves you grab from the mausoleum are really yours!

I'm loving reading about your families! Keep up the good work! (:

"There's nothing to writing.
All you do is sit at a typewriter and open a vein."
-Walter "Red" Smith
Test Subject
#69 Old 4th Feb 2011 at 3:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by insane_in_charlie_shirt
I think they usually end up at the mausoleam place in town. You can go there and it has a 'organise the dead' option. That's usually where they turn up, most of the time, but I've never paid much attention to where they were killed and such.

Hope this helps.

I cannot find anything like this. D: I've killed two or three NPCs already..and I have no clue where they went to. ):
Test Subject
#70 Old 10th Feb 2011 at 2:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Erik Destler
I cannot find anything like this. D: I've killed two or three NPCs already..and I have no clue where they went to. ):

Apparently EA has some kinda system to "flag" an NPC to have a gravestone or not, and the conditions of this flagging are pretty vague; it seems that any npc that isn't significant to the community (through relationships) will not get a gravestone in the mausoleum. Twallan's story progression mod actually has an option to flag an NPC for a gravestone so if you're really annoyed by this I'd try using that. (I'm gonna cause I have the same problem)
Test Subject
#71 Old 13th Feb 2011 at 10:08 PM Last edited by michelou : 13th Feb 2011 at 10:26 PM.
Here is a picture of my Evil Sim, Joshua Last. He lives in a swampy area of Twinbrook, perfect to hide his activities in.

The things to be passed down are: light grey eyes, the reddish-brown hair colour and the traits: Evil, Genious and Artistic. I have a few questions as I have never done a legacy type challenge.

When it comes to the offspring, do you pick their traits if you get to? I don't think I've ever seen a way to randomize, I've never neglected a kid before and have always gotten to pick.

Now, the story: Joshua always knew that he was different, that he had a special destiny. The letter he received was the sign of how to complete that destiny. He was inspired by the story of Medusa's garden and has set out to recreate it. Although he is currently a painter he realized that he must become a sculpter to imortalize each of his victims. He is eager to get started.

His decendents must continue with creating the perfect garden.
Test Subject
#72 Old 27th Feb 2011 at 12:28 AM
Alright this might be a sliiightly stupid question but how do the rules apply to butlers? Since they live with you all the time wouldnt they like not say anything? I really need someone to clean this house :/
Lab Assistant
#73 Old 27th Feb 2011 at 5:15 AM
Where does that hood come from (the one in masterforger's post)?

I'd like to give this challenge a shot, but I need a better selection of sinister looking outfits.
Test Subject
#74 Old 6th Mar 2011 at 9:03 PM
I think this challenge is amazing =) at first I wondered HOW to kill sims that weren't in my household, but since the magic appearance of DEXTER on my pc...
I started off with a YA couple, the family traits are blue/purple hair and blue/pink eyes. The child HAS to have a combination of either. So blue hair/pink eyes is just fine =)

so here they are:

Annabeth and Zachary McTiern are two young people of the same bloodline who were never meant to be married. But since both their familes are almost extinct because of mysterious circumstances, their parents decided to marry them off.
So it happened that the two of them married and actually fell in love. It all happened very fast and before they could even furnish and decorate their new home they made love in the elevator.

Soon after, Annabeth reveived a (NOT so beautiful XD ) little girl that they called Bethany. She inherited her mothers purple hair and pink eyes and her fathers strong jawline.

Sure enough, Annabeth soon started picking fights with the new neighbours, being moody and all that, she soon made a lot of enemies. Of course there was talk about the furious strange woman who called others a llama for fun, and Zachary was forced to silence most of them.

Annabeth enjoyed the thrill of the kill and most of the time she just invited the unknowing prey over to her house to... well... have some fun!

Of course Annabeth and Zachary were quite busy at night, what with all the woohoo-ing and killing. It wasn't long before the garden was decorated with headstones and another baby was on the way. But this one was a disaster! HE WAS BLONDE! How did THAT happen?! His blue eyes made it clear that he was indeed his daddys son, but of course, sooner or later he would have to die. Poor Yosha. Zachary was fully aware of the fact that his son would have to die once he hit puberty. So he spent as much time with him while he still could.

And while Zachary might be from the McTiern family, he still wasn't used to all the killing. And the thought of doing it to his son sickend him. His wife saw things differently. She loved to kill and would prefer to get rid of the abomination sooner rather than later. And poor Yosha wasn't born a stupid child. He fully realised what was gonna happen to him. So he spend most of his time elsewhere. He even slept on the neighbours bench most of the time because his mother refused to give him a bed.

His sister Bethany wasn't much of a help, either. She argued with him quite a lot and refused to play with him. "She is just like her mother", Zachary once told him. And it was true. There was no reasoning with either one. Yosha knew he was gonna die. And soon.

They already have a third child, Caliope, but she's still a baby, so no story there. Can't even tell which eyecolour she has XD

And this is my "collection" so far. Haven't counted them, actually, but I guess it's almost 20 headstones.
This is what it looks like in my game:

And this without the brush so you can actually see them =)

Hope you like it =)

EDIT: Oh, and MASTERFORGER, love your sim! He looks amazing and I love the Morgan Le Fay part. Is he available for download? Just curious =)
And Ketsuna: I totally agree, that's what I've been wondering myself. Cause my house is quite huge... =D It's a burden killing the staff once a week... X(
Instructor
#75 Old 7th Mar 2011 at 9:58 PM
All pictures here are very impressing and I decided, to start again.

This time I choosed Twinbrook and the Goode and Evil Household.
Sindbad was fighting every day with Goodwin and some day he killed him.

Sinbad is really evil and I gave him a little overhaul to make him more interesting.
He went to the Gym and met Jenni, Goodwin's girlfriend. Sinbad tried to console her, but it was difficult for him, because his true character broke thru.

He didn't know, that Jenni was pregnant and Goodwin was the father of the unborn child. That's the point, where he sweared to take care of Jenni and the child.

His plan became true. He invited Jenni to his house and they fell in love. And finally they had sex in Goodwins bed.

It was a fast decision to move to Jennis house, but her mother was very untrusting.
Can Sindbad resist, or will he kill his mother in law?!
Page 3 of 5