Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Simple Kitchen – Counters, Islands, Cabinets

by plasticbox Posted 1st Mar 2010 at 12:04 AM - Updated 13th Jan 2015 at 4:15 AM by plasticbox : added some grammar

155 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 135 Feedback Posts, 19 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 7
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#2 Old 1st Mar 2010 at 12:18 AM
What an upload
looking fine -
and I think I may just whine -
that Plasticbox is on her mettle
- I dare not ask -
but where's the kettle?

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Test Subject
#3 Old 1st Mar 2010 at 12:25 AM
wow i love you so much!!!
this is exactly what i have needed, a simple beautiful kitchen
genius !
thank you so much for making my game something fun
Captain Louie
retired moderator
#4 Old 1st Mar 2010 at 12:29 AM
Now my comment will never amount to the sheer awesomeness of Lee's. Even if I were to go on and say that your set looks fantastic. And that the seamless islands are amazing on so many levels that it is uncomprehend-able to my mere human mind. I mean, they way patterns show up on yours is just SO much better when compared to EAxis's. But, alas, I have been foiled by the Rhymefish, yet again!

Great work, seriously.

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
Scholar
#5 Old 1st Mar 2010 at 12:25 AM
I love them!! Thank you for sharing your cabinets..
Scholar
#6 Old 1st Mar 2010 at 12:31 AM
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! This is the simplicity beauty! :lovestruc
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 1st Mar 2010 at 1:02 AM
Corner cabinets don't work for me anyway so this is wonderful. Thank you! I will finally have more than one cabinet in my hood.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 1st Mar 2010 at 1:08 AM
These look fantastic! Great job and thank you so much for sharing your hard work. But, darn, now I'll have to remodel my latest Sims kitchen! Thank you, thank you!
Instructor
#9 Old 1st Mar 2010 at 1:22 AM
These are wonderful! thank you!

No, u can't haz cheezburger
Instructor
#10 Old 1st Mar 2010 at 1:23 AM
Thanks so much for these. I seriously overused the ones that they look similar to in TS2. I can't wait abuse these too.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 1st Mar 2010 at 1:24 AM
Beautiful job!

Thanks for sharing
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 1st Mar 2010 at 1:44 AM
Finally. Some cupboards that people actually USE.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 1st Mar 2010 at 2:14 AM
ZOMG! We needed MOAR KITCHENS! *grabs*
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 1st Mar 2010 at 2:21 AM
Liebere Gott, these are GORGEOUS!

Just EXACTLY the kind of furniture I prefer in the sims (and in real life) and the fact that the islands and counters can be set back to back is a WONDERFUL bonus.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for these!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#15 Old 1st Mar 2010 at 2:44 AM
Ooo these are NICE :o
They remind me of the cheap sims1 counters!
My own iff is the handles on thew doors/drawers are not seperatly recolorable; i hate it when the handles blend into counters. but i suppose i can overlook that issue.
Thank. You.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 1st Mar 2010 at 3:02 AM
People who pay attention to those little details in both the mesh AND the UV mapping are some of the best people ever. These are gorgeous! Thank you so much for sharing these with everyone.

Of course, now I am tempted to repair the UV mapping on all the EA stuff so they'd be up to par with these. Gah!
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 1st Mar 2010 at 3:28 AM
Love how they're not as thick as EA ones.
Test Subject
#18 Old 1st Mar 2010 at 3:53 AM
simple and wonderful :D
Forum Resident
#19 Old 1st Mar 2010 at 4:04 AM
Ack! This is so wonderful!

Facebook! | Find more of my stuff at my blog! | Tumblr | Donate
Inventor
#20 Old 1st Mar 2010 at 4:09 AM
Finally I can use the upper cabinets! I hate how the EA ones don't fade, it's just one more thing to try and see around. Thanks Plus all the above reasons!
Theorist
#21 Old 1st Mar 2010 at 4:52 AM
wow I love this :-)
Field Researcher
#22 Old 1st Mar 2010 at 4:59 AM
Thanks for making these with such care and consideration. I really appreciate your effort. These are simple and beautiful. Thank you.
Mad Poster
#23 Old 1st Mar 2010 at 5:02 AM
So happy they are slim lined and the upper cabinets will fade away. Fabulous cabinets, hope someone do more!!

Thank you very much for sharing.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 1st Mar 2010 at 5:28 AM
Excellent work!! Thank you for making these gorgeous cabinets, they look great in game too.
Instructor
#25 Old 1st Mar 2010 at 5:52 AM
Let us all hug Plasticbox.

*Gives Plasticbox a big, virtual hug*
Page 1 of 7