Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Canned Soda

by ohmysims Posted 6th Jan 2017 at 8:46 PM - Updated 22nd Jan 2017 at 3:27 PM by ohmysims : New Version

41 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts, 18 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 6th Jan 2017 at 9:22 PM Last edited by tambailey2002 : 6th Jan 2017 at 9:35 PM. Reason: Took out irrelevant sentence
Thanks
Cool! Thank you for the Pop!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 6th Jan 2017 at 9:37 PM
So cool! Great work!!!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 7th Jan 2017 at 1:14 AM
yes Yes YES
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 7th Jan 2017 at 2:27 AM
Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 7th Jan 2017 at 2:29 AM
thanks! can you also make crush, pepsi, 7up?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 7th Jan 2017 at 3:19 AM
I'm such a huge fan of your mods! I love what they add to my game.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 7th Jan 2017 at 9:14 AM
It'd be nice if you could buy these from the GTW vending machines, but this is pretty cool nonetheless.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 7th Jan 2017 at 9:19 AM
Love all of your cc food! So much more realistic for my sims
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 7th Jan 2017 at 1:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mars97m
It'd be nice if you could buy these from the GTW vending machines

It is already possible.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#11 Old 7th Jan 2017 at 1:24 PM
oh I forgot to suggest now Mc Donald's food would be good match to it :P
Test Subject
#12 Old 7th Jan 2017 at 3:06 PM
There's a typo in finnish translation. Coke means kokis not koksi. Koksi means coke fuel :D
Test Subject
#13 Old 7th Jan 2017 at 4:21 PM
Thanks very nice! Any chance you make beers too?
Instructor
#14 Old 9th Jan 2017 at 8:13 AM
I have to report issues about it I tried use them in my dine out restaurant and while customers orders it meals don't show up at all
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 9th Jan 2017 at 9:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rush_Roadstar
There's a typo in finnish translation. Coke means kokis not koksi. Koksi means coke fuel :D

Oh! I'll fix in in the next update. Thank you for letting me know

Quote: Originally posted by aadrianova
I have to report issues about it I tried use them in my dine out restaurant and while customers orders it meals don't show up at all

They perfectly show up in my game. Is your game version up to date?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 9th Jan 2017 at 7:04 PM
Hi can you make other flavors too? Like Different flavors of Mt.Dew (Reg code red, live wire,) Rootbeer loganberry, stuff like that please? And this mod is awesome thanks
Icy Spicy
THANKS POST
#17 Old 9th Jan 2017 at 8:12 PM
Love it! Thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 9th Jan 2017 at 8:13 PM
everyone: Like I say in my profile, I don't take requests or suggestions. So please stop posting requests here.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#19 Old 12th Jan 2017 at 8:01 AM
Always great to have more food and drinks. My sims were so tired of orange juice. Thank you for these.
Test Subject
#20 Old 14th Jan 2017 at 7:21 AM
hi, hello friend! i'm having an issue where when i click the drinks, they don't show up and cancel out anything my sim was doing. i checked my fridge for them, and they were there, but i could not interact with them or delete them. they're just taking up space. is there any fix or?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 14th Jan 2017 at 8:22 PM
I am aware that ALL my custom foods are broken, and of course working on fixes. But please be patient this will take awhile. It's been only 1 or 2 day since the path was out and I have a life outside of this game like all of you.
Test Subject
#22 Old 14th Jan 2017 at 8:46 PM
Hello! I just wanted to drop a quick 'thank you' for this mod! I hadn't realized it was something my game was missing until I see my sims casually go and get a soda as they're programming or playing video games! It's really cute and realistic that they do it themselves~ So thank you!
Test Subject
#23 Old 15th Jan 2017 at 12:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ohmysims
I am aware that ALL my custom foods are broken, and of course working on fixes. But please be patient this will take awhile. It's been only 1 or 2 day since the path was out and I have a life outside of this game like all of you.

i wasn't angry or complaining at you or anything, if it came off that way! i apologize, i was only curious if this was an issue with anyone else and if it was a fixable issue. once again, sorry if it came off wrong.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#24 Old 15th Jan 2017 at 1:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jinxXseemore123
i wasn't angry or complaining at you or anything, if it came off that way! i apologize, i was only curious if this was an issue with anyone else and if it was a fixable issue. once again, sorry if it came off wrong.

I apologize too. I was a little upset after having received too many messages about whether I will fix my stuff or not. I mean... isn't it obvious that I am going to fix them. Anyway, we have figured out what are the cause of the broken foods/drinks, but it will still take a while because there are too many foods/drinks to fix.
Test Subject
#25 Old 15th Jan 2017 at 7:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ohmysims
I apologize too. I was a little upset after having received too many messages about whether I will fix my stuff or not. I mean... isn't it obvious that I am going to fix them. Anyway, we have figured out what are the cause of the broken foods/drinks, but it will still take a while because there are too many foods/drinks to fix.

take your time!
Page 1 of 2