Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Classic Children's Books *Readable*

by KaraStars Posted 9th May 2019 at 11:52 PM - Updated 5th Feb 2021 at 6:28 AM by KaraStars

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 10th May 2019 at 12:09 AM
thank you
I love books
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 10th May 2019 at 7:08 PM
You know you're awesome, right?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 10th May 2019 at 8:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jjonewell1977
You know you're awesome, right?

Haha thank you!
Forum Resident
#5 Old 11th May 2019 at 1:27 AM
Really cute idea! Are there any stat boosts with them? So, if a child reads Goldilocks & The Three Bears, there would be a boost to the knowledge of right & wrong skill? Or if they read the Narnia books, they get a boost to courage or bravery? Something like that? Even if the parent reads the books to the child, the child could still gain knowledge by listening.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 11th May 2019 at 12:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Simorph
Really cute idea! Are there any stat boosts with them? So, if a child reads Goldilocks & The Three Bears, there would be a boost to the knowledge of right & wrong skill? Or if they read the Narnia books, they get a boost to courage or bravery? Something like that? Even if the parent reads the books to the child, the child could still gain knowledge by listening.

Unfortunately I’m not that good at modding but that’s a really cool idea! Hopefully someone with more skill will be able to make that happen
Scholar
THANKS POST
#7 Old 17th May 2019 at 10:38 AM
What a great idea! Thank you.