Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

College Living - Student Room

by AdeLanaSP Posted 3rd Dec 2019 at 11:03 PM

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#2 Old 4th Dec 2019 at 3:01 AM
Nice to have more simple, cheap furniture for Sims just starting out.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 4th Dec 2019 at 12:35 PM
I love the sculptures Rest is pretty awesome as well, thank you.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 4th Dec 2019 at 2:51 PM
Love the set. How about a few brighter colors like blue, yellow, green, pink? That sort of thing for the desks and chairs.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 4th Dec 2019 at 6:00 PM
Very nice, Adelana. Any chance you might do décor for some other cricula? (Science & Biology come to mind)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 4th Dec 2019 at 7:19 PM
Thank you dear friends for your support!

Quote: Originally posted by zheyrryhn
Love the set. How about a few brighter colors like blue, yellow, green, pink? That sort of thing for the desks and chairs.

I did not understand about the colors. Did you want to see different color furniture? Or a mess? Or did you mean something else.

Quote: Originally posted by greywolf3
Very nice, Adelana. Any chance you might do décor for some other cricula? (Science & Biology come to mind)

Maybe I will make another mess for other faculties. Only I have not yet figured out (I need to fantasize) what it could be
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 5th Dec 2019 at 1:44 AM
I love love love these, is it possible to do the History and Drama with less poly? I have no idea what it means but I have a dinosaur computer and am thinking it would not love the poly count on these lol. LOL Fantastic job though :)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 5th Dec 2019 at 6:34 PM
These are so unique, The modern style of the desk and chair so sleek and clean. The books are top notch. The special decoration for the major is wonderful for the looks of the room but also an easy way to tell the student's major at a glance. To the poster who asked about decorations for other majors and especially mentioned biology. I believe there is a microscope decoration already that might work. Art could be the small decorative easel. But I also would encourage the creator to have a go at the books etc. Thanks for the attention to detail.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 12th Dec 2019 at 3:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by soccermomof13
I love love love these, is it possible to do the History and Drama with less poly? I have no idea what it means but I have a dinosaur computer and am thinking it would not love the poly count on these lol. LOL Fantastic job though

I used the sculpture of the woman and the mask from the free site, these models were very large poly, I reduced as much as possible, I can’t reduce the poly even more, as this will break the whole model and holes and ugly kinks will appear.

Thanks again! Very nice for the words of gratitude.
I will take into account all your wishes and will definitely make a new mess for different faculties. BUT this will be after the New Year holidays, since now I am busy with other topics for the creators (here ).
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 27th Dec 2019 at 8:13 PM
I'm going to use these in the college I was designing. Thank you.