Replies: 0 (Who?), Viewed: 419 times.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Jul 2020 at 4:18 PM Last edited by Meduza : Yesterday at 10:19 AM.
Default TESTERS WANTED: Cleaner hospital mod
Hello!

I'm using nyamisims' edit of Chris Hatch's hospital mod. However, there are still some issues with that edit, so I decided to make even cleaner version, which I'd like to leave here for testing.

Changes
-deleted misogynic dialog from CJH_Hospital_Aging
-I included CJH_Hospitals_PetsToAL, but, honestly, I can't recall what I changed in there
-in nurse NPC file I stopped one BHAV from calling previously deleted, and therefore non-existent, BHAV
-disabled the possibility of chaning the ambulance into some not family-friendly book. I also got rid of BHAVs controlling reading that book.
-as hospital birth BHAVs are private functions of the ambulance, a new version of that file has to be created for every mod that changes birth functions. I created four versions of CJH_Sculpture_Ambulance:
1. CJH_Sculpture_Ambulance - just removed the book
2. CJH_Sculpture_Ambulance_greatgrandparents - removed the book and added support for kestrellyn's "Met New Great-Grandchild" memory
3. CJH_Sculpture_Ambulance_greatgrandparents_name_father - removed the book and added support for kestrellyn's "Met New Great-Grandchild" memory and Name the Father
4. CJH_Sculpture_Ambulance_name_father - removed the book and added support for kestrellyn's Name the Father

What I'd like to add
-versions of the ambulance file that would support MidgeTheTree's Birth Options Mod

Final notes
-hospital mod is already compatible with twojeff's Triplets & Quads
-I haven't tested "Name the Father" versions, because I don't use that mod
-I'd be really happy if someone wanted to join me

Updates
-9th of August: fixed Name The Father compatible versions of Ambulance
Download - please read all instructions before downloading any files!
File Type: zip cleaner_hospital_mod.zip (474.3 KB, 9 downloads)