Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Audrey Kitching

SCREENSHOTS
1,167 Downloads 171 Thanks  Thanks 23 Favourited 84,247 Views
Uploaded: 14th Jun 2007 at 10:55 AM
Updated: 14th Jul 2007 at 9:04 AM - Audrey Face/Clothing Changes, clean installed
It's been quite a while since I've created something and I thought I would put an interesting person in the sim world. Audrey Kitching, the girl with the pink and black hair. She is a rock hairstylist and makeup artist and has acquired major buzznet fame.
Visit her official myspace at http://www.myspace.com/twiggviolence and her buzznet http://www.audrey.buzznet.com

I tried my best at making my sim as close to the real audrey that I could and I think she came out rather well. It was impossible to find shots of her WITHOUT her makeup and side shots of her seeing as ALL of her shots are posed.

All custom content made by me 100% and her beauty mark is featured with her blush.
Her outfit is pretty cool, it's a separate shirt and skirt and they are both maxis base clothing. I have the Soul Kitten tshirt featured in one of her pictures on it and her belt I had to design myself. In case you can't read it, on the belt it says "PIXIE POISON" which I thought up all by myself hehe.

I would also like to conclude that the pattern I used to make her formal outfit I borrowed from Shanee's beautiful outfits. It just seemed to fit audrey in style and I would like to thank her.

Custom Content by Me Includes:
- Audrey Brows
- Audrey Kitching Brown Eyes
- Audrey Kitching Static Blush
- Audre Kitching Static eyeshadow
- Audrey Kitching Static Liner
- Glossy red lipstick
- Audrey Kitching Skin
- Audrey Kitching Shirt
- Audrey Kitching Skirt

Additional Content I made, but not included with the sim
-Audrey's Hair both normal and elegant
-Audrey's Formal wear
Note, these actually ARE included, but in a separate file. All three things are grouped together, if you wish to download them, the links are down below. The Mesh for both versions of her hair is the same mesh.

Custom Content not included:
-Septum piercing by Temptress you can find here

I hope you all like Lil' Miss Audrey and have a fun time simming with her. She has been clean installed with maxis hair and game base clothing recolours and needs no expansion packs or meshes. Only the extra goodies in the other file NEEDS the meshes. PLEASE DON'T UPLOAD HER TO THE EXCHANGE OR SUBMIT ANY OF HER CONTENT TO ANY PAYSITES. WHEN YOU SHOULD USE ONE OF HER ASSETS PLEASE GIVE ME CREDIT Thanks for downloading!!!