Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Simple Shirt for Simple Guys

SCREENSHOTS
608 Downloads 42 Thanks  Thanks 6 Favourited 1,791 Views
Uploaded: 20th Aug 2023 at 11:55 AM
Good description here!

Hello and welcome!
This project is something nobody wanted but everyone wanted. I've been complaining about the lack of decent clothes for men. I'm talking about clothes stores in shopping malls, where 75% are women's clothes and roughly 25% are for men! It's not fair! I'm also concerned about the precarious situation in the sim world, where the situation is even worse. Men don't know what to wear, because most clothes they are offered by EA ale fugly as hell (that's why I don't download any CC clothing and use EA clothes all the time xD). I'm here to lend them a helping hand and have a simple, yet stylish shirt for them and I'm sure they'll love it. It's high quality, affordable and really comfortable.
*Base Game compatible

It's a simple, yet stylish shirt for men. It's too big for children and teenagers, so only young adults and adults can wear it. Why not elders? Hmm... not gonna answer that, but if you REALLY want to have an elder version, I have a suggestion for you: CIY (Convert It Yourself). In bookstores for 1 dollar.

It's a modification of one of EA clothing item, but I won't tell you which one haha HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! If you guess, I'll tell your dog how awesome you are.

This time I'm presenting you the story of my fictional brother. He agreed to wear MY shirts for this presentation. Yes, he STOLE my shirts! What's worse, he didn't wash them afterwards. I'm gonna tell mum. The label says this shirt can only be worn as everyday, formal and career clothes. It's on special offer: Buy 1, pay for 3. Hurry, before it ends!

It has 4 (FOUR) (CZTERY) (ЧЕТЫРЕ) variants: black, red, green and blue. Don't ask for different ones. I told you it was a SIMPLE shirt, not anything from outer space.

Back to my brother and...wait for it... MORPHS! When he was in his twenties, he was really fat. He wore a black shirt, because he thought it made him slimmer. Hmm...seriously? You can't even button up your shirt. Then he lost a lot of weight and looked a lot slimmer in his thirties. Then he decided to take up weightlifting and got muscular in his fourties. Later, in his fifties, he gave up weightlifting and lost a lot of weight (and hair). Poor thing. Give him something to eat. He gave me permission to upload his pictures to MTS. I gave him a sandwich for this.

It has 2 (TWO) (DWA) (ДВА) recolorable channels: the shirt as a whole and an undershirt. My brother didn't agree to post the picture, which shows recolorable channels, but I couldn't resist hahaha. This preset is not included in the set. If I included it, my brother would kick my ass.

He agreed to pose and turn around a lot not pretending he was happy to be there in order for you to see his... MY shirt from every angle.

This shirt was even worn by...wait for it...Ireneusz aka Blue Eyed Devil, a famous singer from Oasis Landing. You must have heard of him! No? Never mind.

The mesh has 3 LODs. Buy LOD1, get LOD2 and LOD3 for free.
LOD1 - 3640
LOD2 - 1802
LOD3 - 885
Low LOD high quality!