Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Notre-Dame de Paris (CC FREE)

SCREENSHOTS
95 Downloads 11 Thanks  Thanks 1 Favourited 765 Views
Uploaded: 29th Sep 2023 at 8:12 PM
Updated: 5th Oct 2023 at 5:28 PM
Here's a Notre-Dame de Paris inspired residential lot I've made (with rooms inspired by the characters from the novel )

I've had a lot of fun building this house and I hope you'll have fun playing with it

UPDATE 10/5 : On the 2nd floor, I replaced the poker room with a stage and a mic

DETAILS OF THE ROOMS

Basement

Rooms inspired by the characters from the novel:
  • Gudule's cell and a secret private zen garden for praying

1st floor

• Entrance hall
  • Living room (with a secret door library leading to a secret cuddle room)
  • Bathroom
  • Kitchen + Dining room with a bar for Phoebus and Jehan

2nd floor

• Stage with a mic + womrat cage
  • Don't wake the Llama room + bird cage
  • 2 bathrooms
  • Outdoors activities like relaxing in the hot tub, playing chess, a telescope to look who's being hanged at the place de Grève

• Esmeralda's bedroom (a ballet bar for dancing, a pet bed for Djali, the crystal vase next to her bed)
  • Pierre Gringoire's bedroom (a computer for writing boring plays, a pet bed for Djali, chairs for him to perform tricks in the streets, stepladder for when he had to steal the manikin)
  • Claude Frollo's bedroom (dark bedroom with nerdy and mystical stuff in it)
  • Jehan Frollo's bedroom (messy bedroom filled with expensive furniture that Jehan bought using his brother's money, alcohol everywhere of course)

3rd floor

• Claude Frollo's study (books, weird stuff, a furnace for his alchemical experiments, a hidden picture of Esmeralda, a dreamcatcher as a reference to the spider web)
  • Clopin's bedroom (manikin covered in bells, the stepstool, a vase for when he needs to marry people, tools that can be used as weapons when storming Notre-Dame)
  • Phoebus's bedroom (filled with sports stuff, horses, and pictures of multiple ladies)
  • Phoebus's bathroom (sports stuff)
  • Fleur-de-Lys's bedroom (delicate bedroom filled with tapestries and with a sewing machine)
  • Fleur-de-Lys's bathroom (ridiculously fancy)

4th floor

• Outdoors activities like relaxing in a hammock or deck chairs, playing chess
  • Music room in the belltower

• Quasimodo's bedroom (musical instruments, the earthenware vase next to his bed, bells and gargoyles everywhere)

5th floor

• A telescope to see who's being hanged at the place de Grève (again)

• Quasimodo's bathroom (no mirror so that he can't look at his face)
  • Quasimodo's special room for chitchatting with the gargoyles