Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Palumbo Family Totally Legit Funeral Home Presents: Sale Model Memorials

SCREENSHOTS
1,188 Downloads 24 Thanks  Thanks 7 Favourited 2,354 Views
Uploaded: 25th Nov 2023 at 10:06 PM
Hello again!

Today I bring you, straight from the Palumbo Family Perfectly Legit Funeral Home...Decorative Memorials!

They cost 300 Simoleons and are found in MISC DECORATIONS (Or search "Sale Model") and most of them have my face in the corner of the thumbnail, but the Vampires and Werewolves were stubborn about it and even though they're coded to, don't in my game.

The tombstones stay tombstones inside, and the urns stay urns outside! Tombstones do need to be placed on things using MOO and the 9 and 0 keys, but Urns should fit into large and medium slots with no issues. They should resize the same as the originals using the brackets. There are no mourning interactions, though some do have a view interaction.

"But why should I download this mod instead of one of the much better ones?"

Do or do not, this is really only here because the Palumbo Family Totally Legit Funeral Home is coming S.O.O.N and I've made a handful of CC for it that I'm uploading individually.

(Backgrounds are the Palumbo Family Funeral Home, and nothing in them is required for this mod, the casket in the grave is mine from my coffin tables mod).