Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Purchasable Planters from Planter

SCREENSHOTS
1,990 Downloads 43 Thanks  Thanks 11 Favourited 3,606 Views
Uploaded: 4th Mar 2024 at 3:56 PM
Updated: 6th Mar 2024 at 1:51 PM
06/03/2024

Purchasable_Planters_All_In_One/Purchasable_Planters_Separate
This mod requires XML Injector
This MOD adds a menu to purchase various planters to the in-game Gardening Planters/Garden Pots.
In the list of purchasable items also includes unlocked/debug planters, and there are no restrictions on their purchase.
This mod is only available in the base game, and you can also purchase pack-specific planters if you have a corresponding pack.
There is an all-in-one version and a separate version where you can select a pack, so please use whichever you need. If you use the separate version, be sure to put the "bloom_Purchasable_Planters_Main" file in the Mods folder.
  • Hydroponic planters are priced higher than the original price.
  • The purchased planter goes into the household's inventory.
  • Also available for purchase from the community lot. In that case, you should be able to find it in your sims household inventory after sims return home.
  • Not available during vacation
  • If you are using the Better Build Buy mod, unlocked/debug planters may not appear in your household inventory. In that case, please check "Debug" in the filter.

PurchasableMini_HydroponicPlanter
I've also made a mini-version file specifically for purchasing EcoLiving hydroponic planters.
This can only be used from base game garden pots placed on your sims home lot.
This does not require an XML injector. This file works by itself.
It is very light and simple, so it is unlikely to break due to patch updates.

Purchasable_Planters_ColorAddon
This mod requires XML Injector
Adds option to purchase color patterns for hydroponic planters.
Can only be used from hydroponic planters placed in your Sim's home lot.
It can be used with other files or by itself.

These can be purchased at Better Build Buy MOD and that is your best option. However, I'm very lazy so I wanted to easily get a hydroponic planter, especially while I wait for the mod to be updated. So, I made one. Since it was possible, I also made other planters available for purchase. I love the Blossom planter.