Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Betty Buttercup from The Sims 2 for Console!

SCREENSHOTS
44 Downloads 10 Thanks  Thanks 2 Favourited 1,002 Views
Uploaded: 20th Aug 2023 at 11:29 AM
As someone who has never played the Sims (any of them) on console, I've often had to rely on the Sims Wiki to get to know who some sims are. In fact, I made a story about Bella Goth's life entirely based upon the Sims Wiki and the Sims 2, nothing more. But that's off topic. One of the Sims I found was this lady, Betty, she owns a yacht, she has a humongous crush on Captain Longfellow, and she's crazy rich from, what I like to think, were pink flamengogo dancers, from the Sims 1. Here's some more personal information of her's:

Name: Betty Buttercup

Traits: Hopeless romantic, Charismatic, Snob, Grumpy, Couch potato

Lifetime Wish: Swimming in Cash

Zodiac Sign: Taurus

I hope most of you like her, but there's plenty of CC needed to make her look like this. Other than that, talk to you later people.

Oh! One last thing! I totally recommend using this default skin right here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/ts3-tabula-rasa-73708065 It's great for that Cartoony-Pixar kind of style.