Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

101 Road to Nowhere - Smith House Redone

SCREENSHOTS
265 Downloads 17 Thanks  Thanks 3 Favourited 1,806 Views
Uploaded: 12th Jan 2024 at 1:11 AM
Updated: 15th Mar 2024 at 8:00 PM
Lot Info:
3x4 Lot Size. $174,283. 2 Floors. 4 Bedrooms. 2.5 Bathrooms. Pool. Greenhouse.

Howdy there!
I’ve always been a fan of building the shells of houses but not so much furnishing the darn things. Whenever I restart Strangetown, and it’s more often than I probably should, I always spend too much time renovating the houses that I wind up not even playing the families!
This last time around, I thought I would take the renovations a bit more seriously and redo all the houses within the Strangetown neighborhood to my liking and thought it might be fun to upload them for anyone who wants something a little newer to our beloved desert hood.
A map is included to see where I placed these lots, as I did move a few around a bit to make the hood look smidge nicer.

Custom content was used but only one is truly needed and the others are optional but really recommended!

You will need:
Honeywell’s “Bespoke Build Set” and “Bespoke Floors & Walls”. If nothing else, grab the mailbox shelf! It’s super helpful.

Recommended:
LordCrumps’ Road Overlay and Matching Floor Tiles from “New Hood and Road Default Replacements”. I personally use this so that is why I included it here. If you choose not to get this, you will simply not see the road overlay in front of the lot, as well as the road and sidewalk tiles that I used for the path to the front door and the driveway.

Roddyaleixo’s “Invisible Driveway & Extensions”. I think most people have this already but if you don’t, I highly recommend it!