Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Mar 2014 at 7:44 PM
Default Horrible Lifes (First Challenge)
( I THINK) This may stupid to you because this is my first challenge

Start out in a little town such as Hidden Springs (optional)! Create 8 or more sims. 1 YA and 7 other sims (all teenagers or younger but no more YA's or older)..... GENDERS OPTIONAL!!!! Make children actual children of YA
Now... It's time for the HOUSE Please pick out a beautiful house but build an AWFUL basement for the kids. The parent is living the BEST life EVER because it forgot about the children... Delete the school. Buy the cheapest beds (like the springy one from Ambitions). Give them the basics like toilet, sink, fridge, 1 counter, NO ELETRONICS!!!!

LIVING
You may never let the children talk to there parent until they are a YA or their parent is about to die. The way to keep them entertained is to make the children interact with eachother. Oh and no books unless the parent wrote it.

FUTURE
Try to make at least one of the children have a child. Try to move all the parents and children out of the house away from any bad memories!!! Make the perfect life for the newest children!!!!!

Enjoy!!!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 10th Mar 2014 at 11:39 PM
i like this challenge i might have to do it when i am done with my others