Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th May 2023 at 7:37 AM
Default Native Outfits Collections in Castaway Stories
Hi, this is just an informational thing I've wanted to do since 2018. I took photos of native outfits that I thought were matching. But with the last two it was difficult to match, I think the children's clothes might be interchangeable with the other collection (only applies to the last two collections).

So if you are interested in how the native clothes look like, perhaps for fanart or organization or other purposes, here they are. I know there are more (toddler clothes and the hula dancer clothes but they didn't have counterparts for other age groups - and strangely the dark green hula skirt wasn't available for adults but was for teens and elders, strange). And most outfits have some kind of oversight. I wonder if there's a fix for that.

01 - the more natural colored loincloth style (oversight: the blue one is set as the pregnancy outfit but when females walk the leg bracelet has a long spike coming out of it as if it was glued to the ground)
02 - "shaman" because this is how people usually call this because of the outfit with the same mesh from University (oversight: teens don't have soles on their sandals)
03 - more colorful loincloth style with fur over the shoulders (oversight: the brown doesn't have the full texture for adult men)
04 - grass style for older men and white feathered for females (oversight: the grass colors of the adult male doesn't always match with the other age categories')

(I'll add the other outfits later: formal-, sleep-, swim-, underwear)
Advertisement
Instructor
Original Poster
#2 Old 10th May 2023 at 6:38 PM
Default Update
05 - formal clothes (oversight: child male's leg is missing an area and upon moving, the heel is stretchy, tied to the ground + mismatching grass colors for females)
06 - matching formalwear (the problem is the same as above, with the kids, but with both genders)
07 - underwear
08 - wrap / sleep
09 - basic loincloth / swim