Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Nov 2009 at 2:32 AM
Default Beautifully Decorated Moodlet Question
I have been trying to get the Beautifully Decorated Moodelt in my house. I have lots of items with + environment. All of my rooms have at least +50 environment total but I can only get up to the Nicely decorated Moodlet. Does any one know what I am doing wrong?
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 18th Nov 2009 at 11:19 AM
I didn't know there was two. I thought it was just nicely decorated and beautiful vista. I need to check that in lots I've built.

Hopefully someone who knows more will be along soon
Typical
#3 Old 18th Nov 2009 at 4:52 PM
Well, I'd imagine that you may need to have objects with high environment scores rather than only using objects with lower environment scores. - I think I read that somewhere, not sure though.
Instructor
#4 Old 19th Nov 2009 at 8:01 AM
The best moodlet value I have achieve in my lots is +40, I am now positive, but I think it was beautifully decorated. I will have to go into my game to look.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#5 Old 21st Nov 2009 at 9:01 AM
There are definitely different "Decorated" moodlets, not only one – I only recall seeing "Decorated" and "Nicely Decorated" in my own game (no idea what the numerical values were), but I know that three different icons exist. I can't tell whether all three are used in-game though.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Typical
#6 Old 21st Nov 2009 at 10:41 AM
Hm, I've seen the Beautifully decorated moodlet in my game before, so I can say it's in it. But I also noticed that the stereo was on when I got it... if that means -anything-.
Mad Poster
#7 Old 22nd Nov 2009 at 7:56 PM
I achieve it with one statue and one painting worth over 1500 simoleons. When I use the sofa pillows from Cosa Casa Cosa site, since they are cloned from statues, they always give the room the "beautifully decorated" moodlet without the large cost. There's a bed blanket that give the moodlet, I think it's by huabanzhu at TSR.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Instructor
#8 Old 23rd Nov 2009 at 5:43 AM
I have gone into my game and check and in fact several of the houses I play have the "Beautifully Decorated" moodlet. For information these are the moodlets and values:

Decorated Moodlet = +10
Nicely Decorated Moodlet = +25
Beautifully Decorated Moodlet = +40

I hope this helps.