Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Nov 2009 at 8:29 PM
Default Where or Who can I go to to request something to be made?
If anyone can help me, thank you very much. Im sorry ahead of time if I shouldnt of posted this here.
Advertisement
#2 Old 16th Nov 2009 at 8:30 PM
Off-site. The Powers That Be have deliberately disabled the Requests forum that used to be popular here. There were problems with it, I hear.

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
In the Arena
retired moderator
#3 Old 17th Nov 2009 at 3:50 AM
If you see downloads that you like, check the creators' user pages - in signatures or journals. They would state it there.
Scholar
#4 Old 17th Nov 2009 at 4:02 PM
choose a creator that makes stuff you like then pm them, some people won't do it some people will. PM me if you think I can help in any way.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#5 Old 21st Nov 2009 at 8:48 AM
We don't do requests here. This is Mod The Sims, not Request Stuff For Sims.

DO NOT randomly PM people and ask them to make things for you. This is considered spam.

Only if a creator *explicitely* states that they're taking requests – usually in their signature, or on their profile page (most people seem to use the "About Me" box near the top for that) – you can PM them and ask for something. Or of course if they state "PM me" outright, like fluttereyes just did.

If you're looking for specific content for your game, I'd recommend you post in the WCIF forum (but please search first!) – chances are that it already exists, and in that forum people can help you to find it.

Other than that, please take a look at our create forums and tutorials – there's quite a bit of content that isn't terribly difficult to make, so it's very well possible you can make it yourself once you know how.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Locked thread | Locked by: plasticbox Reason: Answered