Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Oct 2023 at 1:49 AM
Default Misc New Profile Issues
I've been enjoying the new profile look, but I do run into some little oddities from time to time.
I figure it's mostly because I don't have much to my profile just yet, it seems to be struggling with my somewhat in-flux state of being a Creator or not being one.

1. The 'View Statistics' button goes to an error page, which I'm not surprised by considering I don't have any uploads yet (soon!)- but the big green button does attract my curiosity from time to time, so I end up pressing it again just in case it works that time

2. I have a download count of 19 and a thanks count of 5, despite as above... not having any uploads. Does it count these from something on threads as well?

3. The majority of what I have posted so far have been tutorials, most of which have been moved to the Tutorial section, but the 'Tutorials' filter on my profile shows nothing. One of them shows up under 'Updated Uploads', but not under 'Uploads' as well.

And if fixing any of these would revert the fancy orange username I ended up with... pretend I said nothing It was nice to be promoted.
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 1st Oct 2023 at 10:19 AM
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Oct 2023 at 9:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
Well, you have some downloads here for example...
https://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=676240

I thought that (and some other attachment(s) I've forgotten) might be it. But the Thanks?
Obviously neither are much of an issue, I was just a little surprised to see it. Maybe less related to thenew layout and just the way something worked that I never noticed
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#4 Old 1st Oct 2023 at 10:07 PM
As simsample mentioned, you do have downloads and thanks on the tutorial. We also class people who write tutorials but not neccesarily upload anything to the downloads section as Creators.

With that said there was an error in categorising the Tutorial threads in those forums which prevented them from showing up in the Activity tab. This has now been fixed, along with the scorecard/statisitcs.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 1st Oct 2023 at 10:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tashiketh
As simsample mentioned, you do have downloads and thanks on the tutorial. We also class people who write tutorials but not neccesarily upload anything to the downloads section as Creators.

With that said there was an error in categorising the Tutorial threads in those forums which prevented them from showing up in the Activity tab. This has now been fixed, along with the scorecard/statisitcs.

That makes sense, thank you for clarifying!
And thank you for the speedy fix