Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Aug 2023 at 7:22 AM Last edited by LaurellKH : 24th Aug 2023 at 12:57 PM. Reason: continue looking for answer
Modification MCCC broke after last update.
If you have MCCC installed sims stop autonomous actions. Testing this using a newborn baby any baby adopting one on a test save world and click on the bassinet try cuddle, hug, talk whatever just not the feeding diaper stuff. Every sim freezes in any autonomous action they were preforming including the baby hugs. This glitch stops when you completely remove MCCC from the mods folder.

-update progress finding bug- 1:21 AM 8/24/2023

# sims 4
# sims not moving on to the next action
# no autonomous movement

I cannot contact Deadpool. I refuse to be insulted by having to jump through his discord hoops. I will not be played with. If any of you have an old account with this Deadpool please let him know but I will not be the one telling him.

-update progress finding bug- 6:56 AM 8/24/2023

It might be a specific setting I'm using. I cannot narrow down what. I reset MCCC then try to do each setting I like individually cannot figure out which it is yet. The glitch happens after restarting the game.

Another thing that happens besides baby interactions will not forward is telephone calls freeze. If you click floor tell sim to exercise they do it but the exercise does not go forward.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#2 Old 26th Aug 2023 at 12:01 AM
-update progress finding bug- 5:59 PM 8/25/2023

Game is running fine. It seems to be something in MCCC extending the length of game play nights and days though cannot remember which setting that is that if you have Seasons dlc those no longer work together as of the very last update.

This is guesswork not playtested I'm tired of this just want to play my game.