Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Jul 2023 at 6:27 PM Last edited by KittenMix : 19th Jul 2023 at 3:53 PM.
Default Trying to fix a missing Lod2 but no meshes will import (Fixed!)
Hi!
I'm trying to fix this https://sokhra.tumblr.com/post/1885...ersion-included cc by Sokhra since the lod2 on it is missing (as in there's no mesh at all) but for some reason no matter what mesh I try to use nothing will import. I'd ask them if they could fix it but their asks are closed and they haven't been active for over two years.

https://simfileshare.net/download/4012017/ Here's a link to my edited package just in case I personally messed something up.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 19th Jul 2023 at 9:21 AM
Something that the cloned item had in its LOD2 is probably missing- a specific cut number, number of groups, etc.
Without knowing what EA item the project began as, harder to tell.

You will probably have more luck exporting the meshes and textures and starting anew, with an EA mesh so you can check each LOD level for such details that will have to match.
Otherwise, you could ask on the S4S forum as the creators there may be more familiar with what it needs.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Jul 2023 at 3:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CardinalSims
Something that the cloned item had in its LOD2 is probably missing- a specific cut number, number of groups, etc.
Without knowing what EA item the project began as, harder to tell.

You will probably have more luck exporting the meshes and textures and starting anew, with an EA mesh so you can check each LOD level for such details that will have to match.
Otherwise, you could ask on the S4S forum as the creators there may be more familiar with what it needs.

Alright, thank you! I did think about doing that but wanted to try and see if I could fix it first, but I think it'll definitely be easier to just redo it completely. Thank you again!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 19th Jul 2023 at 3:52 PM
I redid the package completely and it's fixed! Now when I zoom out in game the shirt no longer disappears, ty!