Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Alchemist
#201 Old 28th Mar 2011 at 10:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TUN3R
Pretty long name for one game... :P

That's because I like more games, duh! Damn, I'm feeding the trolls again.

Evil doesn't worry about not being good. - The Warden, Dragon Age Origins
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#202 Old 31st Mar 2011 at 5:07 PM
It hasn't come out yet but my new favorite non Sim related game will probably be L.A Noire.
Instructor
#203 Old 2nd Apr 2011 at 12:58 AM
Tomb Raider (all - including latest ones)
DS/3DS = Animal Crossing, School Of Wizardry, Combat Giants - Dinosaurs 3D, Ridge Racer 3D, Nintendogs 3D, Touchmaster (various games).
PSP = Ridge Racer, Invizimals, Little Big Planet, Ghostbusters.
XBox 360 = Viva Pinata (makes me giggle like a kid), Ridge Racer (apart from Tomb Raider & The Sims I have this on nearly every platform), Ghostbusters, Alien vrs Predator (waiting for Colonial Marines to come out now).
PC = Pod Racer (loved zooming around the tracks) I used to love Myst, Riven & Exile but they don't play on current specs as the games are too old now...but they are releasing Myst 3D on the Nintendo 3DS so can't wait!
I have many other games besides these but the ones listed are the ones I like to play again & again.

www.crystalgecko.co.uk

Never wake a sleeping Dragon...for you are small and crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
Mad Poster
#204 Old 4th Apr 2011 at 2:50 AM
For me, it's:
1.)Pokemon (any version from Generation III and beyond, including revamped remakes. Still haven't caught them all. My friends from 6th grade will probably ask me if I kept my promise to catch them all. I never expected it to balloon to 649. I remember when there were only 151. I guess my nostalgia only gets in the way. Still, I'm not trying to knock at any of the newer ones.)
2.) Sonic the Hedgehog (Except for the 2006 version. I kept dying every so often. Secret Rings had a Party game mode ala Mario Party)
3.) Mario (Paper or Party, it doesn't matter, I like roleplaying games and I like party games)
4.) Dead or Alive (Both regular and Beach. So what if I like the girls? They have given me a chance to aim for a goal to be thin and fit. If I can take down a man in a simulation, I probably could do in real life, not that I want or need to.)
5.) Street Fighter (Chun-Li is a favorite of mine. I actually saw Jackie Chan in City Hunter cosplaying Chun-Li. I'm not joking, Jackie Chan did dress in drag for that scene.)
6.) King of Fighters (I haven't played a game of it, but the visuals are stunning enough to make me reconsider my stance on fighting games being without a serious plot.)
7.) Katamari Damacy (I love rolling along. My mother sometimes play this one Christmas song that involves rolling a snowball and the lyrics go "Get out and roll it along!")
8.) Kingdom Hearts (I got the original for my 15th birthday and it took me 3 years to figure out that you're not supposed to fight the Heartless at the beginning when the world is starting to collapse in on itself.)
9.) The Urbz: Sims in the City (Okay, so that last one is a spin-off, but still, it stands alone as a platformer of sorts)

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Test Subject
#205 Old 19th Apr 2011 at 3:25 PM
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Blue Rescue Team. It is the cutest game that you will ever see! The storyline is killer. And the ending will make you cry your guts out. Mustn't say any more, I might give away the story... :D

All Hail Delphy! Especially because he fixed my avatar!

My Youtube page is here
Lab Assistant
#206 Old 28th May 2011 at 8:03 AM
The Silent Hill series.
Test Subject
#207 Old 31st May 2011 at 6:08 PM
Minecraft
Fallout 3
Fallout: New Vegas
anything made by Valve
Lab Assistant
#208 Old 1st Jun 2011 at 4:08 AM
TERA. Tried the beta for two days and now I'm hooked. Dying waiting for the next beta.
Test Subject
#209 Old 1st Jun 2011 at 4:20 AM
I really enjoyed playing Final Fantasy when I was growing up. I also like to play Viva Pinata :3

Page 9 of 9