Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Aug 2008 at 7:13 PM
Default Pixel and Fame : Showcasing the best Sims 2 machinima *EPISODE 02*
Hey, if you're into Sims 2 movies, then you might be into Pixel and Fame. It's a show dedicated to showcasing the best Sims 2 machinima around.

youtube.com/watch?v=nYkBgWnu1xQ

The content is based on videos that I personally have happened to stumble across, but I'm always open to suggestions. So check it out on Youtube and feel free to comment on how much you hated or liked it. If you do like what you see, be sure to subscribe to get notified of new episodes.

Thanks.

And thanks one more time! ^_^

-jyoung

*UPDATE*
Link to Episode 02 =)

Youtube: youtube.com/watch?v=DKNm0VRhhMo
Vimeo: vimeo.com/1461738
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 13th Aug 2008 at 5:35 AM
link doesn't work for me
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Aug 2008 at 2:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ebbe
link doesn't work for me

Hmm... I double-checked it and it worked fine for me. Is anyone else having a problem? Dunno why it wouldn't work. =(
#4 Old 29th Aug 2008 at 5:08 PM
Link works for me.
I liked this video).
Test Subject
#5 Old 27th Sep 2008 at 6:13 AM
Nice I kinda like how your commenting on other videos the ones you showed I haven't seem yet but I had heard of one of them by jaydee I believe. I would suggest if you continue to look at one called Alice and another Eat Me Drink Me. They are both by OneJovialSim she also has a bunch of other really good ones like Kiwaii.

The links are here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZtuBibn8yA- Alice
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1X18Za8VHxk -Eat Me Drink Me
Instructor
#6 Old 27th Sep 2008 at 8:41 PM
Kacoshiajewl, I watched the Alice one and it was a bit disturbing - which made it soooo great. Loved it!
#7 Old 29th Sep 2008 at 6:24 PM
The link is working for me.

Great video! I love the effects! Keep it up! 10/10.
Original Poster
#8 Old 11th Oct 2008 at 6:41 PM
Minnie: Thank you. I'm glad you liked it. =)

Kacoshiajewl: Thanks so much for your suggestions! I actually have both of those videos in the script for Episode 03, but it's looking like I might have to push them back to Episode 04.... In any case, I do plan on featuring those some time in the future. Again, much thanks. =)

Bunny42: Haha thanks!