Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Apr 2007 at 3:41 AM
Infinity
Hi im making a movie called the infinity its about a yacht with all people and stuff but its beutiful lavish decks, gorgeous staterooms,a pool, 3 restauraunts 4 decks,blah blah blah and so on whoever helps will be in the movie and it will be about them and me christina so yadayadayada the infinity starts taking on water in a horrible storm it starts to ink from the bottom and soon a huge explosion from the engine rooms hurls the 6 lifeboats off the ship who will survive i hope its good please help thanks.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 22nd Apr 2007 at 3:57 AM
That sounds like a pretty good idea...it kind of reminds me of Posiden I'd be happy to help, just let me know what I have to do!

"I don't even know a Curtis!!"
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Apr 2007 at 5:14 AM
ok so the ship should be done tonight so ill post pics tommorow and i have the boarding place to so there

here is the lobby
Original Poster
#4 Old 23rd Apr 2007 at 2:14 AM
here is my state room well basically everone has the same
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 24th Apr 2007 at 12:17 AM
I'm not sure if it's just me, but the stairs in the lobby look kinda weird...but anyways, here's the characters.

Top (your charatcers): Carol Sanchez, Nina Cavalry, Sarah Cavalry, Johnathon Cavarly
Bottom (my characters): Jamie Reeno, Brad, Erick Pent, Trench Coat guy
I'm pretty content with them

"I don't even know a Curtis!!"
Original Poster
#6 Old 24th Apr 2007 at 12:18 AM
OMG THEY ARE GREAT when wil i get them?
#7 Old 25th Apr 2007 at 9:06 AM
ohh looks good :P
Original Poster
#8 Old 27th Apr 2007 at 9:45 PM
i got bored not doing it anymore i have one that im definitly going to stick with im gonna make a movie out of the LUSITANIA