Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Mar 2007 at 6:38 PM
Default Question re: Patching FFS... (Edited w/ additonal question)
I don't know if this is on MTS2 or anything, and I looked, but I'll ask here. Anyway, I've got basically everything out there now, including the stuff packs. My question is this: if I install Seasons, followed by FFS would I still need to patch FFS? Or could I just skip patching it altogether? Thanks in advance.

EDIT: I had a thought: would it be possible for me to go back and patch everything BEFORE my current EP? Meaning the base game(I've got Holiday Edition '06, so I dunno if the patch would work), Uni, and Nightlife would have to be patched...
Advertisement
Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
#2 Old 8th Mar 2007 at 6:57 PM
You need to patch every EP you have installed...including FFS. Here is why:
http://www.simposieum.net/component...27/topic,1838.0

I'm worried that my latest Salvation Army donation will result in homeless people looking like sluts from the 90s.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 8th Mar 2007 at 7:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by canoodle
You need to patch every EP you have installed...including FFS. Here is why:
http://www.simposieum.net/component...27/topic,1838.0

(this part edited out -- I was getting errors with the page, but I can view now.)

Also, I had always thought each expansion patched the previous one... and example would be if Uni patched the original TS2, something like that.

I don't think I'm going to patch everything now, but this is good information to know if I ever have to reinstall TS2 after a reformat or something.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 8th Mar 2007 at 9:58 PM
when you install the game eps and stuff packs, if you have the internet connection working, it automatically patches everything

Ooooh, my signature was too old, but I don't have anything to write now...