Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Sep 2015 at 10:24 AM
Default Xenosaga Sim Challenge
Hello everyone! This is my second challenge and I hope you enjoy it! I really enjoyed making this one and I hoping to make more! I will be doing a few more, at least one or two based off of video games. And at least one Legacy challenge with Vocaloid characters!

Xenosaga Sims 3 Challenge

Characters
Shion Uzuki
Suou Uzuki (Father)
Aoi Uzuki (Mother)
Jin Uzuki (Older Brother)
Allen Ridgeley?
Kevin Winnicot?

Character Descriptions
Shion- Brown hair and Green eyes. Small build.
Suou- Black hair and Green eyes. Somewhat built, but not heavy.
Aoi- Brown hair and Green eyes. Small and skinny build as she has fallen into a comma.
Jin- Black hair and Green eyes. Medium built as he is a fighter.
Allen- Brown hair and Blue eyes. Tall and skinny.
Kevin- Black hair and Blue eyes. Tall and medium build.

Part 1:

The story starts out with Shion growing up with her parent in a house and neighborhood of your choosing. I suggest Sunset Valley or Oasis Landing, because it will be relevant later on in the game. As a child, Shion is a genius and is very passionate about robotics. While her older brother was training to be in the military. Jin also had a passion for books, Bushido and followed the Buddhist religion. Unfortunately, due to their age difference Jin and Shion were never really close and had a tense relationship. When Shion was a child, her mother fell into a comma and wouldn't wake up. Due to growing medical bills, Suou had to take a job with the U-TIC Organization in order to pay the bills. During the Miltian Conflict, him and his wife end up dying; leaving Shion in Jins care.

Traits:
Shion: Good, Genius, Ambitious, Bot Fan, Computer Whiz, Handy, Workaholic, Athletic and Natural Cook.
Suou: Good, Workaholic, Family Oriented, Computer Whiz
Aoi: Family Oriented, Brave, Eco-Friendly,
Jin: Good Sense of Humor, Gatherer, Book Worm, Green Thumb, Lucky, Neat, Vegetarian, Disciplined and Athletic.

Shion and Jin have a lot of potential traits that can be used. I picked the ones that are close to their personalities.

Rules:
-For the traits, you have to choose the traits for the parents plus whichever ones are left.
-For Shion and Jins traits you have to choose 4 from the list.
-Suou has to join the Science Career.
-Both parents have to be adults, Jin must be a YA and Shion must be a Toddler.
-Extend the Toddler life span to the max so Shion can spend time with Aoi.
-When it's time to age up Shion, kill her parents. They cannot be alive when she is a Child.
-You can pause the Lifespan in order to accomplish the deaths.
-In order to cope with the lose of her parents, have Shion research with the Science Lab and any logic skills.
-Shion must complete school with A's and be on the honor roll.
-Jin's Lifetime Wishes must be Martial Arts Master, Perfect Mind Perfect Body or Physical Perfection.
-Shion's Lifetime Wish must be More than a Machine.
-Before Jin becomes an Adult, make sure to max out his athletic or the martial arts skill.
-Jin must also purchase all books, including ones from his travels. At least one room in the house must be a library.

Lose:
-Repoman
-Someone dies too early
-Shion doesn't get A's or Honor Roll
-Jin doesn't max his skills

Part 2:

As Shion got older, she decided to distance herself from her brother because she believed that her parents death was Jins fault. Because of her focus on schooling and robotics, she decides that she wants to start a job with Vector Industries. She is assigned to the KOS-MOS Project and works with Kevin and Allen.

Now we can't have a sad story, so let's throw in Kevin and/ or Allen. These two will be your love interests! Kevin is your “Boss” while Allen “works with you.” Now you can choose who Shion falls for. Whether it is Kevin, who is a genius that has know you all your life, or Allen who has had a crush on you since working with you.

Traits:
Kevin-Genius, Ambitious, Handy, Loner, Neat, No Sense of Humor, Perceptive, Perfectionist, Workaholic, and maybe Unstable/ Insane.
Allen- Angler, Hopeless Romantic, Unlucky, Clumsy, Computer Whiz, Good, Handy, and Bot Fan.

Kevin and Allen also have many traits to choose from and I choose the ones closest to their personalities.

Rules:
-When Shion reaches YA, have her move out and move into a Studio type place.
-Her profession must be Inventor.
-She needs to get to Level 10 to make KOS-MOS.
-Once KOS-MOS is made, you need to Best Friends or higher before KOS-MOS dies.
-You must choose between Kevin and Allen for you Romantic interest.
-If you choose Kevin, then give Shion a pair of glasses and a pendant for her to wear.

Optional Rules and Plot
If you would like to follow the game as it was played out then follow these steps.

Since Shion was placed under Kevin to work on KOS-MOS they began seeing each other. Kevin gave her a pair of glasses and a pendant as a gift, which she wore all the time. They soon grew really close and before KOS-MOS's prototype was made, Kevin proposed to Shion. They never decided a date and both continued working to finish KOS-MOS. But unfortunately, Shions happy times wouldn't last. During an accident, KOS-MOS was awake prematurely and killed half of the staff. Kevin shielded Shion and died in the chaos. Mourning his death, Shion threw herself into the project and didn't pay any attention to dating. She became the new Chief and Allen was promoted as well. Their friendship was solid, but he wanted more. Unfortunately for Allen, she never noticed.

Rules:
-Since you choose the optional plot, have Shion wear round glasses (or any of your choice.) and a pendant from Kevin.
-You must kill Kevin. You may pause the Lifespan to do so.
-Continue working on getting to level 10 in the Inventing Job.
-Your friendship with Allen should be at Best friend or higher.
-Once KOS-MOS is made, you need to Best Friends or higher before KOS-MOS dies.

Lose:
-Repoman
-Someone dies too early
-You can't/don't make KOS-MOS before Shion reaches Elder.
-You don't become Best Friends with KOS-MOS.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 15th Jan 2024 at 4:27 AM
Wow, I didn't think anyone who played this game also played Xenosaga... Nice!