Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Mar 2007 at 3:01 PM
Default Interesting Weather Effects
Well, while I love the new weather, there's some amusing effects. Let's share.

One of my favorite families was the first I played on it.They had some friends over on a summer night, and I had four sims in a hot tub chatting. The lady of the house is very outgoing, so she had gotten in naked. It very abruptly begun to storm, with the lightning flashing all over my screen and stuff. I was all 'oh, crap, get inside!" and franticly told her to do so. One bolt struck her, then she started to get out... and got struck again, halfway out! She finished getting out and toppled over, dead. I had her husband plea with the grim reaper, he won, and she got up... To my surprise, she was still naked (if charred)! She walked around like that until I told her to shower.
Advertisement
#2 Old 3rd Mar 2007 at 3:22 PM
That's wacky. I'm afraid to have my sims prune their trees because of lightning. And how was I supposed to know that when one of the trees catches on fire that you're NOT supposed to call the fire department?? I got charged 500 simoleans because the rain put out the fire. What a pile of garbage that was!!!
#3 Old 3rd Mar 2007 at 5:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by carlie
And how was I supposed to know that when one of the trees catches on fire that you're NOT supposed to call the fire department??

This is a tricky situation. I had one tree hit by lighttning catch on fire, but it was still raining and it went out on it's own. Then another lot had a different tree catch on fire, and it abruptly quit raining. I called the fire department on that one. Thing is it happened during a party, I was clueless as to what was going on outside until all the party guests ran out to panic at it. I kind of wonder what would have happened if I ignored it. Would the tree burn up? Hmm... I'll have to try that some time.