Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Mar 2007 at 5:12 PM
Sims seasons cheat help
Hi, I have just installed SEASONS today But one thing I was wondering..I use my game mostly to make movies and I often use the cheat motivedecay off...so my Sims are happy to be filmed and don't get hungry e.t.c.
But does anyone know if there is a cheat to stop their temperature moving? So I can film them outside and stop them freezing? etc :confused:
hope you can help, I also use
Showheadlines off
plumbbobtoggle off
and sometimes the boolprop cheat
Am I missing any good ones to help movie making?
THANKS xxx
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 3rd Mar 2007 at 5:18 PM
As far as I know, no cheats are rescinded from previous versions. If you're filming them outside, then it shouldn't be a problem. I had one of my sims outside for about 30 sim minutes in the snow in her bathing costume, and she didn't die or fall down or shiver, and I had her make about 10 snow angels, and about 5 snowmen. But... first she was in the hot tub, where she had her temperature up high.

As far as I know the only cheat is the bugJardecay on/off one, but maybe when the Insim is set up there will be something for that.

The only thing that happened to my sim in the snow was that her comfort was right down.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Mar 2007 at 6:43 PM
Ahh I get it, so motive decay cheat should prevent this! What does bugjardecay on/off do then? Please tell me wanna know now! xxx Something to do with the glow bugs? xxx
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 3rd Mar 2007 at 6:49 PM
Yes, you can stop the little bugs in the jar from dying, and use them as lighting around your house. If you want a good list of readily available cheats, they are in the readme files for your game. On your start button -> programs -> ea games -> sims 2 seasons, open the "readme", and it lists all the cheats for all the eps, and includes movie making cheats. MTS2 also has an extensive list.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 3rd Mar 2007 at 7:48 PM
THANKS so much you are a angel i didn't know I could find the cheats there, I will have a read in a sec Thanks again xxx