Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Mar 2007 at 9:54 AM
Default green plant people problem
for the plant people, i hav to keep them in sunlight, i dont know wat to do during night time because theres no sun outside and they pass out outside until the sun rises in the morning

does anyone know wat to do?

thanks heaps
Advertisement
#2 Old 3rd Mar 2007 at 10:02 AM
i think there's some kinda lamp you can put them under? correct me if im wrong :]
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Mar 2007 at 12:04 PM
Oh yes! I found the lamp. It is in the garden club section.. Its called the toasty garden lamp sans Toast! Thanks heaps.
Test Subject
#4 Old 3rd Mar 2007 at 12:33 PM
i've had mine collapse before and the problem is if you try to get them in the house to use the lamp they just run outside trying to find the sun even at night so when they collapse i just leave them there until morning!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 4th Mar 2007 at 12:53 AM
I had one collapse with no food, water, or love for 5 sim days (I was wondering if they had tombstones or turned into a plant or what), but she never died just went "dormant".

I still don't know what happens when a plant person dies.
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 4th Mar 2007 at 3:29 PM
Hmmm, fire time! :evilnod:

I would like to clear up the little matter of my sanity as it has come into question. I am not in any way, shape, or form, sane. Insane? Hell yes!

People keep calling me 'evil.' I must be doing something right.

SilentPsycho - The Official MTS2 Psycho