Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Jan 2024 at 11:12 AM
Default No wiki information on Attraxtion System
Any clue how it works (the one that came with pre-patch with Seasons)? I could only find zodiac compatibility, but that’s about it?

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 3rd Jan 2024 at 10:14 PM Last edited by Deshong : 5th Jan 2024 at 1:54 AM.
Edited because why not.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Jan 2024 at 11:55 PM
I sorta meant the chemistry thing, when the “I think you and I have in common thing” that I believed dated since Seasons came around.

I could ofc test it out and devote my time to research it, but it was more if a gameplay so I won’t need to myself lol. Hence why this thread is started

Although originally, I needed to create a Sim to instantly match with a girl in the active household, but upon moving my Sims instantly clicked as I looked up their compability. Don’t remember exactly what their traits were, but I will record it and post it here what they were after the father of the girl returns home from egylt sk I can look it up.

ETA: but for the sake of filling it the database, I come back a minute here just to add what I want (so that wisdow and knowledge can be passed over and provided for Simclopedias lol. Reddit user has an answer covered how he obaerved the system working: https://www.reddit.com/r/thesims/s/6UbSpG89ju)

Forum Resident
#4 Old 5th Jan 2024 at 1:53 AM
Okay, I thought you were asking how does Sim attraction works before the shallow implementation from the Generations patch. Never mind, lol.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#5 Old 5th Jan 2024 at 1:07 PM
I believe it is called Reputation.