Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Mar 2024 at 6:15 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Where to install a lot with
I thought Simspak2 installer would work for installing lots I have downloaded. I *thought I used that in the past. I just got simspak2 to work again on my computer and have not been able to get the lots to work. I tried in the download folder and LotsCatalog.

Thanks very much for your help!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 18th Mar 2024 at 7:15 PM
Lot files will be installed into the Teleport folder as a random-looking file with the timestamp from when you installed it. They'll automatically be installed into the proper folder (LotCatalog) the next time you start your game.

CC will end up in the Downloads folder.

Do you mean the Clean Installer program?

If CC ends up in the Downloads folder and the lot file in Teleport, you should be good. If not, or if you've had to manually choose the folder each time, you may need to check out this post and change the path: https://modthesims.info/showpost.ph...0&postcount=152