Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Jan 2012 at 10:01 PM Last edited by corihummel77 : 19th Jan 2012 at 4:56 AM.
Default Succubus/Incubus Legacy
OK this is my first attempt ever at creating a challenge, so please be gentle

This idea came to me after reading "Succubus Blues" by Richelle Mead and watching the new SyFy show, "Lost Girl" and sounded like it could be fun. It takes the Succubus/Incubus mythology, adds in a little of the Immortal Sisters challenge and a dash of the Perfect Genetics-The Clan challenge.

Here's the premise:

You are a member of an ancient demonic bloodline. You and your brothers and sisters obtain your power and immortality by absorbing the life force of human beings through seduction. You must, at all cost, carry on the bloodline and maintain your immortality. You can only pass onto the demonic realm when all of you have each produced at least one being with the correct bloodline and power to continue the legacy.

- Create 2-4 YA sims. They can be male or female or any combination.

- Make them siblings. Choose wisely because this is the family structure for every generation.

(What do I mean by that, you may ask. Well, here's an example, if your founding family is four sims, two males and two females, every generation must have four sims, two males and two females.)

- Your sims should be extremely attractive and they should all have at least one of the same unusual physical trait that can be passed on; eyes, hair, skintone.

- These features are the sign of power and what will determine the heirs. I chose magenta eyes and black hair.

-Only children born with correct unusual feature or combination of features can be made the heirs.

- Your sims should also have at least two of the following personality traits:
Flirty
Great Kisser
Charismatic
Commitment Issues
Evil
Schoomzer
Star Quality

Any other personality traits can be up to you.

Gameplay:

- Your sims must woohoo every other day with a human in order to maintain their power.

- Each one of your sims must produce at least one heir to fill the next generation.

- Woohoo with humans drains the humans' life force, so if you woohoo with the same sim more than 3 times, on the 4th time, that sim dies, so be careful with the humans around you, otherwise you will kill off your power supply.

- In order to represent the gaining of power through seduction, after every woohoo, your sims get to eat one life fruit.

- You cannot eat ambrosia to overcome this requirement.

- 1 woohoo= 1 life fruit. The more your sims woohoo, the more life fruit they can consume and elongate their lives.

- If your sims go more than two days without woohooing, their powers begin to drain and must have two woohoos for every day they missed before they can consume life fruit.

- You can only woohoo with humans, so no woohoo with your fellow Succubi and Incubi!!

- The only exception to this rule is when your females are pregnant, they do not have to woohoo during their pregnancy because they have the additional power of the child, but they cannot eat any life fruit during their pregnancy.

- Your sims can only age up once they have fullfilled their heir requirement.

- Once a sim meets their heir requirement, they no longer have to have any more children, but they still need to woohoo and consume life fruit as long as they live in the house.

- Any children born to the household that do not meet the heir requirement must be kicked out when they become YA's.

- If you are playing with an Incubus (males), you must move in your heir as a toddler, if an heir is produced.

- If you choose to move in the mother, she can only live with you until the heir reaches childhood.

- Once all heirs reach YA, the parents can move onto the demonic realm. However you choose to represent this up to you. I just moved them out and let them live out the rest of their lives.

Tip: I highly recommend gaining the "attractive", "eye candy" and "master of seduction" lifetime rewards as soon as you can.

You can build or purchase any house you want. The only requirements are there be a double bed for each of your sims, that there is enough room for your sims and heirs, and that you use buydebug to place at least one life fruit plant on your lot. You can use any money cheats you wish in the building and furnishing of your home, but this is the ONLY time you can use them. You cannot use any cheats during gameplay, except to kill any unfortunate humans that woohoo'd with your sims 4 times or to move any heirs in.

The challenge can go on for as long each generation meets the requirement, otherwise it ends if one of your sims ages up without producing the required heir.

So, that's it. Please feel free to add anything you want or to make suggestions! I hope this sounds fun to you guys If you decide to play, please post pics! I would love to see how your families progress!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 19th Jan 2012 at 12:52 AM
This is an interesting idea, I might try it! It's kind of complicated in it's blocky form, though, maybe move the "Gameplay" into a bulleted list? xx

Zebra Maxidress in 5 Colors

I made a tutorial! Check it out here.
Test Subject
#3 Old 19th Jan 2012 at 1:23 AM
I really like this! I'll definitely try it the next time I play.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 19th Jan 2012 at 4:58 AM
Thanks!!!!
Test Subject
#5 Old 27th Jan 2012 at 6:20 PM
I'm definitely doing this challenge! I'll start right away and post pics!
Test Subject
#6 Old 4th Feb 2012 at 1:22 AM
This looks very fun :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc I can't wait for my new disk drive to arrive, my current one won't open/doesn't read the disk so no simming for me
Test Subject
#7 Old 4th Feb 2012 at 1:22 PM
I'm trying this challenge but my game crashes I already have a heir in what I have played until now :D

She's Carla (left) and her cousin.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 5th Feb 2012 at 12:53 AM
I just wanted to share some pics of my sims. The Adami Triplets