Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Mar 2024 at 2:30 AM Last edited by David Manaia : 23rd Mar 2024 at 2:22 AM. Reason: Very first early version available for download, fixed some mistakes.
Default David's Countryside - A very large massive world, everything for your Sims to do in one world
UPDATE 23/03/2024: The very first early version (0.1.0) that includes incomplete lots is available for download! It's an entire download of the world in Sims3Pack, it includes the CAW files if you want to work on the world, or just to see how the world looks like in the game.

DOWNLOAD: https://drive.google.com/drive/fold...geq?usp=sharing
- . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . -
World Description:
"David's Countryside is a scenic region with a variety of stunning ecosystems and landscapes. It has green terrain, desert-themed island, wasteland terrain, and even a private island, along with other terrains and islands. The nation was founded in the 1850s by Mandy Bradley and David Manaia. Sadly, Mandy passed away in the 2000s due to electrocution. David was able to take over and reformulate aspects of the place, including adding a new school building in the 2020s."

What is this world?
This world is based on my concepts, and this countryside is connected to TV Mãos Neighborhood in the south-west.

World Development:
99% - The whole world
2% - All lots
0% - Population included in the save file

World Population:
It will be included in the save file when the entire world is finished. It will not be included in CAW because after finishing development, I have to check some problems in the world, such as routing problems.

World Requirements:
This is a Downtown (City) world, and the Late Night expansion pack is necessarily AND VERY NECESSARY to work.

All expansion packs, stuff packs, all store content without any exceptions, I could not include Katy Perry's Sweet Treats, but I'm not sure yet, it will only be included in one lot. Custom content is not yet included, but when it is, I will update the requirements.

World Locations:
- Desert-Themed Island: An island-shaped desert, with many low-rise houses, and starter homes for your Sims to live in in a populated desert.
- Wasteland: A wasteland full of adventures and secrets for you to discover in the future, with a fearless beach.
- Scary Place: A scary place where I included two houses located in the Victorian year 50 to 100 years ago, including the cemetery, and a place to hide your criminal.
- Moderestro's City: Based in a city where there are many ways to go places, there are bars, parks, a university place, and much more spread throughout the city.
- Private Island: A private island that includes a lot, this is where Leal Cristo currently lives on an island, since on TV Mãos Neighborhood, she lives in the mansion, she moved and had to go here as clone Sims and clone pets.
- Beach: A beach where beach-themed houses are located.
- Celebrity Location: The best celebrity locations are on a mountain and there are 3 best rich mansions.
- Airport: An airport that has many SimNation locations to visit.
- Countryside: A whole world of countryside, including a farm location for your Sims to live with their horses in trains.

While all this information has been made available, here are some screenshots of what the world actually looks like now.
Screenshots

Nobody needs the others, I control it about 20 times a second because of its tranquillity.