Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Jun 2023 at 8:31 PM Last edited by leontinees : 25th Jun 2023 at 7:09 PM.
WCIF any of these things would be wonderful, please?
Hello there, people!

Here are a few things that I've been looking for, but wasn't able to find. No kidding, I've gathered more than 30Gb of amazing cc from dozens of sites, yet not this. So, any clue that I've might missed will be greatly appreciated!

- 1. First one is fences. Please, the type where you just click-hold-and-drag, or at the very least, stackable fences? Most fences I've seen were cloned from rugs, which not only means that you have to place them one by one (annoying), you cannot either place them diagonally (and room dividers have the same problem). So please? I don't really care about the style, just want to have more options. Even mere recolors would be welcome at this point...
(*Don't suggest invisible fenced windows. I've already tried (and used) those and, great as they are, they're just not the same as actual fences).

- 2. Second is more musical instruments, give it some rest to the pianos! Things like a harp, cello, violin, tuba, drums... I found myself clarinet/trumpet/flute, even animated, and I love it! Though I surmise animations are difficult and I don't expect that much. Even if they're only deco, I won't care. A xylophone for children would be fantastic! Conversions from other sim games are welcome as well.
Oh, by the way, the animation for playing a sax is already in-game for that NPC in Old Town, so I wonder if anyone ever made it available for standard sims? Please, let me know if you know.

- 3. Third is... toys. Yeah, for children. The lack of variety is depressing. While I've found tons of versions for the dollhouse and stuffed toys, it seems there's barely anything else. What about the two train sets, any tweak on that? Anything you come up with, I'll like: blocks (got only one myself), puzzles, dolls, cars, planes, kites, train sets, putty, drawing kits, balls and balloons, xylophones, toy stoves... etc.

- 4. Fourth and last, I'm looking for the original cars. Again, only deco will be enough, I don't need them to be drivable. I found a few myself, but more than half are still missing (*look at the picture). I kind of remember there was a site by a creator who had them all, but... sigh, I don't remember which one it was.

So, here it is. I know it's a lot, and I wasn't sure if I should have posted four different WCIF for this?
Anyway, thanks in advance for any possible help!
Screenshots
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 25th Jun 2023 at 12:34 AM
Hi!

I am not sure about the fences or cars but Simcredible Designs have a music room set, under their miscellaneous->seasonal section here: https://simcredibledesigns.com/index2.html

And a Yuppie Sims file has playable cellos, violins, and saxophones here: www.mediafire.com/?99naq8dhyav2a