Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th May 2024 at 7:58 AM Last edited by Tami_Hlaalu : 8th May 2024 at 9:27 AM.
You don't have to go to school MOD
Hi all! I'm playing now in my town, where there are a couple of families whose children don't have to go to school. But for younger kids this can cause major problems all the way up to the social worker, bruh

I need a mod that would not reduce grades for skipping school, or better yet, a mod that would disable the arrival of the bus and the need to attend school. Thank you

CLOSED
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 8th May 2024 at 8:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Tami_Hlaalu
Hi all! I'm playing now in my town, where there are a couple of families whose children don't have to go to school. But for younger kids this can cause major problems all the way up to the social worker, bruh

I need a mod that would not reduce grades for skipping school, or better yet, a mod that would disable the arrival of the bus and the need to attend school. Thank you

Simlogical school system. There is Flexi school which means the bus should not come and kids can do a work book at home if you wish. There is also a sign that you apply a patch to. Different patch does different things, some are for school, work, some allow for walking some not. You pick the patch you want. I use this sign anytime I want a sim/family to not go to school or work on a particular day, maybe a child is sick, they own a business I want them to go to, or one family I have with 4 kids are about to go camping on Friday for over the weekend. Very handy for all sorts of things.

https://simlogical.com/sl/Sims2Pages/Sims2_School.htm

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 8th May 2024 at 9:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
Simlogical school system. There is Flexi school which means the bus should not come and kids can do a work book at home if you wish. There is also a sign that you apply a patch to. Different patch does different things, some are for school, work, some allow for walking some not. You pick the patch you want. I use this sign anytime I want a sim/family to not go to school or work on a particular day, maybe a child is sick, they own a business I want them to go to, or one family I have with 4 kids are about to go camping on Friday for over the weekend. Very handy for all sorts of things.

https://simlogical.com/sl/Sims2Pages/Sims2_School.htm

Thanks a lot! This is what I was looking for!