Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Apr 2007 at 6:21 AM
The Demons
A new Sims 2 Shortfilm I made.

It's about a man named Steve who sees demons in his house. He does not know why they are watching him, and is not sure if he is crazy or not.

Link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RuW1Y2bQVw

Hope you like it
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 28th Apr 2007 at 4:34 PM
Really good. It was good quality and i totally digged the sound editing. Good job
#3 Old 1st May 2007 at 12:43 AM
a very nice video, i loved it, this is a great example of not using too much custom content to make your short film great.

cheers
#4 Old 3rd May 2007 at 5:40 PM
Job done well. The voice/dialog was pretty good too.
#5 Old 26th May 2007 at 3:56 PM
great job.
#6 Old 26th May 2007 at 6:35 PM
Great video. It reminded me of the trailers for some of the survival horror games :D
#7 Old 29th May 2007 at 2:48 PM
i normally dont like sim vids with dialog but i loved this - i agree with veldagia, it was almost like a horror game intro ...
#8 Old 12th Jun 2007 at 5:52 AM
I like it. It reminds me (in a weird way) of old Vincent Price movies I've seen. You know, the Edgar Allan Poe sort of lucid madness.
#9 Old 20th Jun 2007 at 10:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Flowers4Ophelia
I like it. It reminds me (in a weird way) of old Vincent Price movies I've seen. You know, the Edgar Allan Poe sort of lucid madness.

I agree. The whole vid really looked great. The monolouge was cool too, as I too don't usually like vids unless they have some music.

:D