Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Mar 2023 at 12:17 PM
Default Game crashes when exiting
So... I read that alot people are having this issue but the threads are older... is there a fix since? It gets really annoying... I have this issue since I have this Game and it never was gone... Even after years .-. I didn't even had CC or Mods when it started happen so this can't be the issue...
- Can't be the drivers cause it was always an issue (I can't update them anyway)
- I did lower Graphic Settings
-This happens no matter if I use Save and Exit or just Exit
- Happens no matter were I try to exit.. In a household I can at least switch to a second Desktop to kill the process but when it happens in the Main Menu it FORCES me to stay on Desktop 1 which means PC Restart which is really annoying!
- I had my Sims 4 uninstalled for a few months and had it reinstalled with new Documents so this can't be the issue either
- Deleted Caches too
- Happens around every 2-4 Times
- Crashes when the windows try to disappear... so it crashes during the closing process... When I save and Exit it still Saves normaly