Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Sep 2023 at 8:16 PM Last edited by Corylea : 6th Sep 2023 at 10:21 PM.
Default Turn an unwanted family member into a skeleton maid with the skeletonizer

Have a sim in your family that you don't want anymore? Want to turn them into something useful instead?

The Skeletonizer will turn any adult sim in your family into a Skeleton Maid! You can either use the maid to clean your house or sell the coffin/maid's cabinet for the usual sum.

The Skeletonizer looks like a lava lamp, costs $6, and can be found in the Miscellaneous - Other section of the catalog. It's only available on the home lot, not on community lots.

If you click on the object, you get two choices: Kill me, or Play Russian Roulette.

The "Kill me" option will electrocute your sim, then turn your sim into a Skeleton Maid. Since your sim is now a maid, the Grim Reaper doesn't come; one minute you're a living sim, and the next minute, you're a skeleton maid, doomed to clean houses for all eternity.

The "Russian Roulette" option has a one-fourth chance of killing your sim. The game rolls a random number, and if one, two, or three come up, you just get a message about escaping death, but if four comes up, your sim is electrocuted and turned into a Skeleton Maid.

If you change your mind and decide not to kill your sim after all, go back to the neighborhood screen without saving the game, and your sim will be fine. But if you save the game once the sim has been skeletonized, there's no going back; that sim is gone for good.

This will only work on adult sims; child sims aren't eligible to use the object.

THIS OBJECT CAN KILL YOUR SIM FOR GOOD, so only use it if that's what you want!

You can get the mod at the Skeletonizer page at my website.

Have fun!
Screenshots

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 11th Nov 2023 at 2:30 AM
This is occasionally needed. Pretty funny, too. Love it!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 11th Nov 2023 at 3:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by YoNonna
This is occasionally needed. Pretty funny, too. Love it!

Thanks! Someone asked for a mod that would kill their sim, and I didn't want to fulfill that request, since it seemed boring. But THEN I thought of turning the sim into a skeleton maid, and THAT sounded like fun, so I did it. :-)

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html