Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Mar 2024 at 8:40 PM Last edited by chitownriverscum : 18th Mar 2024 at 3:25 PM.
Default Shrub in a pot/planter
Decorating a stately manor, and I need a few large potted plants… PineappleForest had a nice upload, and a couple of items in there are exactly what I need… if only they were full-size. In my screenshot you can see PF’s “Tiny Lollipop Trees” and “Decorative moss ball in a planter”. They’re sitting on a table next to an armchair, and I’m looking for things just like that, only the size of the armchair.

I have Adonis Pluto’s topiary for the garden, but these would be more like what you’d put next to your driveway, if you had the sort of driveway that horse carriages would pull into.

They look like “bonsai” versions of something bigger, so I thought maybe the bigger ones would be out there somewhere.
Screenshots

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice:
pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 18th Mar 2024 at 12:16 PM
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Mar 2024 at 3:25 PM
Those look great! One of Adonis Pluto's topiary things came in a pot, so between that and these, I think I'm covered. Thank you!

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice:
pull down your pants and slide on the ice.