Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Aug 2023 at 4:25 AM
Hi there!!
Hi! I'm Silvystar! I've been an MTS member for a REALLY long time but just recently got into doing CC and recolors. Right now I'm really into making celebrity Sims Thanks for all the amazing work everyone has done through the years!
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 31st Aug 2023 at 10:30 AM
Hi @Silvystar and nice to meet you at last! Will you share some of your sims with us? You could show some pictures in the Community forums, or follow the Creator Guidelines to upload one. We even like to talk about our sims on the discussion forums. Which games are you playing, Sims 1,2, 3 or 4?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 31st Aug 2023 at 5:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
Hi @Silvystar and nice to meet you at last! Will you share some of your sims with us? You could show some pictures in the Community forums, or follow the Creator Guidelines to upload one. We even like to talk about our sims on the discussion forums. Which games are you playing, Sims 1,2, 3 or 4?

Hi!! I've been working on the Instagram makeup artist and Judo black belt Nica Phan recently. I use a utility called Screendragon that overlays the image I'm trying to match on a windowed instance of The Sims 4! It's absolutely awesome and lets me tweak the opacity and size of the image, so I end up with pretty recognizable caricatures of the people themselves
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#4 Old 31st Aug 2023 at 6:00 PM
Would love to see some pictures, you could maybe post them here:
https://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=586814