Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
Original Poster
#51 Old 18th Apr 2006 at 8:20 PM
mrcheeks- i dont mind as long as you can hide them in your screenshots

For all of my creations and more free downloads please visit Exnem Sims
Grand Re-Opening NOW!!!
Come join our Banner Contest Today!!
Advertisement
#52 Old 18th Apr 2006 at 8:31 PM
Here are my pictures. Thanks again LyricLee - last time was a blast! This one will be fun too!

Fluffy
retired moderator
#53 Old 18th Apr 2006 at 10:21 PM
any excuse to go on wild downloading sprees is a good one
here's my entry

Moderator of Please Read the Help FAQs
retired moderator
#54 Old 19th Apr 2006 at 4:27 AM
Hi, I saw the thread for this contest and thought it sounded like fun. So, here's my entry:

The lot is 3x4.

Please do not PM me with Game or Site Help questions. Post them in the appropriate section after going through the FAQs.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." ~ Verbal Kint, The Usual Suspects
Field Researcher
#55 Old 20th Apr 2006 at 1:39 AM
I've never entered a contest before, but the last one of these looked like fun, so I think I'll give it a shot:

Retired Moderator
retired moderator
Original Poster
#56 Old 20th Apr 2006 at 2:24 AM
This entry round will close in 2 1/2 hours- the next round will be posted sometime tomorrow- I believe one person still has not corrected their lot (it had a bad bay window)
In 2 1/2 hours no more entries will be accepted.

Grand Re-Opening NOW!!!
Field Researcher
#57 Old 20th Apr 2006 at 3:15 AM
Here's Mine, not sure if I made it in time

"The artist is nothing without the gift, but the gift is nothing without the work"
Sophisticated Sims
Featured Artist at Spiffy Sims
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
Original Poster
#58 Old 20th Apr 2006 at 2:26 PM
yep you did jessica- ok thanks everyone!

Grand Re-Opening NOW!!!
Instructor
#59 Old 20th Apr 2006 at 6:31 PM
Oh NO! I'm in the competetion, but dont think I can make monday's deadline, the PC is at the PC shop, being wiped clean! I gotta reinstall, and I only get it back on sunday! Eeek!

Yeah... alright, you can PM me to request a house I suppose... Might take a while though as forewarning...
#60 Old 20th Apr 2006 at 8:57 PM
SHouldn't Round 1 be up allready??
Field Researcher
#61 Old 20th Apr 2006 at 9:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by chique4591
SHouldn't Round 1 be up allready??

It is: http://www.sims2community.com/showthread.php?t=14995
Test Subject
#62 Old 21st Apr 2006 at 2:38 PM
i was just wondering how many people are going to be eliminated each round?
#63 Old 21st Apr 2006 at 4:05 PM
Mine looks sooooo bad.
(Go to round 1 thread and youll see what i mean!!!
Field Researcher
#64 Old 21st Apr 2006 at 5:13 PM
*sighs* I seem to be having some problems with my computer (using my boyfriend's at the moment). I might have it fixed in time to upload my entry, I might not, I don't really know. I guess I'll let you know closer to the deadline if I'll have to drop out.
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
Original Poster
#65 Old 21st Apr 2006 at 10:22 PM
Rayea absolutely you can use stages- only thing i dont want touched are the locatuionso f the walls windows and doors.

boolProp allow45DegreeAngleOfRotation true

Grand Re-Opening NOW!!!
Field Researcher
#66 Old 21st Apr 2006 at 10:29 PM
I fixed my computer! ^_^ Should have my entry up soon.
Field Researcher
#67 Old 22nd Apr 2006 at 11:14 PM
Aww... I was just looking through the thread and it's amazing.. I never come over to this part of the the fourm but it's great... JUst a question so I know next time... How do I apply to enter?
Field Researcher
#68 Old 22nd Apr 2006 at 11:18 PM
They have an entry round (this thread was it before it turned into the chatter thread) and you just have to make the lot to spec before the deadline.
#69 Old 24th Apr 2006 at 5:17 AM
sorry to say i have to forfeit myself, have absolutely no custom content that can be use to make the require looks, and can't use existing maxis one cleverly enuff to make them look as per requirement. will look forward to next round.
#70 Old 24th Apr 2006 at 4:25 PM
When does round 1 end?
Test Subject
#71 Old 24th Apr 2006 at 6:21 PM
midnight tonight...
Instructor
#72 Old 24th Apr 2006 at 6:24 PM
it got changed, there was an extension or something
#73 Old 24th Apr 2006 at 8:24 PM
Oh, damn!!
I'm kinda tensed up and nervous.If i go through to round 2 its the first time ever coz i get elimenated at round 1 always.lol.

I think it closes tomorrow at 8 o clock.
Moderator of Please Read the Help FAQs
retired moderator
#74 Old 24th Apr 2006 at 8:43 PM
Yes, the deadline got changed to 8am tomorrow (tuesday the 25th) eastern standard time.

Please do not PM me with Game or Site Help questions. Post them in the appropriate section after going through the FAQs.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." ~ Verbal Kint, The Usual Suspects
Test Subject
#75 Old 24th Apr 2006 at 8:43 PM
yes sorry i didn't notice that there had been an extension - I wonder how long we will have to wait before we find out - though i don't have high hopes - i suppose it depends on how many judges there are and how long it takes them to judge but i hope it doesn't take too long

Page 3 of 12